Anime Moves in real life...

(Mar. 21, 2019  5:47 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The lifted part doesn't have enough weight to do that. Its light weight makes it impossible to even go downward in such a situation, especially because the change in rotational speed is extremely small. Cyclone Counter would only work as intended if the outer ring was made with metal (so it could retain a velocity well) and if Jinnius suddenly lost a large amount of stamina from an attack.
And since its so light ,it can come down easily

That makes no sense. It has way too little momentum when it's that light. A heavier outer ring would retain a previous rotational velocity more easily, which allows it to travel down the diagonal track much more easily and with much more power than the current outer ring.
what is dead impulse? does it work in real life?
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:41 PM)William Cochran Wrote: what is dead impulse? does it work in real life?

It's just a really strong attack by Dead Hades. It would need more of a tilt launch to work, so kind of yes.
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:39 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  10:06 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is Metal Dragon Crush real?
Hey Man, Actually  it is real, According to my Nightmare Longinus it works perfectly! 
Actually it increases the attack power.

(Mar. 21, 2019  2:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Guys chain shoot works as well as wrath of the flaming tornado and sword rebellion hell strike

Are you gonna Throw Salamander in air for Sword Rebellion Hell slash?? Chief - Hmm ...
Remember the operate driver? It makes salamander jump like crazy, so one good jump is all it takes.
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:39 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey Man, Actually  it is real, According to my Nightmare Longinus it works perfectly! 

Are you gonna Throw Salamander in air for Sword Rebellion Hell slash?? Chief - Hmm ...
Remember the operate driver? It makes salamander jump like crazy, so one good jump is all it takes.

The weight of the combo means that the odds of a bounce that high are very low. It is unlikely for Salamander to jump high enough to hop over a bey.
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:39 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey Man, Actually  it is real, According to my Nightmare Longinus it works perfectly! 

It will take a super jump and 90° angle to give a Slash...
dead bouncer?
(Mar. 23, 2019  12:21 AM)William Cochran Wrote: dead bouncer?

dead hades/phoenix with operate/quake driver.
what is dead bouncer i mean? srry if i sound rude
(Mar. 22, 2019  6:13 PM)Monsterblader Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Remember the operate driver? It makes salamander jump like crazy, so one good jump is all it takes.

It will take a super jump and 90° angle to give a Slash...
It's mostly impossible.. I mean 90 degree!!!!
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:38 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Remember the operate driver? It makes salamander jump like crazy, so one good jump is all it takes.

The weight of the combo means that the odds of a bounce that high are very low. It is unlikely for Salamander to jump high enough to hop over a bey.
I think that the lighter layers hop less than heavier ones
It would be cool if someone made a series of videos showing the anime moves and then how its done in real life. One move per video done multiple times a few times practice and a few times in battle would be enough. Ive not seen any youtuber fully dedicated to this though.
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:44 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:38 PM)MWF Wrote: The weight of the combo means that the odds of a bounce that high are very low. It is unlikely for Salamander to jump high enough to hop over a bey.
I think that the lighter layers hop less than heavier ones

Unless you use the single layer Valkyrie without a disk I doubt you will get anime level jumps. Even then it wouldn't have any power behind its impacts.
(Mar. 25, 2019  1:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:44 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I think that the lighter layers hop less than heavier ones

Unless you use the single layer Valkyrie without a disk I doubt you will get anime level jumps. Even then it wouldn't have any power behind its impacts.
I think you got confused
I said "lighter layers hop less"
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:05 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  1:08 PM)MWF Wrote: Unless you use the single layer Valkyrie without a disk I doubt you will get anime level jumps. Even then it wouldn't have any power behind its impacts.
I think you got confused

ok. but still, a heavy beyblade would bounce low because of its weight. A light beyblade will bounce low due to a lack of force. Hell Salamander's falling attack is extremely unlikely.
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:36 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:05 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I think you got confused

ok. but still, a heavy beyblade would bounce low because of its weight. A light beyblade will bounce low due to a lack of force. Hell Salamander's falling attack is extremely unlikely.
When did I say that it will work
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:59 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:36 PM)MWF Wrote: ok. but still, a heavy beyblade would bounce low because of its weight. A light beyblade will bounce low due to a lack of force. Hell Salamander's falling attack is extremely unlikely.
When did I say that it will work

Sorry, the conversation kinda shifted people. my bad.
Absorb break kinda works. Just launch hard with Absorb and it will go wild (and gets you a self-KO).
I tried Crux Boost/ Southern Cross Shoot without a grip and it end up hitting my feet real hard
(Jul. 24, 2019  6:31 AM)AcressVN Wrote: I tried Crux Boost/ Southern Cross Shoot without a grip and it end up hitting my feet real hard

Yeah, that kind of launch isn't really worth using, considering how little control you have when using it.

Also, Twin Nemesis 13 Loop jumps extremely high if you tilt launch it, much more than an Operate combo ever could. I think Hasbro parts are better for this because Noctemis N3 has respectable slopes but idk.
Random question. Is Dead break and Dead stinger possible?
(Jul. 25, 2019  12:39 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Random question. Is Dead break and Dead stinger possible?

Dead Stinger is possible, the beys just hit the armor when it's on the ground, not to the caliber of the anime move, though. Dead Break would be possible if the Friction driver's rubber could make contact with the stadium

Hope that answers your question
Dead Gravity is quite possible, but the attack potential actually diminishes with every hit to the opposing Bey
chain launch is real too.

So is crux boost.