Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
"so what do you think is gonna happen now" A bushido member said "i mean we just lost ao many times im not sure we can do this even"
"its fine we just need to train more" another member walked in "what about that event thats going on i mean we can use that as an oppurtunity"
"I agree i mean we have to" A unnamed bushido member muttered "we just cant wait for someone"
"then we go" the loki dude walks in "we alll need this so then we will win this event and go on"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey whats this" Sidarth shouted at the team "an event that gos on everywhere around the world every blader will be there"
"I dont know but sounds cool" a random roamer says as he walks by "hope to see you there i guess"

(sorry i cant really go on i cant think of other peoples names currently)
Cj the last part made no sense since they were battling
well next part:

"Are you okay?" siddarth asked everyone.
"Yeah we're fine!" came a reply from the group.
"That guy... who was he?" said sid to himself.
"I don't know, but he might be at the event?" Odin replied.
"Event? what event?" questioned sid to Odin, "I have been so caught up with finding rare beys I haven't even had time to read a newspaper!" he laughed and it was obvious the laugh was fake.
"well the event is a tournament across the continents, where people battle and fight to be the best in teams." Odin explained, "It starts in a couple of weeks and is hosted in this very city near to us. we each have one bey specified and must have a team of 3 with back-up of up to 4. all bladers are expected to attend, it is the biggest tournament in the world!"
"well then, I know exactly how to find out how this Arix is! lets get ready to go!" Siddarth said excitedly.

"well then, i'm going to fix up your beys, and you can have it for free!" said a girls voice behinf the counter of the bey-pit. "Also my names Madoka! nice to meet you!" she smiled at the group.
"Say, I've heard of your reputation, would you mind coming with us to the event? we need a bey-medic (person who repairs beys)?" siddarth asked politely.
"sure, i am getting bored doing nothing!" she chuckled.

sorry for the short episode but im currently videoing something else at the same time...
"Uh what's your bey team set up?" Madoka asked “Well it's me, Odin, and Danny..."I said.
"Well Danny should be backup since I heard theirs a Team called Cyber Geeks and they completely destroy four piece beys since there so old.... and by the way what’s your team name?"."We don't know?"."Kay, but you Know one person in the team is allowed to use 2 beys?"."Guys which one of you wants to use Genocide Cancer?"."None of us, want to boss you should."."Okay, but I'm Team leader, Odin’s Co leader, Alex is Executive, and Danny back up."." Hey can I see all your guy's beys, so I can see if there’s a problem?"."Sure!" We said as we handed our beys.

Odin tag its your turn. I'm going to attach a dpoll so u guys can decide what there team will be calee
ze poll has been attached rember request if u have a good name
sure have u voted
also can there also be Rune Nexus as a team name how about:

Armaggedon Ancients

legend blaydus

Helix bladers
actually odin might have to as i am watching something at nine...
Those will all be taken into consideration oh and poll only last for 100 days so hurry
A couple things: 1) the name should probably be "Ancient Bladers", because the story is titled "Ancient Beys" and everyone uses an ancient bey (I think? not quite sure about Drahelix, though). The Olympians and the Spartans both refer to specific points in History, and on the map, Olympians are Greek, and the Spartans are, well, Spartan. None of the characters have beys from either of those countries. B) I've got another part of the story.

"What kinds of Beys are these??" Madoka asked, flustered. "I've never seen anything like them!"
"Well, you see," Siddarth replied, "Genocide Cancer was given to me..."
"I found mine after sacrificing my eye and my other bey," Odin said as Madoka blinked.
"And I'm not telling you about mine," Arix said bluntly.
"Hey, hey, hey!" Danny whined, "You forgot me! Mine was. . . actually found in a pyramid, but I grabbed it, and Sid did this whip thing, and it was like PACHOO! and we went to Scandanavia and (he proceeds to tell the whole story, in horrible detail, all in one breath)!" Sid and Odin smacked him in the back of the head simultaneously, and very irritated.
Madoka blinked again. "Oookaayyyy, moving on," she said. "I'll need to take these, and I'll need to work on them, for probably 20 hours all in all. You," she pointed to Sid, "Have deep scratches on your bey. You," she pointed to Arix, "Have a Bey I've never seen. And YOU," she pointed to Odin, "Creep me out. I need to see all of your beys. Ya follow?"
"WHY do I creep you out?" Odin asked. "Anyway, we're getting off on a tangent. Fix the beys, but if there is so much as a single thing wrong with our beys, we will HUNT YOU DOWN."
"Odin, we won't have to hunt her down," Sid said. "We'll be back tomorrow."

