Amaterasu''s story 1: Ancient Beys NO BEY REQUESTS BUT we take character requests!

Poll: What should the team be called?

The Olympians
29.79%
Spartans
19.15%
Ancient Bladers
38.30%
The one u guys request and i choose the best and it will replace this
12.77%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
@ nwolf: Tag! Your turn to write, cuz i've got writer's block, too. and, if you wanna research it, I posted the "Complete Works" as of the latest installment a couple posts back.
Odin and Siddarth were sprawled on the dusty ground. Danny ran to Siddarth who started pushing himself to his feet, he walked over to where Odin lay. Odin turned to look at an outstreched hand. "That bey you got there, it's an ancient one isn't it? you sure seem to be a great blader!" siddarth laughed. " So then, do you wanna help me and my team search for more? we always need more help!"
"I don't understand... I hurt you. why do you still want me to join?" came a stunned Odin's voice.
" We all make mistakes, you just need to forget them!" replied Siddarth " so, will you join?"
"Yes!" odins voice was filled with happiness. Clapping filled the air.
"well done, your little possy is growing every day now!" came a voice familiar.
" Wolf!" gowled siddarth.

Wolf launched his bey straight at Siddarth, fair play was not his type... but then he saw a figure dart across the plain and push Siddarth and his gang out of the way of his bey, then suddenly he had drawn a revolver gun.
"what the!!!" cried Wolf but then he noticed a bey attached to the bottom of a right spin launcher underneath it.
"what type of launcher is that?" he thought, and he realized his bey was still flying towards the man. he launched his bey and it smashed Assasin aside like it was a scrap of paper... it was at that moment Wolf realized this person was different...
i might post some more, but i just wanted to check this was ok...
thats awesome. We are the Bey Story Trio
Character's Name: Kahraman Firtina
Character's Age: 14
Character's Persona: A sad, runaway child who keeps to himself.
Character's Bio: He didn't like his family, so he ran away. He ran through the forest, camping there for days, until he found himself in a completely new city. He has learnt to despise the human race for what they did.
Character's Appearance: Average height, wears a navy blazer with white edges on the collar. His black hair obscures his eyes, but for some reason, he wears glasses.
Character's Bey: Burn Bull 100US.
Ultimate Sharp is like the Bearing Base of the Plastics or the Bearing core of the HMS.
Here are some Pictures of Ultimate Sharp and its Bearings.

He uses the 100 Track Because US is very tall.
kay were is his country and good bad
@nwolf: That's guuurrreeatt! (I'm sorry Frosted Flakes for rippin' you off.) Youu have unclogged my brain! @everyone: Here's another addition!

"Odin! Stop that bey!" Odin yelled as he desperately tried to figure out what was going on. The two beys collided, and both stopped. The figure stooped to pick up his bey, saying, "How about we battle the proper way, in a stadium?"
"What are you talking about?" Siddarth asked. "We're on top of a freaking MOUNTAIN, and this punk," he pointed at Odin, "Destroyed the only one in sight." Disdainfully, Odin parried, "Well, this jerk killed someone!"
"Not a problem," the mysterious man replied. "GO! SPECIAL MOVE! ROCK PULVERIZER!" He launched his beyblade, which turned upside-down, carving a perfect stadium from the granite.
"Let us begin," Siddarth said aprehensively. Suddenly, twenty bladers holding launchers that shot two beys (like some of the old launchers) walked up.
"3.....2......1.....Let it RIP!" Every blader, with the exception of the mysterious blader, who was wearing a mask,launched their beys. 42 spinning tops carreened into one another, but Odin realized that every opponent had a light wheel.
"We can take them!" Odin told Siddarth. Suddenly, a beyblade was shot from the trees, and KO'ed every light-wheel-ed bey.
"Underlings can be so annoying," said the voice of the boy who launched the bey.
"Arashi Arashi...." warned the masked man.
"But my Bakushin Susanow and I won't be such easy opponents."

