AUCTION ON 3 YU-GI-OH EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS STARTING AT 10$.

I have 3 Egyptian God cards that are brand new and the auction will start on them for 10$. its pretty cheap for these cards and If you are looking for any other cards just pm me, also i will have pictures very soon whenever I get a new camera.
Are they the colored versions of Obelisk and Ra, or the Shonen Jump versions?
Shonen Jump versions, brand new, never opened
wow didnt know they released ra alrerady too bad u cant use them in NZ
I live in the U.S. and found them at Target and knew they were rare and snatched them up before anyone elseSmile
I have all three. If you're going to get them, either get the red dragon guy (Slifer the sky dragon) or all three.
I have all three...... they came in a combo package.....and im selling them becuase I dont want them and my bro wants a beypointer for his B-day so, im selling them.....
I want the YGO god cards. How much?
Three yugioh cards not beyblades. the three cards are Obelisk the tormentor, Slifer the sky dragon, and ra(forgot the rest)
bid on them....
would you sell slifer for 7$ usd?
because thats how much the magazine costs! also what is the condition of slifer and can i have pictures
btw winged dragon of ra!
1) the condition is new
2) 7$ is a little cheap dont ya think?
3) im selling them as a lot
4) I'll have pics when possible.
its not worth more than 5 tbh, i play yugioh alot. and i know alot of prices
he he, i have seen the god cards for over $100 on ebay separately. that was 2 years ago though.
@pikabattler: yeah, and I was like "WOW" then i knew I had to get some and sell but didnt find them. used to have obelisk but he ran away I have no idea where it could be.
I GOT MY HANDS ON 3 MORE SETS OF THE EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS! THEY ALSO COME WITH

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
DARK MAGICIAN
6 RANDOM PACKS
AND A BINDER TO HOLD THEM!

*LIMITED TIME ONLY*

ALSO, YOU CAN NOW BUY MORE WHEN I GET MORE MONEY!
Pics please, there have been quite a few instanced here where people have been scammed out of their money.

Im not trying to be rude, its just so other can be sure that they will recieve the item.

Just put a piece of paper saying your username near the card in the pic.
As I told shadowzoarork once, my camera broke and im working for a new one(sorry for not saying that. Im going to try to get a camera in the next week or two.
Are these God Cards tournament legal?
Im not sure because I dont know much about tournaments and yugioh but they sell them in stores.......
Pictures please? I need it so i will know if your lying or not.
READ THE THREAD! IT CLEARLY SAYS I WILL HAVE PICTURES SOON WHEN I GET A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!
Sorry, i was reading too fast...
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:27 AM)Mysterio Wrote: READ THE THREAD! IT CLEARLY SAYS I WILL HAVE PICTURES SOON WHEN I GET A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!
You won't get many buyers without pictures soon, so you know what you have to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Slifer-Sky-Dragon-...206b7#shId
- $7 nip

Ebay has Blue eyes for less than $3
Dark magician at $3

Care to beat?