Anonymous- Hackers of PSN.

unless you made thousands of email accounts . nah I'm not serious my live membership canceld at the moment getting it back on today actually xD. Anyway My dad ended up breaking hes ps3 how he said it doesnt cut on anymore .. so he guys buy a new one the next day but still wont give me the game i want Tired all he needs is live and hes good. the people who hacked ps3 had no life... no they never had a life i don't get the reason to hack stuff anyway especially a major company like that and plus i think they stole credit card info and addresses and stuff if that's all true they will be in jail very soon.but i bet you they think i hacked psn I'm a god bow down to me people *cops bust in there door gets shot*.

P.S this is like a paragraph that's lacking periods but sorry xD.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:17 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:11 PM)omegazero Wrote: i said cancel your cards the hackers have acces to all psn users in the worlsd be careful

The idea was not to give the online console our credit card number.

I always just buy PSN Point Cards at my local EB Games. The opposite would be like giving my credit card number and password on the WBO to get Faces when I wanted, but when hackers wanting to get revenge on Kai-V strike, I''d be screwed.

you serious dude Kai-V strike it had everytime she put something on someone post and gave them warning level we would be hacked daily cuz of the trolls on here
So, according to Siliconera, the PS Store (And all that other stuff that's still unavailable) is supposed to be fully back online this week.

Funny, I thought it was supposed to be back online by the end of May, you know, like today.

Whatever, let's just hope that this deadline is the real one, for once.
The store is online now.
Yay! I can now download infamous 2 demo xD
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

This is the best day ever! School ended AND the Store is back online!

I can finally play the third episode of Back to the Future! I can finally get those two free games! I can finally download the BlazBlue:CC update!
if anyone is having trouble downloading their free games, read this:
yes...there are errors...you just have to keep trying to get through all of the errors...if you have downloaded or attemted to download the two games and only got one, go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotions > Game 1 or Game 2 > Select Content and then try to download again...you may still get error code 80710d36, but just about everyone is going through this. Just be patient and keep trying.
that's this man Travis' comment on this website
http://www.slashgear.com/playstation-net...-03156825/
I just downloaded the COD map pack BEFORE the server err. Lucky meh Joyful_3
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:10 PM)Dude Wrote: YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

This is the best day ever! School ended AND the Store is back online!

I can finally play the third episode of Back to the Future! I can finally get those two free games! I can finally download the BlazBlue:CC update!
is... it really back ........... i will use this time before those good for nothing people hack it again *downloads till hes memory is full* Now i will buy blazblue for the ps3 xD just because i have more friends on the ps3 and its free
Yep.. it's back! All the talk about BlazBlue.. didn't know there were so many fans here! Ragna FTW. (I think I'll start a BlazBlue thread if there isn't already one)

EDIT: Nope, found one.
I need to change my password for PSN and it tells me to go on this website

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

on a PS3 or PC and then change the password but you can obviously see it says
'The server is currently down for maintenance.'
Am I missing something?

Also i'll just point out I thought this only affected the PS3,
I have a PSP and it also has PSN but I didn't go on PSN while it was down.

i'm dumb

And now I feel like crying cause I only has 512 MB Unhappy .

I can't download the games, right?
*sigh*

I'm confused http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/06/0...ps3-users/
http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/01/sony-...akes-free/

Okay, so the free stuff is going to end soon: just activated my 30 days of Playstation Plus.

I'm still not sure what to get - I already downloaded inFamous, but torn between LBP and Wipeout HD right now. Is it worth getting LBP if I already have LBP 2?
Oh, really? Thanks for the tip, I'll active the 30 Days thing tomorrow.

Personally, I went for Stardust HD for my second game (Having obviously downloaded InFamous has my first) and it's pretty fun. I can't complain, though, since it's free ^^'
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:58 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I need to change my password for PSN and it tells me to go on this website

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

on a PS3 or PC and then change the password but you can obviously see it says
'The server is currently down for maintenance.'
Am I missing something?

Also i'll just point out I thought this only affected the PS3,
I have a PSP and it also has PSN but I didn't go on PSN while it was down.

i'm dumb

And now I feel like crying cause I only has 512 MB Unhappy .

I can't download the games, right?
*sigh*

I'm confused http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/06/0...ps3-users/

Everything should be working now. The email attached to your PSN ID should've received a message from Sony containing a reset link. As you only have a 512 MB card you can't fit any of those games, but I'd recommend you to grab the 2 that interest you the most, as they'll stay on your download history list and you'll be able to download them when you have a higher capacity card.

(Jul. 01, 2011  11:18 PM)♥ Wrote: I'm still not sure what to get - I already downloaded inFamous, but torn between LBP and Wipeout HD right now. Is it worth getting LBP if I already have LBP 2?

No. Take WipEout HD.
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:39 AM)Dude Wrote: Oh, really? Thanks for the tip, I'll active the 30 Days thing tomorrow.

Personally, I went for Stardust HD for my second game (Having obviously downloaded InFamous has my first) and it's pretty fun. I can't complain, though, since it's free ^^'

I would have downloaded Super Stardust HD as my second in an instant but it's not available in my region. We've got Ratchet and Clank instead, although I'm looking to start the franchise from the start and Quest for Booty is short.
If you're like a real LBP player then you should get LBP1 for all the costumes etc.
But if you only play it for fun then don't bother.
All LBP costumes are compatible with LBP2, so there's no reason at all.
When you first sign in theres a forgot your password, I selected it I then got an email then I changed my password and everything worked out fine.
Did most people do that? Or did they wait for the reset link?

I got a 8gb memory stick 3 weeks ago and downloaded LBP and Modnation Racers.
And i'm having fun!

To thanks for telling me about the download list.
I didn't know I had one. lol

The best thing about it is that I downloaded a demo of Dissidia ages ago then I got the game and then I deleted the demo, then I sold the game
(biggest mistake of my gaming life) and I wanted to play the game again so I tryed to download the demo again but it wasn't on the Playstation Store then I found it on my download list history and yeah.......

THANKS ALOT To.
But without LBP you won't actually get those costumes.