Accel, Assault, Zephyr Comparison Testing

Now that I'm finally home for the summer, it's time for my first Burst thread!
Decided to do a little testing with Accel, Assault, and Zephyr to determine the differences between these three very similar flat drivers, much like I did with MFB. Hopefully these results and others in the future will help us determine the optimal drivers for various circumstances.
*Tests for other driver types coming later this week*

Stamina Testing (tornado stalling)
Notes: Light Launcher used with Beylogger attached at full power. Normal Launch.
Attack Testing
Notes: Light Launcher used with Beylogger attached at full power. Heavy banking.
Conclusions: Accel and Zephyr should be prioritized over Assault for tornado staller customizations due to the latter's noticeably worse stamina (most likely due to its greater surface area). I hesitate to make any judgements about the performance of the drivers on attack customizations this early on, but at the very least, I would personally avoid using the three of them over a rubber driver like Xtreme.
Cool, the stamina results are what logic dictates, but it is always good to have concrete evidence of it hah. It is odd that you used Kerbeus and got relatively good results with it though.
(May. 09, 2016  11:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, the stamina results are what logic dictates, but it is always good to have concrete evidence of it hah. It is odd that you used Kerbeus and got relatively good results with it though.
I mostly just wanted to prove my hypothesis and see if there was any difference between Zephyr and Accel (which there may be, but I suppose I can't say for certain at this point. I really do love the idea of Kerbeus as a tornado staller, but I've done enough casual match-ups against Deathscyther to know that it's just wishful thinking haha
I think it was just the fact that I used Neptune—I intentionally chose a combination that seemed fairly on-par with Kerbeus to get the most noticeable difference possible.
(May. 09, 2016  11:05 PM)The Supreme One

Conclusions: Accel and Zephyr should be prioritized over Assault for tornado staller customizations due to the latter's noticeably worse stamina ([b' Wrote:
most likely due to its greater surface area/[b]).

It didn't work that way with MFB though where the largest plastic flat tips (XF and GF) were better than smaller ones so how can that be the reason?
(May. 11, 2016  9:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: It didn't work that way with MFB though where the largest plastic flat tips (XF and GF) were better than smaller ones so how can that be the reason?
GF definitely wasn't better than MF, F, HF, etc. for stamina, and from my experience, XF wasn't either. Attack may be another story.
(May. 11, 2016  10:06 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 11, 2016  9:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: It didn't work that way with MFB though where the largest plastic flat tips (XF and GF) were better than smaller ones so how can that be the reason?
GF definitely wasn't better than MF, F, HF, etc. for stamina, and from my experience, XF wasn't either. Attack may be another story.

No GF is not better for tornado stalling atleast in same spin match.

But XF do have more stamina then F,WF and GF dunno about HF but I'm sure It's less then MF

Thanks Supreme One for test
GF and XF definitely don't have the greatest stamina. They're used primarily on left-spin combos where you spin-steal regardless, meaning the diameter of the Performance Tip touching the stadium would matter more than actual stamina. On a right spin combo, you'd want vice-versa.