Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
nice, but what happened to me, did i just die?
Oh the enemy only dies at the end.... And I'm guessing you're guy was faking it by wearing padding
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:40 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh the enemy only dies at the end.... And I'm guessing you're guy was faking it by wearing padding

ah i see, hmm if you bring him back maybe you could make him good (and with a new beyblade) just a idea idont care really (except for my character coming back)
Your wish will be granted as soon as one of the others uploads the next part
ok, thanks allot man
Okay, new part.

"Next up is Odin, of the Ancient Bladers," DJ yelled, "Against . . . Brinya, of Ragnarok!"
"Br-br-Brinya?" Odin stuttered.
"Hello, Ari, or should I call you Odin, now? How have you been? It's delightful to see you again. To bad you won't have the chance to be in this much longer."
"Brinya, what are you doing on team Ragnarok? I thought they turned down almost everyone!"
"They do. Anyway, how about a little wager? I don't want one of your parts, alright? Your bey is useless to us. But we do want you, Ari. We could use your talents. So how about it? If I win, you join us. If you win, I join you. Dealsies?"
"I accept," said Odin with a sigh.
"WHAT?" asked his team, aghast.
"I have to."
"3...2...1... Let it RIP!"
The two beys swirled in the stadium, clashing. But Odin realised that his attacks were having no effect. In fact, they seemed to be harming his bey instead.
"What is going on with your Battle Valkyrie?"
"Oh, this isn't Valyrie. It's the leader's beyblade, Immortal Sigfried RS145V."
"RS145? V?"
"Yes, dear Ari. Reverse Spin 145 Varying. GO, Sigfried. Special Move, Immortal Slash!"
Sigfried began to rotate the opposite direction, spinning faster and faster. Odin noticed, however, that the bottom of RS145 and V were still spinning to the right. Suddenly, the beyblade's top half stopped rotation, and began to move back to the right. It spun faster and faster until it created a vortex. Smashing into Norse Odin, it sent it flying from the stadium. A collective gasp came from team Ancient Bladers.
Siddarth awoke, groggily.
Odin solemnly picked up his bey, and turned to his team.
"Sorry, guys," he said with a saddened smile on his face. "This is goodbye. We'll meet again, but as enemies." He walked over to Brinya, and stood there.
"I officially withdraw from this competition," Brinya stated. She took Odin's hand, and there was a flash of light. Odin and Brinya were gone.
"OODDIIIIIIN!" Siddarth yelled, tears streaming down his face.
"Hey, cheer up." Madoka said to a despondent Sid. "We'll see him again."
"No, we won't. Not our Odin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.
Waddaya think?
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:58 AM)Ra Wrote: Ok but ur characters going to be A.D.D

I liked the story and those are some good looking beys
have like a mummie type thing where he wakes up and they have to save the day =D (dont make the mummie dead just like a legendary spirit or somthing
that is a good story and that black and gold bey is awesome
has anyone heared of ray gil?
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:01 AM)samhawk5 Wrote: that is a good story and that black and gold bey is awesome
has anyone heared of ray gil?

dont double post, let alone triple post. theres probably a ray gill thread bey wiki. search around.
anyway nice story so far.
Thanks guys and I guess Dannie gotta replace Odin
Okay, new part.

Odin found himself in a long hallway that curved up and away to the right.
"This is your room," Brinya said, "and down the hall to the left is the general meeting room and dining room. I just have to return this bey to the Leader, and then change my clothes. It'll only take a few minutes."
"Alright, I need to check out my new abode anyway." They parted ways, and Odin opened his door. The first thing he saw was a basket on his bed that said, "Welcome, Ari!" I guess I'm Ari again, he thought. He went over to his bed, and sat down. He looked around, and placed his hand on a night table. He realized, as he looked down on it, that it was made of a mix of dark cherry and light mahogany wood, placed in a checkered pattern. On the table was a little stand with a hook. Ari, without thinking, removed his eypatch placed it on the stand.He realized, much to his surprise, that his hair had grown down to cover his right eye, making the patch unnecessary. He placed the basket on the night table as well, and layed down. He closed his eyes, and began to think.

About ten years ago, when he and Brinya were about six, and just learning to Beyblade, they went off into a woods surrounding their neighborhood. They rambled along until they found a cave, he recalled. Without looking at each other, they decided that they would explore. I thought it would be fun. That's such a natural, little-kid thing to do. He cracked a smile as he remembered. They followed the twists and turns, and eventually became lost. Brinya, who was afraid of being lost forever, started to tear up. He comforted her, and decided that they would just guess which path they had taken.
"Let's just try every path, and if it's a dead end, take the other." The plan worked, and they made it out of the cave. Over the years, Ari and Brinya were always there for each other. When Ari's family died Brinya comforted him. The same with Ari for Brinya, whenever she needed support.

