9th Anniversary: BeyLotto & WBO Memory Contest Results!

congrats to all. i hope to join the next lotto. i joined late in the wbo!
I'll take a Bit Booster Garnet please. Congrats to all the other winners!
I will take the Azurite Bit Booster
(Feb. 24, 2018  8:18 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Woah, can't believe I won first place! Here's to many more anniversaries to come Smile I would like the bit booster Azurite please!

WAY TO GO TSO!!!
Woah i actually won something?? Iwill take vivid booster please
I would like to have Bit Booster VIVID , thanking the community. And congrats to all the winners !!
Congrats to everyone that won!! But what’s a bit booster?
@[Kei] I've send you my adress and information per Private Message on February 24th for the Spriggan Requiem but you didn't read it yet. Am I still allowed to receive the Spriggan Requiem or is there a time limit? (I'm really sorry for bumping and if this post is off topic. I will delete it if so.)
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:26 AM)TL14 Wrote: @[Kei] I've send you my adress and information per Private Message on February 24th for the Spriggan Requiem but you didn't read it yet. Am I still allowed to receive the Spriggan Requiem or is there a time limit? (I'm really sorry for bumping and if this post is off topic. I will delete it if so.)

He will reply soon. I've won prizes before. He'll respond within a few weeksSmile
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:26 AM)TL14 Wrote: @[Kei] I've send you my adress and information per Private Message on February 24th for the Spriggan Requiem but you didn't read it yet. Am I still allowed to receive the Spriggan Requiem or is there a time limit? (I'm really sorry for bumping and if this post is off topic. I will delete it if so.)

Yeah, don't worry I got it! There's no time limit (within reason) for claiming of prizes, and I just haven't looked because I'm waiting for all or most of the winners to messages me first so I can order everything at once.
(Mar. 06, 2018  8:56 PM)Kei Wrote:

Yeah, don't worry I got it! There's no time limit (within reason) for claiming of prizes, and I just haven't looked because I'm waiting for all or most of the winners to messages me first so I can order everything at once.

Thank you for your reply. Smile I understand that it's better to order everything at once 'cause I work at a logistics company. It saves time, lowers costs sometimes and avoids getting confused. It's a good plan. Wink

~ Sincerely TL14
Can i have the vivid bit booster
Sorry I missed it this time. Ive been so busy lately and Im trying to maintain funds whilst collecting a bunch of different lines lol. Great work and congrats to all the winners!
Hi guys I’m excited for the tournament!!
Hi how often do you do this. And how can we join in to win?
I would like Bit Booster AZURE please, if its not too late.
I'll have bit booster red (sorry for the late reply but im really not that active anymore and i only realised cause I logged into check out something I saw on the who facebook page)