Anime Moves in real life...

(Oct. 17, 2018  5:27 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Valtryek spring blade attack is possible you just have to use a fast driver and use the starstorm.

Its possible in any stadium, except for an open one. U can just launch it to the wall and it will rebound and hit the other bey. If used on a uncontrolable driver like volcanic, its highly possible. The last bit is speculation, dont have the beys to test. Can someone test this and post the results?
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:50 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:27 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Valtryek spring blade attack is possible you just have to use a fast driver and use the starstorm.

Its possible in any stadium, except for an open one. U can just launch it to the wall and it will rebound and hit the other bey. If used on a uncontrolable driver like volcanic, its highly possible. The last bit is speculation, dont have the beys to test. Can someone test this and post the results?

Destroy is good for this in the TT Burst stadium

(Oct. 08, 2018  8:19 PM)Corruptus Wrote: the Kreis Satan move where its driver rollers scrape the stadium is named Roller Drift. and its very possible in real life. just angle your launch alot with Kreis Satan.

also Skyscraper Shoot is possible i guess

Cyclone Loop is the Dub name for Roller Drift, which is what sparked some confusion. And Skyscraper Shoot/Boost can actually allow you to snipe the other bey
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:50 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Its possible in any stadium, except for an open one. U can just launch it to the wall and it will rebound and hit the other bey. If used on a uncontrolable driver like volcanic, its highly possible. The last bit is speculation, dont have the beys to test. Can someone test this and post the results?

Destroy is good for this in the TT Burst stadium

(Oct. 08, 2018  8:19 PM)Corruptus Wrote: the Kreis Satan move where its driver rollers scrape the stadium is named Roller Drift. and its very possible in real life. just angle your launch alot with Kreis Satan.

also Skyscraper Shoot is possible i guess

Cyclone Loop is the Dub name for Roller Drift, which is what sparked some confusion. And Skyscraper Shoot/Boost can actually allow you to snipe the other bey

Cyclone Loop and Roller Drift are different moves that are practically the same, but in the dub they replaced all instances of Roller Drift with Cyclone Loop.
I’m gonna list the special moves (not all of them) that may or may not be done in real life. It’s listed separately from 100% true to Definitely not real.
100% true: Rush launch, Flash launch, The Legendary Hand spin, Metal Dragon crush, Z- Buster, God reboot, Ultimate god reboot, Drain Spin, Requiem Spin, Roller defense, sheild crash, quake launch, zombie launch, solar boost, solstice launch, double impact, triple impact, fourth impact, fifth impact, perfect circle, runaway launch, absorb breaker, double strike,
Possibly true: Counter Break, cyclone loop, roller drift, emperor drift, Z- slash, Winning slash, Requiem slash, Nightmare shot, Trigger Attack,
Hard to pull off: Crux boost, Tightrope dive, revive armor slash, nothing breaker, Flying double strike, gravity shoot, backflip shot,
Not sure: Allycorn launch, wave launch, dead impact, upper Shoot, axe shoot, chain launch, blast beat, Ragnaruk zone, sheild launch, dragon scream,
Definitely not real: Death spiral, Cyclone wall, cyclone counter, dead gravity, Ragnaruk typhoon, Emperor guard, beast charge, tornado sheild crash,
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:08 AM)IcyHot Wrote: I’m gonna list the special moves (not all of them) that may or may not be done in real life. It’s listed separately from 100% true to Definitely not real.
100% true: Rush launch, Flash launch, The Legendary Hand spin, Metal Dragon crush, Z- Buster, God reboot, Ultimate god reboot, Drain Spin, Requiem Spin, Roller defense, sheild crash, quake launch, zombie launch, solar boost, solstice launch, double impact, triple impact, fourth impact, fifth impact, perfect circle, runaway launch, absorb breaker, double strike,
Possibly true: Counter Break, cyclone loop, roller drift, emperor drift, Z- slash, Winning slash, Requiem slash, Nightmare shot, Trigger Attack,
Hard to pull off: Crux boost, Tightrope dive, revive armor slash, nothing breaker, Flying double strike, gravity shoot, backflip shot,
Not sure: Allycorn launch, wave launch, dead impact, upper Shoot, axe shoot, chain launch, blast beat,  Ragnaruk zone, sheild launch, dragon scream,
Definitely not real: Death spiral, Cyclone wall, cyclone counter, dead gravity, Ragnaruk typhoon, Emperor guard, beast charge, tornado sheild crash,

Many move are very dangerous
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:21 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:08 AM)IcyHot Wrote: I’m gonna list the special moves (not all of them) that may or may not be done in real life. It’s listed separately from 100% true to Definitely not real.
Not sure: Allycorn launch, wave launch, dead impact, upper Shoot, axe shoot, chain launch, blast beat,  Ragnaruk zone, sheild launch, dragon scream,

Many move are very dangerous

Yea especially the backflip one
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:26 AM)IcyHot Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:21 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Many move are very dangerous

Yea especially the backflip one

Alicorn launch, Blast beat, Axe launch are real

Cyclone Wall is definitely real, but not cyclone counter.
Rocktovor Zone works especially with the new Qs driver.

I think Death Spiral could happen because it's when the spiral tip speeds up and crashes into it's opponent
(Nov. 13, 2018  4:57 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:

I think Death Spiral could happen because it's when the spiral tip speeds up and crashes into it's opponent

I agree it can be done

emperor guard is literally just standing in the middle of the stadium taking the hits,how can this not be possible?
Death Spiral too,it's just a normal head-on attack with the spiral driver in the stadium ridge to build up speed.
(Nov. 11, 2018  6:05 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:

Cyclone Wall is definitely real, but not cyclone counter.

Cyclone counter is real
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  6:05 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Cyclone Wall is definitely real, but not cyclone counter.

Cyclone counter is real

How its real? It never happen?
Jinnus did it to Xcalius when I was playing around
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Jinnus did it to Xcalius when I was playing around
Let me finish eating my water first
-get it no?- Cyclone counter is completely Imaginary, it does nothing.
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Jinnus did it to Xcalius when I was playing around
Let me finish eating my water first

Well it dose just not like the tv show.
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:08 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Let me finish eating my water first

Well it dose just not like the tv show.

Well I think It can never happen...
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:09 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:08 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Well it dose just not like the tv show.

Well I think It can never happen...
It work once on my G3.

And G3 burst
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:13 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:09 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Well I think It can never happen...
It work once on my G3.

And G3 burst

Jman jman thank you for helping me prove my point about cyclone counter
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:13 PM)Jman jman Wrote: It work once on my G3.

And G3 burst

Jman jman thank you for helping me prove my point about cyclone counter

Have you used it at least 5 times consistently? If so, it’s real. If not...
(Nov. 16, 2018  3:56 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Jman jman thank you for helping me prove my point about cyclone counter

Have you used it at least 5 times consistently? If so, it’s real. If not...

If not it is hard to pull off.
If the opposing bey touches the inner surface of jinnius ,both of the beys will stop for a milisecond and their won’t be any brake or recoil on the lifted part and it will try to spin ,although the bey would be still
And the lifted part will move forward ,similar to deathscyther’s gimmick and it would have to come downwards ,pushing on the layer of the other bey
But this move has a very high chance of bursting