Waddaya think? LdragoKing, I added your character a little early, but your guy might swap sides like Kyoya, Benkei, Yuu, etc.
Hmm... He'll come from Turkey (because that's where his name is from) and he'll be bad because like I said, he hates the human race.
Nice work, Odin and Nwolf.
ok then, will include soon, if the others agree! anyway here is the rest:

"hey you!" shouted the figure standing underneath where Wolf was. " do you reall think that you could hurt someone like these lot, when I ,Arix Dranity, is so close? you really don't know me!" he shouted, " Meet my bey Revolver Necrus CCS90CGF! its one of the last beys you'll ever try to destroy or harm!" and Necrus shot at him, ironically like a bullet. Assasin tried to defend against it but was shunned aside without being touched! " you can't get through to me, my bey has one of the maximum series spin tracks of heavy assault, and revolver and Necrus can spin left and right! CCS is a load of claws that stick out slightly as groups of three and then when a bey comes towards it it launches out on a chain slightly and strikes the opponents track, the bey can be left or right spin for spin-stealing or normal so I use my special launcher heavy revolver which can launch both ways! this is my ultimate defence to guard those in danger!" and the bey revolver Necrus turned and smashed into assasin, stopping it in its tracks. necrus stopped spinning and Siddarth and all around saw a set of claws embedded in assasins tracks, a crack running deep down the centre... Necrus suddenly spun left and shot back at Arix who caught it and jumped up in the air and vanished...
oops sorrin Aesir i just posted the other part, sorry! do you mind, well changing your ....post? sorry but i thought i was doing it... or change it to fit my story aswell? like he suddenly fires again at Arix?
" Ha Wolf I think you must now commit seppeku." ."All right, here it goes."He stabbed a knife into his heart and vanished."Hey Arashi" I said " Your bey it saved us thank you."
"No problem, and why didn't you beat that other guy?"."It's because my plane drained my beys power.This will keep happening until i get a new bey."." Why don't you take this one?"
he said handing me genocide cancer."Thanks,but why didn't you go with your boss?".
"Meh he's boring, but your teams exciting mind if I join?"."OK,but let me test out this new bey Geocide Cancer 85 RSF!"." 'Kay 3...2...1 Let it Rip!". " GO Cancer!'.Cancer hit into susannoas if it were draining it's spin." Oh yeahi forgot to tell you cancer is as fierce as the disease.Go Susanno, iicy breath!" .Suddenly sussano move quickly and froze cancer,but cancer was still spinning inside the ice making a hole in the bottom."Thanks for that now i have a special move!GO CANCER Iceburn . Cancer hit into sussano breaking the ice and winning the battle.
You guys, you don't need to update too fast. You must leave your readers waiting for the next part.
can i be in as divine anubis lw105 rf
we do noot do bey requests but wats ur character discription
so should i delete my post Ra, as you carried on with Aesir?
LOL somewhere in the background my charecte ris running off into the sunset Smile
what if (not a bey reguest) evil loki could do an trickster move called ummmmm Fatal attraction which pulls the bey towards it then it hits loki and gets launched out of the way?
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so should i delete my post Ra, as you carried on with Aesir?
No, you don't have to delete it (how do you delete posts, anyway, cuz I've tried and it almost never works. I'll delete, modify, and re-post mine. We're all happy. Tongue_out_wink
thanks cause it took over 10 mins to think up, and by delete i mean edit to say something like, this story is epic and i'm happy to write it!
yeah, i really think we make a good team!
acctualy both your stories piece together perfectlyeh and if only we had a 4th person to help..
what about Night? then it would be perfect...
thats up to him and hope he agrees cuz i cant find a way to put his character into the story!
Dude awesome I liked it oh yeah please try to give Susanow a water type move.
Umm, Ra? Genocide isn't a disease. It is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group." from http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wi...qwuqWL9XXA