After season 5

I wanna know is it most likely that beyblade burst is going to end after season 5
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:18 AM)Rìkuu Wrote: I wanna know is it most likely that beyblade burst is going to end after season 5

Maybe yes, because some of the main characters are come back to fight
Maybe a big timeskip with Valt's son. Again, taking example from Buddyfight since it was the most recent kid's show which went that route.

Then again, Aiga and Drum already feel like his sons XD
Tbh I'm gonna say Burst will have a Season 6 with Valts son, Like Xeogran said similar to buddyfight. A Season 5 and 6 was hinted in the cho z era anyways
No, wrong. A season 4 and 5 were hinted at, not 5 and 6.
In my opinion, I have to say yes, burst will most likely end after season 5. Season 5 feels like a great closure with the returning characters anyway. I can see why Morita decided to bring them all back one last time. I'm curious anyway what this next season got in store after the most disliked season of Beyblade burst which is GT without any doubts.
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: In my opinion, I have to say yes, burst will most likely end after season 5. Season 5 feels like a great closure with the returning characters anyway. I can see why Morita decided to bring them all back one last time. I'm curious anyway what this next season got in store after the most disliked season of Beyblade burst which is GT without any doubts.

Wait, Choz isn't seen as the worst? Honestly I like GT, but if it was that bad, I don't think Drum would've returned.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: In my opinion, I have to say yes, burst will most likely end after season 5. Season 5 feels like a great closure with the returning characters anyway. I can see why Morita decided to bring them all back one last time. I'm curious anyway what this next season got in store after the most disliked season of Beyblade burst which is GT without any doubts.

Wait, Choz isn't seen as the worst? Honestly I like GT, but if it was that bad, I don't think Drum would've returned.
ChoZ wasn’t as disliked as GT. Many people stopped watching GT but continued watching Choz why? Because not only ChoZ had a better plot than GT it had their fan favorite characters who were decently developed. Note the only reason why choz received hate was when that character switch happened from Valt to Aiga haven’t you heard people take time to get used to something? And what happened in GT? Our boy Aiga got loved. Well I believe that was the hate, nothing all. GT received more hate because those 10 min eps, removed all fan favorites, has the least appealing plot, and it is just random let’s be honest. It copied majority of the roles of ChoZ and implemented to the new characters. There were so many oppurtunities to meet our fan favorites at least once in the series what happened? NOTHING.
something tells me it'll end at season 6, but who knows
Will people keep buying and using beys after it ends?

(Jan. 31, 2020  2:30 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Maybe a big timeskip with Valt's son. Again, taking example from Buddyfight since it was the most recent kid's show which went that route.

Then again, Aiga and Drum already feel like his sons XD

That would be interesting.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wait, Choz isn't seen as the worst? Honestly I like GT, but if it was that bad, I don't think Drum would've returned.
ChoZ wasn’t as disliked as GT. Many people stopped watching GT but continued watching Choz why? Because not only ChoZ had a better plot than GT it had their fan favorite characters who were decently developed. Note the only reason why choz received hate was when that character switch happened from Valt to Aiga haven’t you heard people take time to get used to something? And what happened in GT? Our boy Aiga got loved. Well I believe that was the hate, nothing all. GT received more hate because those 10 min eps, removed all fan favorites, has the least appealing plot, and it is just random let’s be honest. It copied majority of the roles of ChoZ and implemented to the new characters. There were so many oppurtunities to meet our fan favorites at least once in the series what happened? NOTHING.