Ari's thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door. Ari said yes, and the door opened. It was Brinya, dressed in jeans, a button-down sweater, and a scarf.
"The boss said that I could show you around town, not that you need much showing." She laughed. Ari stood up, and they walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to end it, but didn't want it to go on for pages describing what it originally was going to (no joke). What do you think?
nice heres my part and guys Nwolf has been busy so he doesnt have enough time to help. understand this

"NEXT BATTLE....ALEX OF ANCIENT BLADERS VS GINGKA HAGANE? HEY YOUR NOT ENTERED IN THIS TOURNAMENT!"."OH YES I AM BLADER DJ.SEE HERES MY TEAM. ME,TSUBASA,AND MASAMUNE!".
"ALRIGHT I'LL LET YOU BATTLE.".
(3 SECONDS LATER(EH TO LAZY))
"3....2....1,Let it Rip!".
"Go Galaxy Pegasis!"Gingka screamed.
"Go Medusa's Beheader!"Alex screamed with pride.
"Pegasis star gazer!"
END culdnt finish
I'll do it:

The two beys crashed into each other in a frenzy to take the win. "Lets go Pegasis!" Ginka shouted with enthusiasm and his bey flew up into the air, "Spiral return!" he cired and as pegasis fell it fell in a spiral shape while spinning on its side! Pegasis smashed into alex's bey and carried on through!

"WOAH!" shouted the DJ, "WEEELLL, next competitor is... ARIX DRANITY WITH REVOLVER NECRUS!" Siddarth's jaw fell open. "3,2,1 LET IT RIP!" everyone cried, and Arix and his foe launched their beys. Now, revolver necrus, revolver rounds!" he cired and the bey spun around in a strange way, then it rushed up the side of the stadium and released one of the claws which bashed intop the stadium wall, then it released the other ones and span round the entire stadium in a spiral shape, and when it reached the centre it jumped up with its claws tilting sideway it starting spinning sideways while flying up smashing pieces of debris down on the foes bey, which smashed and scratched it. Then Necrus stopped spinning sideways and started skipping across floating debris, pushing it down in certain places and battering the other bey, then it spun faster and whipped debris round itself and plunged down! It crashed down on the foes bey and it was turned to dust...

that's it, next ep Arexus is in and Arix gets new bey!
nice, but what about my character? what happens to him? (sorry if i am being a bit winy but i want to know)
oh he'll make an appeARNCE WITH his bey team...........................
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:24 PM)Ra Wrote: oh he'll make an appeARNCE WITH his bey team...........................

ok, yaaaay!! thank you, well i cant wait for the next part
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:55 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dec. 18, 2010  2:06 PM)Ra Wrote: BUMP: from now on I'm going to use beys that sound ancient like gravity Perseus so people u can stop requesting ur own beys Nwolf is the last person who can

read the whole thread MaStErDrAcIeL97
Here's another part

As Ari and Brinya walked through the streets of town, reminising, a person leaped out of a dark alley, and challenged them to a battle.
"My name is Antonio Reyes, senor, y senorita. I have come to, how do you say, battle you. Except, the winner gets the losers' beys, and money." Ari, in one fluid motion, pulled out his bey and his launcher. Brinya did the same. Ari and Brinya launched their beys as one, and Antonio launched his, too.
"Shall we try our old special combo?" Ari asked. "I mean, it worked on trees, how about on Beyblades."
The two beys went at Rubber rabbit, and started circling a foot away. The two beys moved closer and closer in, while rubber rabbit stayed rooted in place. They touched rabbit, which would normally make it shoot away in the other direction, but it was caught between two beyblades, so it couldn't go anywhere. Odin and Valkyrie started to shave off rubber from the bey, and rabbit started to wobble. Odin and Valkyarie spun faster and faster, cutting off more and more rubber. They cut off most of the track, leaving only a 145 made of rubber, and they reached the face bolt. Norse and Battle cut through the face bolt, leaving the bey standing only on its tip and track. The Norse and Battle wheels easily sheared off the remaining rubber.
"No...N-n-n-no! Impossible! Esta Impossible!" Brinya giggled. Ari picked up the two remaining beys, and handed Valkyrie back to Brinya. They continued to walk on, leaving Antonio sobbing in the street.
"If he weren't trying to mug us, would you have felt bad about that?" Ari asked.
"Yes," she replied. "Ooh, look! It's our favorite restraunt, from when we were little!"
"Shall we grab a bite to eat?" Ari asked.
"I'd love to."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the new part of the story. Anyway, MaStErDrAcIeL97, the Lord Wolfblade is correct. That is why I did what I did. Nothing personal, alright?
Oh my god that was epic and maybe I should add it to the TITLE...

"Perseus Smash pegasis up before he lands!"Alex said."PEGASIS CRUSH HIM!"Ginga said."Go MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF.Special Move!Spartan Slash!".Perseus smashed pegasis up and won the battle
Thanks. Also, Ra, I think that Alex lost the battle in Nwolf's latest addition.
I think he left them both Alive cuz he said and pegasus continued spinning
i know but i like both those beys but i dont know witch side to choose
Um okay Danny?well I'm sure the next hattle will be including rsubasa