That's that.
well necrus is a ancient bey because Necrus is a mix of the ancient beys orbit Drahelix (the ancient dragon of the Dranity clan and Necro demon (ancient demon of the Dranity clan) that were fused together when Arix was forced to enter his twin brother Arexus' body and fused with him, Arexus became good and Arix stayed the same, but they both have a bad side like normal people. the new spirit is an ancient warrior wearing the helmet of Drahelix fused with the horns of demon and has the face of demon which is just like a mask. the body is gold and only wears a belt which is black with the symbol of Demon as the buckle. it has a revolver gun hence the name revolver necrus. its other weapons include a three bladed throwing chain which claws can change to fit on its hands to become a lance and a shield appears in the air. so yes its an ancient bey also what about the armageddon ancients? it includes the word ancient in it, but the ancient bladers sounds a bit dull. 2) i really like the new part...
Can no one get a hint that ive not been at my own house for a long time now i pm'd ra ..
ok ancient bladers and spartans winnow u can only choose on of them
You PM'd him about what? What does that have to do with this topic?
i pm'd him that i would be gone and i wont be able to talk so just recently i saw the insults ...happy new year.
Ok the teAm will be calLed.........ANCIENT BLADERS! I will post my part soon
"Hey did you fix our beys?" I asked."Well about your MF" she said."WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIS BEY RRRRRRRRRAWWWWWRRRRR!"Odin said."Nothing!Nothing! It's just that my computer it says that this tip will break soon so I modded it And...It's now a M^2F."She handed me the tip. It looked like a R^2F except made of metal."Thanks!Hey where'd Arix go?"."Oh he left." Danny said."hey what did you guys name your team?."Ancient Bladers."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys what do you want from this joint?"I said."I only want cheese,cheese ,cheese,cheese!"Odin said."HI,CAN I HAVE 15 TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS,PLEASE!"Someone said.

I just had to make your character addicted to cheese odin
lol at Ginga. "Can I have 15 triple beef baagaas please?" And I'm a cheesaholic too, don't worry.
Wow, this is pretty sweet. But to me, it seems a bit messy. Sorry.
It's just that I read ALOT of books and it bugs me when a wide range of vocabulary isn't used or the right grammar or a right story format. lol
I truly don't mean to be insulting. Just posting my opinion. But it's seriously pretty good. I'd like to help out now and then just to help with fresh twists and ideas. Waiting for the next part! Can't wait for the team's reaction to meeting a hungry Ginga. Grin
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:45 PM)Night Wrote: Wouldn't that be Right Metal Flat, not M2F?
I'm not very sure and thanks for the criticism. I'm only 11 so I'm improving
"Hey boss,who is that guy?"Danny said."Oh,Thats Ginga...Hi Ginga!"."Hey you talk about Ginga and you guy forget me for 2 episodes!!!"."Oh Hi Madoka!"Ginga said"Who are these guys?"."Oh,This guy is Siddarth,leader of The ABA..."
"Didn't He save that kid from drowning in the Bahamas?"Ginga said
"Yeah,This other guy is Danny,His assistant.This kid here is Alex.."
"ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE!!" He said
"and This is Odin,He likes cheese .You two have a lot in common"..

Hey Nwolf its ur turn
i see i have some silent fans heh heh and what does that paper clip mean and howd it get there
Can I do the next one? Anyway, that questions kinda redundant, because I'm posting it now.

Everyone sits down with their food, and Odin greedily bites into his burger, only to spit it out in disgust.
"I thought I ordered cheese!" He says angrily as he opens his burger. "What is this yellow goo oozing upon my meat?"
"That's.... cheese, Odin," Madoka says, trying not to cause a scene.
"This most certainly is NOT cheese! Do not patronize me! Cheese is a white hunk! I should know, I went to old man Osvald's every Wednesday to get it from him and his goat, Shvilk, who made it! Come to think of it, Wednesday is Odin's day. Anyway, I demand beef, and no more cheese. The only reason I had the cheese was it was sooo good. Probably because of the sugar."
Odin stalks up to the counter, and buys another hamburger.
One week later, they enter the tournament, where the EmCee says, "To make this more interesting, the winner gets to take one part of the loser's bey!" This draws a collective gasp from the crowd. "You may, however, give the loser one part of yours in return."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued later.
Aye aye aye how is the gang going to cope worn that and will they allow u to give throated u have already one to the loser.find out on the next episodey
BUMP plus please don't vote on the poll any more it's already done can a mod please remove it?and why did people vote Forrest the empty one
"Oh wow guys you ready?"I said."Yeah!"they all saud in unison."Welcome tooooo the Team Battle!" Bladers Dj said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"First MatchConfusedIDDARTH OF ANCIENT BLADERS VS CONAN OF THE CYBER DORKS!"Dj said.
"3....2.....1,Let it Rip!"."Go Counter Leone D125B!"he yelled."No match for my my bey go Vulcan Horogorim,Smash him up!" I said.Quickly Vulcan sped up and hit in to the air."hah counter leone smash onto him!"quickly Counter Leone jumped on Horogorium. something came over Sid his eyes started glowing red and some weird dark aura surrounded him."Ancient Dark Move...... TIME DESTRUCTION!Quickly Horogorium smashed into counter leone knocking him out of existence.
"My my my Bey!Wahhhh!".Sid fainted suddenly."Madoka"Danny said "give that kid a new bey and Odin and Alex go see what's wrong with Sid. Gingka call 911." The end

And guys the next character MUST be a girl