Nov

A 5th Dimensional Classic!

Winter Garden, Florida
Braddock Park
13460 Lake Butler Blvd
  Meet in the pavilion with the picnic tables.
01:00 PM on 11/07/2020
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The event will take place on Saturday November 7th, 2020 at 1:00 PM. 

I will be hosting myself with at least one other verified Judge present: -Fireblaze- 
If Cscramon or SupaDav are able to attend (As they expressed interest), they will also be available for judging purposes. We'll have at least two stadiums present, a b-09 and b-33. 

I'm allowing 16 bladers present, mainly cause 5G can take a while. If we max out, it will be Group Round Robin.

The Challonge is here for signups: https://challonge.com/no8z9ztg

This is a Burst Classic tournament, so only single and dual layer beys are allowed. (For those who watch the show that means season 1) but it is also a 5G tournament. That means decks will consist of 5 beyblades and you will battle one at a time until someone reaches 3 points. Please do take a look at the Classic banned list and rules below. Thank you! 

Side note: The first place prize will be the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Anniversary Remake Set! 

Burst Classic Rules here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13dKt...yD1YY/edit

(Scroll to the 5G section)
WBBA 5G rules as a reference here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Clcg...3vvLk/edit

Please arrive 30 minutes early for registration. I will be there before that to set up, and if you have any questions at any time, please let me know.

Winter Garden COVID guidelines: https://www.cwgdn.com/488/COVID-19-Coronavirus
FL Official COVID-19 mandate phase 3: https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Read Full COVID-19 Requirements[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 10, 2020  7:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:59 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: is classic single layers?

Yes, both single layers and dual layers are Burst Classic

ok
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:04 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yes, both single layers and dual layers are Burst Classic

ok
just the disc and top must be single or dual layer but the driver can be any driver with a few exceptions. ex. Destroy’, Hasbro bearing etc. Look through the rules for more info. Also next time try to like the post instead of posting ok. Sorry If I’m sounding rude just wanted you to know Smile
I just realized this is a classic tournament lol I joined by accident I don't have any dual layers beys lol
One spot left! Who will take it?
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:04 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: ok
just the disc and top must be single or dual layer but the driver can be any driver with a few exceptions. ex. Destroy’, Hasbro bearing etc. Look through the rules for more info. Also next time try to like the post instead of posting ok. Sorry If I’m sounding rude just wanted you to know Smile

im kind o new to beyblade, are dual layers the same as god layers?
I
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:19 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: just the disc and top must be single or dual layer but the driver can be any driver with a few exceptions. ex. Destroy’, Hasbro bearing etc. Look through the rules for more info. Also next time try to like the post instead of posting ok. Sorry If I’m sounding rude just wanted you to know Smile

No so if you buy them at stores they will be like betromoth b2 or something like h That or doomscizor d1. You need 5 of them. God layers, choZ, GT, and Sparking are not allowed. Now if you don’t have enough there’s a five below store in Orlando and I got stuff like kerbeus doomscizor valtryek and other stuff there. But you can use most drivers say destroy with a few exceptions (see on rulebook ) so layers and disks must be so single or dual but not drivers. There’s also two banned disks. Just if you read through the rulebook is where you can find everything you know. But remember you need 5 beys but FirekingArd has some other extra beys you can get if you don’t have enough like four but I recommend you getting 5 different beyblades from your own stash so you can make combos for them

also side note yay the tournament is full make sure single or dual layer only guys!
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:19 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: im kind o new to beyblade, are dual layers the same as god layers?
You need 5 of them.

You only need one Beyblade to play with. You can, however, have a maximum of five beyblades in your deck.
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: ok thx *me crying with literally only god layers*

(Oct. 10, 2020  7:19 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: im kind o new to beyblade, are dual layers the same as god layers?

