An idea for a project for the whole community!

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You dont realize how serious violating copyright and selling pirateds thing are. It is very illegal. We have some actual legal experts here, you can ask them.

really? who are they?

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Yes it does but you can get seriously fined or go to jail if it’s really bad. You may not think it’s bad because you see it all the time but it is.

Ok, i accept it. It will be Patreon. You guys win this argument.

Thank you trust me you won’t regret it.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You dont realize how serious violating copyright and selling pirateds thing are. It is very illegal. We have some actual legal experts here, you can ask them.

really? who are they?

KoHFreedomNA and SupaDav03 have studied law
Ok, my plan is that if somebody wants to do this, it will be based on the Beyblade shogun steel anime, NOT manga because manga is in a different universe. We should work only at one chapter a time in order to not make it too demanding. The story will begin where Shogun steel ended, where Zyro battled Kira and the outcome was not shown. In this manga the first chapter, first part Zyro and Kira will battle and one of them will win and then Ryuga will return from the L-Drago shaped cloud and after that i don't know. This is just briefly how i have thought that the story will start.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:43 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ok, my plan is that if somebody wants to do this, it will be based on the Beyblade shogun steel anime, NOT manga because manga is in a different universe. We should work only at one chapter a time in order to not make it too demanding. The story will begin where Shogun steel ended, where Zyro battled Kira and the outcome was not shown. In this manga the first chapter, first part Zyro and Kira will battle and one of them will win and then Ryuga will return from the L-Drago shaped cloud and after that i don't know. This is just briefly how i have thought that the story will start.
Take a look at my fanfiction, the it has similar idea (Zero G continuation)
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:43 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ok, my plan is that if somebody wants to do this, it will be based on the Beyblade shogun steel anime, NOT manga because manga is in a different universe. We should work only at one chapter a time in order to not make it too demanding. The story will begin where Shogun steel ended, where Zyro battled Kira and the outcome was not shown. In this manga the first chapter, first part Zyro and Kira will battle and one of them will win and then Ryuga will return from the L-Drago shaped cloud and after that i don't know. This is just briefly how i have thought that the story will start.
Take a look at my fanfiction, the it has similar idea (Zero G continuation)

Manga or anime continuation?
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Take a look at my fanfiction, the it has similar idea (Zero G continuation)

Manga or anime continuation?
Anime; https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...os-concept
If you can give me your feedback or some ideas i'd be very happy
Chapter 1 summary based on my ideas and some others:
2 years after the end of the events of Shogun Steel, Zyro is training in the mountains. He returns to the city after a year of long training and meets Shinobu. Ifrit has evolved due to rigorous training, and Salamander using technology, so I they have a battle. Ifrit loses and Shinbu doesn't believe he actually trained, so they go to the mountain and see a mysterious Dragon shaped cloud. It launches lightning at the duo, breaking a cliff they were standing on, and they both fall. Right at the end before blacking out, Zyro sees a mysterious silhouette in the cloud.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Manga or anime continuation?
Anime; https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...os-concept

I didn't read the whole as it's long but it seems nice.

The story for the first chapter of an eventual community made manga would be like this:
This is as far as i have thought. Here are my thoughts on how the world teams would be:

Japanese team would consist of Ryuga, Reiji, Zyro, Sakyo, Kira, Yoshio as the official members and Gingka and Ryuto as reserve members.

Chinese team would consist of Aguma as the leader, Bao, Dashan Wang, Chao Xin, Chi-Yun and Mei-Mei as official members and Baihu and one another new character as reserve members.

Russian team would consist either of the same cast with additional new members or a completely new cast, possibly with Helios as the leader.

Arabian team would consist of a whole new cast

Indian team would consist of King Indus, the village leader and a completely new cast.

European team would consist of King as the leader, Julian, a new character with a Cereberus type Bey, another new scandinavian character with a bey based on Thor the thunder god, Sophie, Wales and Klaus and a new character with bey based on centaur as reserve members.

African team would consist of Dynamis and either a completely new cast or Nile, and the other african guy (I don't remember the name) and additional new members

South American team would consist of Tithi and either the Garcias or a new cast

North American team would consist of Zeo, Toby, Jigzaw/Masamune or a new member, Chris a new character with a fireblaze based bey, and possibly Helios as the leader and two new characters.
That's as far i have thought now.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:15 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Anime; https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...os-concept

I didn't read the whole as it's long but it seems nice.

The story for the first chapter of an eventual community made manga would be like this:
This is as far as i have thought. Here are my thoughts on how the world teams would be:

Chinese team would consist of Aguma as the leader, Bao, Dashan Wang, Chao Xin, Chi-Yun and Mei-Mei as official members and Baihu and one another new character as reserve members.

Russian team would consist either of the same cast with additional new members or a completely new cast, possibly with Helios as the leader.

Indian team would consist of King Indus, the village leader and a completely new cast.

