Another Burst Season after Sparking?

(Nov. 11, 2020  9:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You guys will see okay? Stop bullying me. Just be patient.

And if I’m right you owe me a BIG apology, if I’m wrong then I’ll leave the WBO that’s how much it’s confirmed.

What, we're not bullying you. I'm not saying its wrong, I'm just saying your a doofus for acting like its already confirmed. This isn't like official info from the Takara Tomy twitter.
I think they should end burst here with a season 5
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Burst will get a new season. Why ? It's obvious : New shirts from Takara, new app. So did you think than Takara have made this if Sparking it's the last season ? It's ridiculous...

Yes. I do. Maybe not the end of beyblade, but the end of burst.
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Burst will get a new season. Why ? It's obvious : New shirts from Takara, new app. So did you think than Takara have made this if Sparking it's the last season ? It's ridiculous...

Yes. I do. Maybe not the end of beyblade, but the end of burst.

Exactly
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Yes.  I do.  Maybe not the end of beyblade, but the end of burst.

The end of Burst but with a new app FOR Burst and new shirt FROM Burst saga ? Lol...
It makes sense to end the series here, but Sparking seems to be really popular, so I'm not sure if they will do it.
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:47 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: It makes sense to end the series here, but Sparking seems to be really popular, so I'm not sure if they will do it.

Burst is the best Beyblade generation for Takara, wo why stop the serie now ?

Oh and don't forget this : according to ADK, Beyblade will be get some news stuff between 2021 and 2031.
I´m sure they won´t end burst for now It´s very popular and its even back on TV in japan (Only for Toyko MX then)
I dont know if someone remembers a rumor for Burst to have 9 seasons but that can be true tho lol.
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:52 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I´m sure they won´t end burst for now It´s very popular and its even back on TV in japan (Only for Toyko MX then)
I dont know if someone remembers a rumor for Burst to have 9 seasons but that can be true tho lol.

Plot twist: It was true all along
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:47 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: It makes sense to end the series here, but Sparking seems to be really popular, so I'm not sure if they will do it.

Oh and don't forget this : according to ADK, Beyblade will be get some news stuff between 2021 and 2031.

Can you send me a link to where you found that out (the second thing you said)
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Ok thats too f*cking long
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Burst is the best Beyblade generation for Takara, wo why stop the serie now ?

Can you send me a link to where you found that out (the second thing you said)

https://www.anbmedia.com/news/licensing-...e-in-2021/

"New content in the form of BEYBLADE BURST has been championed by international broadcasters and it has enjoyed a profile presence on Netflix and YouTube where we have seeded more than 1600 videos and achieved 360 million global views.  The addition of classic content is the perfect kickoff to what promises to be a comprehensive and coordinated campaign of fresh content and bold new consumer products that will take BEYBLADE into its third decade."
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:59 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Can you send me a link to where you found that out (the second thing you said)

"New content in the form of BEYBLADE BURST has been championed by international broadcasters and it has enjoyed a profile presence on Netflix and YouTube where we have seeded more than 1600 videos and achieved 360 million global views.  The addition of classic content is the perfect kickoff to what promises to be a comprehensive and coordinated campaign of fresh content and bold new consumer products that will take BEYBLADE into its third decade."

Hmm....... I mean, aren't they referring to this as its third decade though. We're in it are we not?
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:59 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.anbmedia.com/news/licensing-...e-in-2021/

Hmm....... I mean, aren't they referring to this as its third decade though. We're in it are we not?

The third decade is between 2021 and 2031. And don't forget than a live action movie will be produced by Paramount (confirmed in 2015) but not news since this time...
It says "fresh content" and then talks about a 3rd decade (which will start in January since decade 1 is 2000-2010, decade 2 is 2010- 2020, meaning decade 3 is 2020-2030). Does this imply a new series since fresh content could mean an entirely new cast with an entirely new system of Beyblade.
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:09 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: It says "fresh content" and then talks about a 3rd decade (which will start in January since decade 1 is 2000-2010, decade 2 is 2010- 2020, meaning decade 3 is 2020-2030). Does this imply a new series since fresh content could mean an entirely new cast with an entirely new system of Beyblade.

I'm prerry sure than during this third decade we will get a new generation of Beyblade with a new system, new character. But for the moment we got Burst and I'm happy than Beyblade is still alive because with the end of Bakuten Saga et Metal Saga, Beyblade was "dead"...
if those rumours are true burst of trying to pull a Pokemon , yu gi oh , kamen rider ,garo or super sentai thing where the breaks are only a few months and get back at it
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:59 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Can you send me a link to where you found that out (the second thing you said)

no way im so excited what if they make a movie. i would pre order a ticket so fast
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst has a movie. That is legit

no way thats fire
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst has a movie. That is legit

no way thats fire

lol
my wish for season 6 is that only the legends have a casual life like they hang out and have fun. and the the mighty Phi kidnaps harry. will lane save harry or will phi kill harry. next time on dragon ball z
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:04 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: my wish for season 6 is that only the legends have a casual life like they hang out and have fun. and the the mighty Phi kidnaps harry. will lane save harry or will phi kill harry. next time on dragon ball z

lol
Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!
We'll prob not have another season, and beyblade overall might end, but I think they might make a combination of mfb, og, and burst which would be insanely good