No so if you buy them at stores they will be like betromoth b2 or something like h That or doomscizor d1. You need 5 of them. God layers, choZ, GT, and Sparking are not allowed. Now if you don’t have enough there’s a five below store in Orlando and I got stuff like kerbeus doomscizor valtryek and other stuff there. But you can use most drivers say destroy with a few exceptions (see on rulebook ) so layers and disks must be so single or dual but not drivers. There’s also two banned disks. Just if you read through the rulebook is where you can find everything you know. But remember you need 5 beys but FirekingArd has some other extra beys you can get if you don’t have enough like four but I recommend you getting 5 different beyblades from your own stash so you can make combos for them

also side note yay the tournament is full make sure single or dual layer only guys!
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:47 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: ok thx *me crying with literally only god layers*

If you don’t have any Single or dual layers, you’ll need to unjoin since you will not be able to participate in this tournament.
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I You need 5 of them.

You only need one Beyblade to ply with. You can, however, have a maximum of five beyblades in your deck.

FireKingArd told me it’s a 5g tournament so you get 5 beys and you fight them in order you have first to three wins
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You only need one Beyblade to ply with. You can, however, have a maximum of five beyblades in your deck.

FireKingArd told me it’s a 5g tournament so you get 5 beys and you fight them in order you have first to three wins
Yeah, you can have up to five beyblades in your deck. You don’t need five though, and if you don’t have five that’s okay. You only need a minimum of one to play, and can go up to five.
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:19 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: just the disc and top must be single or dual layer but the driver can be any driver with a few exceptions. ex. Destroy’, Hasbro bearing etc. Look through the rules for more info. Also next time try to like the post instead of posting ok. Sorry If I’m sounding rude just wanted you to know Smile

If you want stay in for a bit and try to see if you can go stop by the five below in Orlando and pick up 5 dual layers they have them over there for like 3.50 - 5.00 a pack

(Oct. 10, 2020  7:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:59 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: is classic single layers?

Yes, both single layers and dual layers are Burst Classic

We will perform a Bey check in the specified case in the order that the five Beys will battle
You cannot use the same part more than once in 5 Beys. (Excluding god chip, level chip and chip core
You can only have one rotation layer (including both rotation bases) in any of the five Beys.
The order and combinations of the five Beys cannot be changed during the match without the permission of the judges.
If you can not prepare 5 Beys, you will receive 1 loan Bey from the judge and all battles will be done only in the loan Bey

this is copy n pasted from the 5g section
Obviously I would prefer everyone to have 5 beys but if you guys are unable to by tournament time I will help you out and I'm sure my other judges will have spares too if you want to use them.

Just try to do what you can.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:13 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Obviously I would prefer everyone to have 5 beys but if you guys are unable to by tournament time I will help you out and I'm sure my other judges will have spares too if you want to use them.

Just try to do what you can.

And no repeated parts!
Awesome tournament idea FireKingArd ! This sounds like a blast! Bravo 👏🏻 to the FL Organizers who are keeping the tournaments coming and momentum going. You guys rock.
Hey could my sister come and see if anyone does not show up and maybe she can participate
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:53 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Hey could my sister come and see if anyone does not show up and maybe she can participate

Under the current WBO COVID-19 restrictions, players must sign up at least one day before the tournament in order to participate, and each player may only bring one other person with them, so unfortunately that wouldn't work out unless someone decides to leave their spot and your sister joins with her own account.
Oh ok thank you maybe next time
(Oct. 11, 2020  4:41 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Oh ok thank you maybe next time
Hey two spots are open if you wanna sign up your sister
I didn’t see any
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:12 AM)BladerColton Wrote: I didn’t see any
Oh well they are taken now but they were open yesterday sorry. Maybe your sister can come just for free play.
Oh ok yet you were supposed to only bring one guest

Thank you anyway
Thanks AlexTheBlader, you have helped me a lot also my sister has 3 classics I am bringing 8
What makes a beyblade a classic?
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:10 AM)awesomefire123 Wrote: What makes a beyblade a classic?
Single layer or dual layer beyblade is a classic.