European team would consist of King as the leader, Julian, a new character with a Cereberus type Bey, another new scandinavian character with a bey based on Thor the thunder god, Sophie, Wales and Klaus and a new character with bey based on centaur as reserve members.

African team would consist of Dynamis and either a completely new cast or Nile, and the other african guy (I don't remember the name) and additional new members

North American team would consist of Zeo, Toby, Jigzaw/Masamune or a new member, Chris a new character with a fireblaze based bey, and possibly Helios as the leader and two new characters.

I think King would be a perfect fit for the North American team
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:15 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I didn't read the whole as it's long but it seems nice.

I think King would be a perfect fit for the North American team

Really? Isn't he from Europe?
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think King would be a perfect fit for the North American team

Really? Isn't he from Europe?

I believe he moved to America to stay with Masumane as it was the first time he actually bladed a worthy opponent
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Really? Isn't he from Europe?

I believe he moved to America to stay with Masumane as it was the first time he actually bladed a worthy opponent

Yeah, but then Masamune could also be on the North American team. And Helios from Japan or not? He was to revive Atlantis and atlantis is believed to be somewhere close to America.
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:33 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I believe he moved to America to stay with Masumane as it was the first time he actually bladed a worthy opponent

Yeah, but then Masamune could also be on the North American team. But is Helios for Japan or not? He was to revive Atlantis and atlantis is believed to be somewhere close to America.

I have no clue as I didn’t watch the movie.
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:33 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, but then Masamune could also be on the North American team. But is Helios for Japan or not? He was to revive Atlantis and atlantis is believed to be somewhere close to America.

I have no clue as I didn’t watch the movie.

Another interesting idea would be a side story/special chapter where either the wbba, the Russian team, Ryo Hagane or the mysterious Ryuga would discover an intrusion attempt into their world from another dimension (referring to Ryan Gladstone from Beywheelz) What do you think?
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have no clue as I didn’t watch the movie.

Another interesting idea would be a side story/special chapter where either the wbba, the Russian team, Ryo Hagane or the mysterious Ryuga would discover an intrusion attempt into their world from another dimension (referring to Ryan Gladstone from Beywheelz) What do you think?

i thought ryuga was dead, dragon emperor life destructor also he kinda got crushed under an ancient temple, and even if he survived that, gingka is like 21 now so he would have suffocated and died bcause there is like no air down there. also wbba bcause ryo and the russian team are basically side characters now
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Another interesting idea would be a side story/special chapter where either the wbba, the Russian team, Ryo Hagane or the mysterious Ryuga would discover an intrusion attempt into their world from another dimension (referring to Ryan Gladstone from Beywheelz) What do you think?

i thought ryuga was dead, dragon emperor life destructor also he kinda got crushed under an ancient temple, and even if he survived that, gingka is like 21 now so he would have suffocated and died bcause there is like no air down there. also wbba bcause ryo and the russian team are basically side characters now

Nah, he just fainted for a couple of minutes
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: i thought ryuga was dead, dragon emperor life destructor also he kinda got crushed under an ancient temple, and even if he survived that, gingka is like 21 now so he would have suffocated and died bcause there is like no air down there. also wbba bcause ryo and the russian team are basically side characters now

Nah, he just fainted for a couple of minutes

..thats a joke right? been a while since i watched metal saga sorry
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:51 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nah, he just fainted for a couple of minutes

..thats a joke right? been a while since i watched metal saga sorry

That’s actually what happened, he fainted and got up, gave L-drago’s power to Kenta and flew out since he do be part dragon (according to Zeutron)
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:51 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ..thats a joke right? been a while since i watched metal saga sorry

That’s actually what happened, he fainted and got up, gave L-drago’s power to Kenta and flew out since he do be part dragon (according to Zeutron)

le bruhz. he is dead tho right
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:55 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s actually what happened, he fainted and got up, gave L-drago’s power to Kenta and flew out since he do be part dragon (according to Zeutron)

He died that's a fact but death isn't any limitation to a shonen anime
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:55 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s actually what happened, he fainted and got up, gave L-drago’s power to Kenta and flew out since he do be part dragon (according to Zeutron)

He never died in the first place.
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:55 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: le bruhz. he is dead tho right

He never died in the first place.

He not dead in the manga, but he dead maybe in the anime.
He part dragon in the manga, but he not part dragon maybe in the anime.

You get the idea.
The whole story for metal fight is complete. So how would our beys work into the story.
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The whole story for metal fight is complete. So how would our beys work into the story.

Shotgun Steel ended at such a massive cliff hanger
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The whole story for metal fight is complete. So how would our beys work into the story.

Shotgun Steel ended at such a massive cliff hanger

True, very true. How’s your bey gonna work in the story. I think my bey is gonna work even better in this series then in burst (since this is metal and it looks like spirits are self conscious and have their own mind)