Am I too old

Whats up guys ? I hope you enjoy beyblading!
      So heres the thing, I've known about beyblade and want too get back into it but I kind of feel too old for it. Im 17 by the way. What do you guys think?
(Apr. 18, 2020  11:24 PM)drippyike Wrote: Whats up guys ? I hope you enjoy beyblading!
      So heres the thing, I've known about beyblade and want too get back into it but I kind of feel too old for it. Im 17 by the way. What do you guys think?

Beyblade is for all ages! Welcome to the WBO. You can ask for good combos in the “Build me a Combo”  thread.
(Apr. 18, 2020  11:24 PM)drippyike Wrote: Whats up guys ? I hope you enjoy beyblading!

Your never to old to beyblade dude! Mess around, have fun! no one will judge Smile.

Welcome! I'm 16 right now and there are people in the WBO past their 30s, even some with kids. It's not a bad time to get back into Beyblade. In fact, it's pretty good because it's usually around the teens that people are able to understand the intricate parts of a game in order to optimize their gameplay. Trust me, if you go to a WBO tournament, chances are that you won't feel like an elephant in the room.
Hello there! You are only too old for Beyblade when your hand quivers too much to launch properly. There are plenty of older bladers, and iirc, Kei is in his 20s, but I’m not sure. Have fun on the WBO!
Hey! Welcome to the best beyblading website ever! And you should never feel ashamed for participating in games like beyblade! Its all about what you like and what you wanna do. and beyblade is a really fun game for anyone and everyone!
We actually see this question fairly often: "Am I too old to take an interest in Beyblade?" And it is always met with encouragement from the other adults here, as well as teens, with some very insightful points about the importance of toys/games/fantasy for psychological health and happiness. You're still so young at 17. Cherish an innocent hobby like this one, you will need that comfort down the road. I'm 37 with two small kids.
You are not old, just ignore any bad opinions of you by your peers and entourage, cause Beyblade is not a crime Smile
you can never be too old to blade! Smile
there is no such thing as to old for beyblade
Not too old! There’s even a forum for ancient people my age who still beyblade! You’re young, and enjoying something you have passion for will keep you young no matter what. Your never too old to do something you enjoy
You're not too old. I'm 36 at the time I write this.

I'm 59 and I love blading
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)Haunter Wrote:

I'm 59 and I love blading

Yeah, I’m not so sure that’s true...
Wow, DC is old. Just playing lol I’m 31
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)StayCool Wrote: Wow, DC is old. Just playing lol I’m 31

I'm not the oldest blader I've met in person, but certainly one of the older ones.
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)StayCool Wrote: Wow, DC is old. Just playing lol I’m 31

I'm not the oldest blader I've met in person, but certainly one of the older ones.
I'm actually 49.

Nah I'm just kidding.
I remember being 12/13 years old in YuGiOh tournaments, the older guys and gals were always helpful to the younger crowd, teaching strategies and what not. Now it’s our turn to return the favor.
LOL man. I'm 30! Being an older Beyblader is kind of cool because you've been through all the generations, seen all the evolutions.

You are far from being too old, I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 18; we are both really happy blader !
Welcome aboard in the huge Beyblade family ! Smile