Announcing Burst Limited [New Format Feedback & Discussion]

(Jul. 02, 2020  1:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is turbo Valtryek V3 allowed?

It seems so. Although I can't figure out why as Turbo Valtryek does better than Turbo Achilles from what I've seen.
So tell me, why is Winning Valkyrie not allowed? And Buster Xcalibur is.
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It seems so. Although I can't figure out why as Turbo Valtryek does better than Turbo Achilles from what I've seen.
So tell me, why is Winning Valkyrie not allowed? And Buster Xcalibur is.

So, from what I've heard, Winning Valkyrie is better than Buster in every way.
It used to be the go-to attack layer back when it was released. I'm not surprised it was banned from a format that mainly focuses on God layers when it can take out some of the stronger Cho-Z layers.
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: So tell me, why is Winning Valkyrie not allowed? And Buster Xcalibur is.

So, from what I've heard, Winning Valkyrie is better than Buster in every way.
It used to be the go-to attack layer back when it was released. I'm not surprised it was banned from a format that mainly focuses on God layers when it can take out some of the stronger Cho-Z layers.

Well if it focuses on god layers the meta might be just Spriggan requiem and Garuda maybe they should add winning to sorta change it to more of a attack meta sorta how gt was with Zwei Diabolos
We have stuff like Buster and Bloody for that. I don't believe we should give attack too much of the advantage.
Well I’m thinking of like u could stay safe and choose something like spriggan 0 bump bearing or u could have a risk reward type of play style with buster and bloody but make it so both can be the same level of effectiveness also bloody and buster are not good choices for attack types for cho z I bet nightmare could beat bloody and buster

Also even if we did give attack the advantage it would mean all battles will be more interesting and there will be hard and fast impacts making it more exciting
Even then, both Hasbro and TT Requiem are banned so there’s no need to worry about that.
I don't Understand why Turbo Achillies A4 is banned. Can someone explain to me why?
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:00 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I don't Understand why Turbo Achillies A4 is banned. Can someone explain to me why?
It's one of those things that could be unbanned but I think it's borderline enough to keep it banned. I wouldn't care either way, but yeah. It's got a pretty good balance of everything with a good anti attack quality to it. It's also kinda just a layer you can use for anything.
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:00 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I don't Understand why Turbo Achillies A4 is banned. Can someone explain to me why?
Honestly, no clue. Its awful.
As bladekid has mentioned, we feel that it is a grey area part that is safer to put on the banlist than not at this current time.

If you think it deserves to come off of the banlist, we welcome you to do some testing to see where it belongs! This is an experimental period after all and the list can dramatically change based on community testing and event experiences.
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: As bladekid has mentioned, we feel that it is a grey area part that is safer to put on the banlist than not at this current time.

If you think it deserves to come off of the banlist, we welcome you to do some testing to see where it belongs! This is an experimental period after all and the list can dramatically change based on community testing and event experiences.
If thats the case, shouldn’t Turbo Valtrek be banned too? Its better.
Turbo Valtryek V3 was originally on our banlist up until mere days before our announcement but was removed from the list following extensive testing from kjrules17.

However, again, you're welcome to do testing to prove that it belongs on the banlist if you disagree with the judgement.
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:46 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Turbo Valtryek V3 was originally on our banlist up until mere days before our announcement but was removed from the list following extensive testing from kjrules17.

However, again, you're welcome to do testing to prove that it belongs on the banlist if you disagree with the judgement.
Hell nah, I don't want it to be band.
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: As bladekid has mentioned, we feel that it is a grey area part that is safer to put on the banlist than not at this current time.

If thats the case, shouldn’t Turbo Valtrek be banned too? Its better.

I think turbo spryzen deserves to stay as an eligible bey
I am really hype about this format!It's nice that we can use our god and early cho-z beys with out geting wrecked
(Jul. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: If thats the case, shouldn’t Turbo Valtrek be banned too? Its better.

I think turbo spryzen deserves to stay as an eligible bey

Nonono, if Spryzen requiem S3 and Spriggan requiem are banned why do you think Turbo Spryzen S4 shouldn’t be banned, it’s so much harder to burst and overall a much better layer.
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:24 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Dank Wrote: I think turbo spryzen deserves to stay as an eligible bey

Nonono, if Spryzen S3 and Spriggan requiem are banned why do you think Turbo Spryzen S4 shouldn’t be banned, it’s so much harder to burst and overall a much better layer.
eh, but the thing is the layer is not as good as turbo valtryek v3 but that's not banned. In fact, NIghtmare Luinor can get some wins on turbo spryzen although I admit left attack is a hidden gem.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:08 AM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:24 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Nonono, if Spryzen S3 and Spriggan requiem are banned why do you think Turbo Spryzen S4 shouldn’t be banned, it’s so much harder to burst and overall a much better layer.
eh, but the thing is the layer is not as good as turbo valtryek v3 but that's not banned. In fact, NIghtmare Luinor can get some wins on turbo spryzen although I admit left attack is a hidden gem.

I Do agree that Turbo Valtryek V3 deserves a ban
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:40 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:08 AM)Dank Wrote: eh, but the thing is the layer is not as good as turbo valtryek v3 but that's not banned. In fact, NIghtmare Luinor can get some wins on turbo spryzen although I admit left attack is a hidden gem.

I Do agree that Turbo Valtryek V3 deserves a ban
Bruh, it has horrible burst resistance. And it's like 15 grams.
Wait should vL be unban cuz I don't see a usage of it in the meta (I don't have vL only assuming plz correct me)
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:49 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wait should vL be unban cuz I don't see a usage of it in the meta (I don't have vL only assuming plz correct me)
It's too defensive.
(Jul. 13, 2020  9:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:40 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:  I Do agree that Turbo Valtryek V3 deserves a ban
Bruh, it has horrible burst resistance. And it's like 15 grams.
Its 15 grams and it barely bursts unlike Turbo Achilles.
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:35 PM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  9:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, it has horrible burst resistance. And it's like 15 grams.
Its 23 grams and it barely bursts unlike Turbo Achilles.
Turbo Valtrek from Hasbro is 15 grams.
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:35 PM)Dank Wrote: Its 15 grams and it barely bursts unlike Turbo Achilles.
Turbo Valtrek from Hasbro is 15 grams.

i said that
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:50 PM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Turbo Valtrek from Hasbro is 15 grams.

i said that
No you didnt, you edited your comment.