Anonymous- Hackers of PSN.

Yes, if you own a PS3 you get a choice of 2 of the 5 available titles, and if you own a PSP you have a choice of 2 of the 4 available titles. If you own both you will get 4 games.
I have decide on Wipeout+Fury and Dead nation for Ps3 btw
@ thanks To I am gonna get ModNation Racers and any recomendations for the other one I have no clue I already have LBP
(May. 21, 2011  7:41 PM)To Wrote: Yes, if you own a PS3 you get a choice of 2 of the 5 available titles, and if you own a PSP you have a choice of 2 of the 4 available titles. If you own both you will get 4 games.

if you have three psn accounts, you will own all games Cool

problem sony?
If you have been reading the bbc news pages anonymous quoted:
Quote:for once we didn't do it
I do not think it was anonymous, it couldn't be coincidence that a file named anonymous was found on the playstation network. still I am very concerned since my cousin and friend use the playstation network Serious (I don't use it myself).
Anonymous' statement simply said they cannot be held responsible for the actions of "certain users". I beleive this was a much more malicious attack than simply a protest by a very mild group of anti-corporation rogues.
@SK I got two =3. Lol. When the PSS comes back who's getting inFAMOUS 2 demo?
Infamous 2 demo is something everyone needs. Infamous was such a great game!
IKR!? I think Cole is better than Thor =P. I've played the demo and it was offfff the hooky hook.
How have you played the demo? Yeah, I'm getting it for sure.
From gamestop yesterday. I went there to reserve MW3, then boom 0_0 I saw the inFAMOUS demo,.
Going to GameStop if it's the last thing I do. Tomorrow, PSS should be back online. Then I can download the demo and play it until I get the full game next month.
Anyone knows if, assuming it does get back online tomorrow, if it'll be back online around the same hour they usually do the updates (Six o' clock in the afternoon) or if it'll be a different time?
Sony unfortunately doesnt like to say when they'll update the store. it could be really early or it could be really late. I remember once they updated at 12:01AM on Tuesday morning and then the next week they updated at 9PM. I cant imagine it'll be early this time around...But heres hoping!
So, today's supposed to be the faithful day the PS Store should be back today, right?

Hopefully, that wasn't just a wild rumor...
(May. 24, 2011  1:08 PM)Dude Wrote: So, today's supposed to be the faithful day the PS Store should be back today, right?

Hopefully, that wasn't just a wild rumor...

If they get hacked again today, then those hackers reach a level past having no lives.
From this website, it looks like it'll be back up tonight.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/302...e-tonight/
Sony has stated on their official blog today that contrary to reports the store will NOT be updating today! Grrr
Well, will it be back online, at least? Uncertain
UPDATE: It turns out the PSS won't be back up for a while now...Unhappy
They still think that it'll be up by the end of May, though.
So, that faithful May 31 is getting closer and closer and I'm still not seeing any PS Store.

You guys think they won,t keep their promise again and push the date once more?
this is why im nit using my ps3 at the current time its in the closet and i bought my xbox out.(off topic) Ha you pay for xbox huh i just keep makin accounts and use the free membership
(May. 27, 2011  1:03 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: i just keep makin accounts and use the free membership

You serious?

That'd make you a total jerk.
(May. 27, 2011  1:28 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  1:03 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: i just keep makin accounts and use the free membership

You serious?

That'd make you a total jerk.

That shouldn't actually be possible. The last time I checked it only worked once.