Anonymous- Hackers of PSN.

Ouch...

Well, I don't own any of them. Any recommendations on what to pick up?
Get inFAMOUS. Its an awesome story line. Its like a superhero story. Which, I beleive, should've came out before I was born. You're going to get addictive with that game. You wont be upset. And LittlebigPlanet also. Both are my fav games of all time.
inFamous is a lot of fun. Other than that I'd go for WipEout if you love really flashy racers. Though, be warned - it is difficult. LittleBigPlanet is good as well, just that with LBP2 out there it's slightly redundant. I've played Super Stardust and it's okay. I've never played Dead Nation.

Also, SCEA has mentioned that when the PlayStation Store does return there will be multiple updates within that week to restore content that was scheduled for releases but fell within the downtime.
I've played Little Big Planet before and wasn't very impressed. I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's just not my kind of game.

So, Infamous is on the list, but I don't really like racers altogether (I'm a picky player) so I think I'll go with Super Stardust of Dead Nation.

Also, I'm glad there'll be multiple updates. Finally, I can play the third episode of the Back To The Future game!
I'll be getting Littlebigplanet despite having LBP2, but I don't know what other game I should get - Will probably get Ratchet and Clank, but apparently Quest for Booty is shorter than the rest, so yeahhhhh.
i"m going to get both Ratchet and Clank and... Infamous

Sony, I forgive you.
I was about to buy inFamous before all this carp. I also forgive Sony. Free games=forgiveness.
You guys are easier than I thought on the forgiveness button XD

Although it is a pretty efficent way of making the fans happy.
(May. 17, 2011  12:31 AM)♥ Wrote: I'll be getting Littlebigplanet despite having LBP2, but I don't know what other game I should get - Will probably get Ratchet and Clank, but apparently Quest for Booty is shorter than the rest, so yeahhhhh.

Ratchet and Clank IMO..... is one of Sony's best game of all time
Darn, PSN is back Unhappy I thought E3 was going to go well this year for Nintendo Unhappy
(May. 17, 2011  6:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Darn, PSN is back Unhappy I thought E3 was going to go well this year for Nintendo Unhappy

There's always Zelda: Skyward Sword to look forward to. PSN is back up, but for how long?
Password reset got compromised. Can't log on to PSN sites. It's up on PS3 and PSP for now.
http://kotaku.com/5803050/sony-playstati...ompromised

anyone giving their credit card info to sony ever again is a straight up retard
I wouldn't call a person as strong a word as retard, but using Gawker site after they had personal data leak on the internet, wouldn't allow us to close our accounts without contact, and never pulled their services offline isn't smart. As someone who actually had their personal information leaked in that (I downloaded the text file, and low and behold, I was there) it's not cool.

I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't mention that LA Noire fud Rockstar is trying to feed people (in short it's: "LOL PS3 firmware breaks your PS3 if you play our game" too bad that's also happening with 360s. I guess Sony codes their firmware as well?) since you seem to be on a Sony attack.
(May. 19, 2011  12:48 AM)To Wrote: I wouldn't call a person as strong a word as retard, but using Gawker site after they had personal data leak on the internet, wouldn't allow us to close our accounts without contact, and never pulled their services offline isn't smart. As someone who actually had their personal information leaked in that (I downloaded the text file, and low and behold, I was there) it's not cool.

I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't mention that LA Noire fud Rockstar is trying to feed people (in short it's: "LOL PS3 firmware breaks your PS3 if you play our game" too bad that's also happening with 360s. I guess Sony codes their firmware as well?) since you seem to be on a Sony attack.

It only breaks old 360s(2005-2007).
(May. 19, 2011  12:48 AM)To Wrote: I wouldn't call a person as strong a word as retard, but using Gawker site after they had personal data leak on the internet, wouldn't allow us to close our accounts without contact, and never pulled their services offline isn't smart. As someone who actually had their personal information leaked in that (I downloaded the text file, and low and behold, I was there) it's not cool.

i have no idea what you just said, i dont follow gaming news 24/7
(May. 19, 2011  9:31 AM)Thresher Wrote:

It only breaks old 360s(2005-2007).

As is the case with the PS3s. Rockstar is reporting it as an issue with 60GB and 80GB units. Those haven't been made in years.
(May. 18, 2011  11:12 PM)SK Wrote: anyone giving their credit card info to sony ever again is a straight up retard

Anyone who ever gave them isn't exactly Einstein, either.

It's the internet. Unless you're dealing with a safe method of paying things with your credit card, like PayPal, don't give your info, of course.

Just buy PSN point cards. Those are pretty useful.
(May. 19, 2011  1:21 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  11:12 PM)SK Wrote: anyone giving their credit card info to sony ever again is a straight up retard

Anyone who ever gave them isn't exactly Einstein, either.

It's the internet. Unless you're dealing with a safe method of paying things with your credit card, like PayPal, don't give your info, of course.

Just buy PSN point cards. Those are pretty useful.

But I needed SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO HD REMIX straight away. Dj - Disappointed ...
joining in late but thank god i got an xbox i traded my ps3 for one
right before it went down
(May. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)hatsuharu sohma Wrote: joining in late but thank god i got an xbox i traded my ps3 for one

Aren't you proud of yourself.

Enjoy paying 60 bucks a year for a service otherwise free on other consoles.
OK, I decided. For my free games, I'm getting inFamous (duh) and WipEout. My sis also has a PSN, so I think she'll get two games also. She already has Little Big Planet (yuck), so she'll get Super Stardust (is it Ratchet & Clank or Stardust?) and Dead Nation, which we can't play for a few more years.

EDIT: I can't stand the game for a few reasons:
1. My sis gets on there and does girly junk with her girly friends.
2. When she gets on there, she hogs(?) the game all day, on the only HD TV in the house. That means no PS3 games for me, or any HD sports. I have Comcast HD, so yeah.
3. The concept of the game is cool, but I find the game a bit more leaned toward girls than boys, and yes, I'm NOT a girl.
Hey! What's yuck about LBP? It's a brilliant game for clever minds.
(May. 19, 2011  3:50 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)hatsuharu sohma Wrote: joining in late but thank god i got an xbox i traded my ps3 for one

Aren't you proud of yourself.

Enjoy paying 60 bucks a year for a service otherwise free on other consoles.

At least he's actually getting a service. Why do you have a vendetta against XBL. If you are willing to spend $60 on 8 hours of campaign(or 20-100+ for an RPG) then why the he'll would you have issues with spending $60 on A YEARS WORTH OF SERVICE. XBL last you longer than any game you will ever play for mere pocket change a day. If you look logically at the situation you will see you have no good argument against paying for service.
the playstation store should be up by the end of may.