Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
[quote=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the new part of the story. Anyway, MaStErDrAcIeL97, the Lord Wolfblade is correct. That is why I did what I did. Nothing personal, alright?
[/quote]

Its fine it was late and didnt have time to read it all sorry no hard feelings
awesome story i love it
Thank you and your story I awesome too to bad u ended it....
well i may contiue it as i posted in my thred my final choice is on next saturdy so i may still chnge my mind
in my one pegasus dies in it...

next part:

"this competition is getting heated!" exclaimed Siddarth to his gang. he had been keeping his eye on the undefeated Arix. he was different, him and his bey were one. but during the last performance he hadn't been using revolver Necrus, it was more of a defence bey...

"THE NEXT ROUND IS ARIX VS DANNIE!!!" cried the DJ from china. He had came to visit and help local DJs. "Lets get ready guys, 3!"
"2"
"1! LET IT RIP!!" the crowd roared.
Arix and Dannie launched their beys. you could tell from the start that Dannie had a disadvantage. And when the camera zoomed in it showed why. the bey wasn't Necrus. It was a more powerful beast, and trust me it's fiercer than even hell kerbecs! the name, is NEO leviathan BFV170DS, and it may not sound like much, but it would show its shear power... very soon...

will do next part, please dont do it guys...
S'ok and if u guys are wondering Danny is based off zoroark(member on this wbo)
are you taking character requests?
yes we are, just post it and one of us will fit it in...
Name:Xad(zad) Illo(eye-low)V(the 5th)
Bey:Fear Bat E(evader)100 G(glide)
Special moveConfusedcare
Personality:Xad is constantly silent and carves words on the fear fusion wheel.
e.g:i am gonna scare you
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:23 PM)Ray Gill Wrote: Name:Xad(zad) Illo(eye-low)V(the 5th)
Bey:Fear Bat E(evader)100 G(glide)
Special moveConfusedcare
Personality:Xad is constantly silent and carves words on the fear fusion wheel.
e.g:i am gonna scare you

just want to say they might character request, but no beyblade request
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:06 PM)Ra Wrote: BUMP: from now on I'm going to use beys that sound ancient like gravity Perseus so people u can stop requesting ur own beys Nwolf is the last person who can
Odin ,Nwolf if u dont mind im changing the title to this "Ra's story 1:Ancient Bey NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests."
Sure, I hate bey requests. Also, if anyone does request a bey, who votes we destroy it? Answer by PM. Only Ra and Nwolf.
Hah crappy characters are coming.... Oh and changing now
Wolf your part didnt make sense.what's his team.

"Hey,boss can you explain what happens with you?"Danny said."Danny,it's something from long ago forget it."I said
~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT BATTLE!SID OF THE ABA VS WOLF THE LEADER OF THE BUSHIDOS!
"What I thought you died!"I said
"We BUSHIDOS are good at deception..."wolf said.

That's all I had time for
Hey guys I created A new story called video bey please read <3
Awesome story! Can I have a character?

Name: Quinnly Dray
personality: Strong, silent type. Is very kind and helpful. Protects all that is good and the words he does say are well spoken.
looks:looks:bleach blond color hair, long bangs, hair looks a little like Justin Beiber(lol). Electric blue eyes, ninja-like goggles worn on head.Wears a shirt that is exactly like Tsubasa's. Black Cargo pants that have metal guards on the knees. Black fingerless glove on his right hand, it goes up to the beginning of his forearm, has silver studs on it. Black combat boots. gold colored choker collar.

Bey: Claw Werol UF125 WF
Bey Description: Werol face is a red background with a muscular creature in black that says" Wereol) At the bottom in white letters. Werol energy ring i black with several spike, depicting fangs and claws. Claw is a mid thickness wheel with 10 curved spikes moving in a crude wave pattern. UF125 stands for Upper Fang. Upper fang is black with 3 blood red, sharp protrusions pointing up, symbolizing fangs. Good for attack and defense. WF is just a blood red Wide Flat.
Bit Beast: A hybrid Wolf, Tiger and leopard

Bio: Two of his friends went missing and he was shocked by it. Is originally on team Nighters but then wants to join the main character's team.

hope he is excepted

plz use my bey if you can. If you can't, use Tornado Anubis R145 WF please
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:30 PM)Vampire 123 Wrote: *character+bey description*

can you read
Quote:BUMP: from now on I'm going to use beys that sound ancient like gravity Perseus so people u can stop requesting ur own beys Nwolf is the last person who can
and from the title of this thread
Quote:NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

so when is the next part
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:30 PM)Vampire 123 Wrote: *character+bey description*

can you read
Quote:BUMP: from now on I'm going to use beys that sound ancient like gravity Perseus so people u can stop requesting ur own beys Nwolf is the last person who can
and from the title of this thread
Quote:NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

so when is the next part

I know, i saw that after I posted which is why I put at the bottom of my post" Use my bey if you can. If not, plz use Tornado Anubis R145 WF"
WHAT DO U GET ABOUT NO BEY REQUESTS!
Title:The mystery behind sids power.
"Hey Kid give me your bey!"a man named Quinnly said.
"Not at all..."A mysterious little boy said.
'3,2,1..Let it rip!" Both beys clashed and sparks flew.
"go tornado anubis doggy wind slash!"Quinly screamed.
A dark power came over Sid."Vulcan... TIME DESTRUCTION!"
Tornado Anubis was in pieces and Quinnly was crying like a baby.
well...... OKAY....
epic can i have a charictar maybe ripiru hes a boy about 15 dossent tell you real name (his real is ryo hes the secret digimon king.he has a necklass which realises metaloppisitmon which goes into any bey
....Look at the last post in this thread before yours, or the last time Amaterasu posted a part of this story.
i sed go into a bey and metal oppisitemons spirit goes in alright
CAN YOU READ THE POSTS BEFORE YOU AND LISTEN! and i will be continuing Ga B)