I know its kinda old, but I'm gonna challenge this. in CHo-Z tons of people stopped because it was boring and stupid plot armor, as well as every battle being predictable until the final one, which was bs anyways.and as you said, it also got a little bit of hate for a new main character. Gt receives hate for being boring, twelve minute episodes and not using previous characters. while GT may have gotten the most wide scale backlash, Cho-Z got the worst and most people refer to it as the worst season of burst just cause the awful writing and anime adaption. GT didn't take much from Cho-z, all it took was just the idea of resonance and Aiga for the most part. Gt also had a bad anime adaption compared to the manga, but it wasn't to bad. as for the roles they aren't so much roles as they are common character tropes in beyblade burst. the only thing that could REALLY be seen as copying imo was 2 antagonists. and 10 minute episodes did suck and people don't like them all that much, but it never got any SERIOUS backlash as time went on. and don't even get me started on Cho-z having a better plot than GT, GT does have a lot of events out of nowhere but that isn't nearly as bad as cho-z. Aiga beats everyone using bs plot armor, then he learns to not use evil power, and suddenly he's on the level of Valt and Shu who took YEARS to get to that level. but Aiga? nah, he can just skyrocket to their level immediately. I'll stop there, but in conclusion both series have a good amount of backlash, with Cho-z being regarded the worst season by the majority.

edit: and yes this is technically off topic, so if you wanna reply to this take it to the DM's cause as I just said its technically off topic
Beyblade is still popular in Japan so why Sparking will be the final season ?
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:13 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Beyblade is still popular in Japan so why Sparking will be the final season ?
exactly it is extremely popular so it wouldn't make sense for them to end it. They could go the route yu-gi-oh went were they forgot the older characters overtime and brought new fresh characters for every season.
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:13 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Beyblade is still popular in Japan so why Sparking will be the final season ?

Yeah, beyblade Burst may end but not beyblade
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:22 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
exactly it is extremely popular so it wouldn't make sense for them to end it. They could go the route yu-gi-oh went were they forgot the older characters overtime and brought new fresh characters for every season.
And why would they do that? No one cared about Lodin and Fumiya, that's why Free and Lui are coming back.
i hope that unlike metal beyblades the burst series wont become hard to find
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:27 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i hope that unlike metal beyblades the burst series wont become hard to find

I can never find metal beys outside anymore. It really sucks, but considering the amount of burst beys hopefully they won’t be hard to find
Well you can keep an anime about toys running for around 6 years in the Japanese sub. As the toys will keep getting repetive and they need time to breath. Imagine if we got a season 8? I’d rather have the blade breakers back than a season 8 as I think we’d keep getting re occurring drivers. And I’m afraid people would get bored of the anime. That’s why they start fresh. Main prob with Beyblade is when they came with metal fury and the zero g beyraider/wheel/cyborg. The toys for metal fury Was great, I just didn’t like the metal series anime. And Atlesst they were actually Beyblades. Unlike those beywheels. And they did that trying to make money and a load of it seeing how good three metal blades did in sales, so they thought the little kids would get exited for a wheeled Beyblade. So yeah, I don’t think a season 6 will come. I want takara tomy to chill for like a year or year and a half before they announce a whole entire no series that isn’t Burst. Will the blades burst? Who knows. While they be like hms? Who knows. All a mystery my friend
They might even make a new series instead of burst
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  10:22 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: exactly it is extremely popular so it wouldn't make sense for them to end it. They could go the route yu-gi-oh went were they forgot the older characters overtime and brought new fresh characters for every season.
And why would they do that? No one cared about Lodin and Fumiya, that's why Free and Lui are coming back.
as in they get rid of old beys after like 3 seasons etc
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: In my opinion, I have to say yes, burst will most likely end after season 5. Season 5 feels like a great closure with the returning characters anyway. I can see why Morita decided to bring them all back one last time. I'm curious anyway what this next season got in store after the most disliked season of Beyblade burst which is GT without any doubts.

Rise is horrible. I just cant watch it. So mechanical and no plot. I skip the episodes on Disney Now and watch Sparking on facebook posts instead
The gt dub is so trash. The song is trash too! The evolution and season 1 dub was better. Hopefully they won’t treat sparking this bad
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:33 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The gt dub is so trash. The song is trash too! The evolution and season 1 dub was better. Hopefully they won’t treat sparking this bad

Cantonese Drum sounds extremely high pitched...
no one knows if there will be season 6.even morita will hide it as a secret