An idea for a project for the whole community!

(Oct. 19, 2020  2:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Shotgun Steel ended at such a massive cliff hanger

True, very true. How’s your bey gonna work in the story. I think my bey is gonna work even better in this series then in burst (since this is metal and it looks like spirits are self conscious and have their own mind)

I would keep the system just the way it is. I would make it burst into MFB in that it’s just people playing beyblade no saving the world kind of plot
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: True, very true. How’s your bey gonna work in the story. I think my bey is gonna work even better in this series then in burst (since this is metal and it looks like spirits are self conscious and have their own mind)

I would keep the system just the way it is. I would make it burst into MFB in that it’s just people playing beyblade no saving the world kind of plot
Mines a vengeful bey that is looking for revenge on its owner that dumped him when it broke and the bey and owner that broke him
Anyone have any ideas for side stories/special chapters apart from the intrusion attempt from another dimension?
I was thinking, the entire point of this is to make more money for the WBO, so I came up with an idea. Instead of having WBO tournament prizes from the WBO we could have the WBO store the money and save it until we can purchase a license from TT, then we could make a factory for beyblades and boom, capitalism. We could also open a patron and what not for additional money?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was thinking, the entire point of this is to make more money for the WBO, so I came up with an idea. Instead of having WBO tournament prizes from the WBO we could have the WBO store the money and save it until we can purchase a license from TT, then we could make a factory for beyblades and boom, capitalism. We could also open a patron and what not for additional money?
That would be a really good idea selling beyblades on the wbo means so much sales but what about instead of all that work maybe just to start Merch. Wbo shirts, beyblade backpacks, pencils etc. it would be a good starting point before selling beys
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was thinking, the entire point of this is to make more money for the WBO, so I came up with an idea. Instead of having WBO tournament prizes from the WBO we could have the WBO store the money and save it until we can purchase a license from TT, then we could make a factory for beyblades and boom, capitalism. We could also open a patron and what not for additional money?
That would be a really good idea selling beyblades on the wbo means so much sales but what about instead of all that work maybe just to start Merch. Wbo shirts, beyblade backpacks, pencils etc. it would be a good starting point before selling beys

Definitely a good starting point. The WBO also has a decently sized YouTube channel so it could be made for that.
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That would be a really good idea selling beyblades on the wbo means so much sales but what about instead of all that work maybe just to start Merch. Wbo shirts, beyblade backpacks, pencils etc. it would be a good starting point before selling beys

Definitely a good starting point. The WBO also has a decently sized YouTube channel so it could be made for that.
They should upload more. Like post informational videos and maybe a bit more tournament uploads if possible. Somebody should also msg all the ideas to Kei. The extra uploading on the WBO YT, WBO shop that sells merch, and the selling beyblades on a official WBO shop page.
Here are some new details about Ryuga's bey and some other things. Tell me what you think.

Ryuga's new bey will be a new L-Drago (Not sure about the name yet). It will be a very powerful bey, far more powerful than any other L-Drago or any other beys in history except for the new Pegasus and Diablo nemesis. It will be very heavy, just a little bit lighter than Diablo Nemesis. It's power will be multiverse level and it will be able to change between attack, defence, balance and stamina performance tips like Diablo nemesis. It will also be able to rotate both to the right and the left. Of course, left rotation will still be default and the most powerful but right rotation will be useful when battling with other left rotating beys. It will not have any dark power left. It will be able to now steal the opponents beasts too, not just the spin. It will not have one specific element. It will be able to use all different elements like fire, water, wind, cosmos and earth. It steals the beasts, it will be able to fuse them with fire, water or anything it pleases. It will be able to fly out to the outer space and even outside of the universe. It's only weaknesses will be other left-rotating beys and beys with tall spin track. It will be an ultimate type of bey which will have so many features that it will be hard to beat. Since it don't have the dark power anymore, Ryuga won't be able to battle in the way he is used to and will have problems controlling the bey. Gingka will need to help him gaining control of it. Ryuga will be the leader of the Japanese team.

Another interesting thing is that Julian will have been infected with the dark powers from the battle with Tsubasa in Metal masters 8 years ago, whenever he uses left-rotation the dark powers will take control of him causing him to destroy stadiums and surroundings and almost kill a person. One time, the dark power will create a so big lightning strike that it will ignite a forest fire that will spreak quickly and cause contrywide destruction.

I am considering if there will be a love story between Ryuga and Ren Kurenai. It could be regular or as a special chapter but i am not sure if i will do that or not.

That's the new details for now. I think Gingka also need a new bey in order to be equal to Ryuga.
so tHIS is the legendary rapidity 2: electric boogaloo in MANGA FORM
CitrusNinja3, can you please close this thread?
Deleted Post
this thread should be closed
(May. 10, 2021  6:21 PM)beykid44 Wrote: this thread should be closed

correct
(May. 10, 2021  6:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Deleted Post

Don’t quote old posts plz