Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
Cancer is a disease isn't it?

do u get it
OHHHH...... not that funny. Cancer and Genocide are both very serious topics.
i got the bey from the nightmare rex thread, formerly genocide rex
ra can i be in your story my charictars name is oxie and his bey is deamon dylatlicx
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:47 AM)MFeartheagle Wrote: ra can i be in your story my charictars name is oxie and his bey is deamon dylatlicx
MFeartheagle, Ra wrote that
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:54 PM)Ra Wrote: we do noot do bey requests
This means that we will not use any people's beyblade/character ideas, except for those which we have approved prior to this post, or are discussed among ourselves and approved. You may ask for one of your characters to be in the story, however, and we will discuss it.
@Ra and Nwolf, I think we should discuss sharacter requests, and the plot of the story, over PM before posting. This way we will avoid confusion. Is that all right with you?
yes i agree cant post a next part anyway...
alls far but it gets very hard to input everyones bey requests
Hey you know how you said maybe you can use one more person to help?? maybe i can?
Um i dont no il discuss with them
so likeliness of me getting in is low..
no i sent them both a pm and they will decide
fine ill just wait for those replies to come....
please add more content to your posts or they will be reported
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:58 PM)Ra Wrote: please add more content to your posts or they will be reported
Oh sorry i just edited it i got kinda loss of what to say (not writers block just i didnt have much to say)
They said no and there can't be to many people + u have to prove ur writing skillz
Not an entry to the story
"so how are you today" said a doctor scribling something down on a clipboard "your wounds are pretty deep i wouldnt move to much"
"i feel fine its not like i just got stabbed in the chest" Patient sitting up with a glare on his face "no duh im in total pain why dont you just state the obvious some more"
"hey at least i didnt stab my self in the chest anyway you need to rest" The doctor then walks over to the patient
"yea yea ill sleep just go away" the patient layes down
"fine im going now" the doctor walks out of the room and locks the door 'Click"
"hmm" the patient jumps up and starts taking out the needles he walks over to his clothes and changes out.
the patient then walks to the window opens it then kicks the screen out and jumps through the opening.

Hows that
good, i wouldn't mind if you posted me ideas, you might actually be very useful...
heh i could be the eliminator of writers block lol how bout that
yeah, so give us ideas when we can't think of any!!!
yeah that be good just make hthmem into bullets.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok!!!!!!!
-the team runs a cross a practical whole team of excact oppisites.
-pie (i dont know that sounded good in my head)
-you find a sacred bey and then a really powerful bad guy comes in (like the dude with rock aries)
-Random charecter idea thingy a black haired dude with a white jacket and jeans and black shirt.... with a beyblade (you choose) and the launcher has two wings on it one angel one demon and when its launched it has a laser turn on after the wings spread out and he aims it towards your bey lol/@
hey cj none of us can think up a new part or are busy mind writing one for us
i dont mind but..... ummmm fine as you wish? im kinda not sure.
yeah u just need to piece it together none of us can write now