[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

There was a slight mistake with the processing of Bey Bash : Halloween Horror. A mix-up of usernames (prasetyo wibowo - prastyo wibowo). Wpardin's contacted Kai-V about it. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon.
Hey, Uwik, when can the list be updated?
Asia Rank 47, and India Rank 15.
Wow, that is a decent score for me! Did not expect to be in the Top 50, tbh. Smile
Congrats to Marcell e! Joyful_2
How come no one from Hong Kong have participated? weird.
(Jan. 17, 2012  11:44 AM)STALKER Wrote: How about korean bladers? Im korean and im sure theres more of us somewhere

(Jan. 20, 2012  10:50 AM)lily_cheerful Wrote: How come no one from Hong Kong have participated? weird.

The list is based on the beypoints acquired from WBO tournaments. So far, there has not been a single tournament in the past in Korea nor Hong Kong. Perhaps you guys can change that. Learn the WBO tournament rules first, get organized, and host a tournament in your respective countries. We will then see how your country bladers fare compared to the rest of Asia.
Ah well I'm out of the Asia Top 10 list for now ... But Relic is India's New No. 1.
Congrats Relic! Well...I'm not India's top anymore Gasp but doesnt make a big difference. After the December tourney, it will be even more difficult to get more beypoints than him. And then maybe he will be Asia's topper. No worries for me as long as I am in top 10. Joyful_3
OP has been updated to include the recent processing of Indian Beyblade is resurrected.

Congratulations Relic for taking India #1 !
I am not far behind him...21 points + The ones he earned in December tourney...okay I am far behind. Gotta catch up. And Congrats Electric..you are in top 3 of India now.
The points for Bey Bash - Halloween Horror have been processed, YET the changes have not been reflected in the list.

just to point it out Uwik. Kaskus went up the rank by far
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:49 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: The points for Bey Bash - Halloween Horror have been processed, YET the changes have not been reflected in the list.

just to point it out Uwik. Kaskus went up the rank by far

I read your post the first time, I didn't reply because I just posted the reason 1 post before yours.. So just to point it out....

(Jan. 18, 2012  12:33 PM)Uwik Wrote: There was a slight mistake with the processing of Bey Bash : Halloween Horror. A mix-up of usernames (prasetyo wibowo - prastyo wibowo). Wpardin's contacted Kai-V about it. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon.
I won the Tournament held today, [Bangalore, India] A Bey out of the Park. XD
Looks like I can get back in the top 10 list !
my aim is to come in the top 15 in India and top 50 in asia
that'll take forever.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:32 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: that'll take forever.

You Don't need to discourage him.
He came 3rd in today's Tournament .
inzuma inzori he will get more beypoints then after it gets proccesed then we will see who is better
Izuma probably meant 'correcting' the beypoints processing for Jakarta's tournament that will take forever, not towards spikebeyraahul's post. Relax guys.

Izuma, it must be done first, because how beypoints work is interconnected from previous battles. Tyo already has beypoints from previous tournament, so that will take into account, while prastyowibowo has none. Your beypoints currently is probably not what it should be if you were in the same block as Tyo back in that tournament.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:35 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:32 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: that'll take forever.

You Don't need to discourage him.
He came 3rd in today's Tournament .

Not to mention that in whichever battle he participates as of now, the difference between BeyPoints will be HUGE. So, he can acquire huge number of points in a single match! Grin
And of course, congrats Relic for making it to the first place!
Congrats relic for being india's no. 1!!!
I'm already India's No.1 ?

I thought I would get to the top only after the Christmas tournament is processed.

Anyways, Thank you Uwik, SAM10795, BladingSpirit5, Janstarblast and THE DRAGOON.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:52 PM)Uwik Wrote: Izuma probably meant 'correcting' the beypoints processing for Jakarta's tournament that will take forever, not towards spikebeyraahul's post. Relax guys.

Izuma, it must be done first, because how beypoints work is interconnected from previous battles. Tyo already has beypoints from previous tournament, so that will take into account, while prastyowibowo has none. Your beypoints currently is probably not what it should be if you were in the same block as Tyo back in that tournament.

It won't take forever. I promise. Smile
Thanks Arupaeo & Congratz to India #1, Relic Wink

@Izuma : ChillaX bro. Dont worry, be Happy Smile

EDIT : Hahah poor Tyo XD I hope he will learn his lesson Grin
OP has been updated to reflect the recent processing of:

[29 Oct 11] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Halloween Horror.

Welcoming Kaskus of Indonesia to the Top Ten list. Whatzzer of Malaysia is no longer in the Top Ten list. The asian members who are listed at the beyrank is now at 9.58% of the beyrank population. Way to go guys! We are increasing, definitely keep it up!
i would be on that list if only ther wbo tournaments in chennai india i really wish there is one soon