8th Anniversary: Welcome to the new worldbeyblade.org

(Dec. 29, 2016  8:00 PM)MrBstriker Wrote: Well done! So Much Better!! Have you considered having some "accommodations" for special needs kids at tournaments? In example - slower countdown to the launch? Or a special needs division? This is a game that can be played by everyone and it would be awesome to do something like this- thanks!

For sure we would love to make accomodations for anyone who needs it. So far, in Montréal, we have had at least two kids with autism, and they never had an issue with the countdown or anything. Globally, judges and hosts are supposed to be lenient with any new player anyway, so if someone launches too early or too late during their first few rounds of battle, they just get reminded to launch on "Shoot" or "Rip" and there is usually no problem after that. 

Do not hesitate to send us a private message if there is anything specific you would like us to consider, and knowing what your location is or what tournament you plan to attend so that we can get in contact with the proper Organizer and coach them on how to accomodate such players would really help.
Loving the mobile redesign. This is something I have been wanting for a while now, and as I'm currently in a situation where my only access to the internet is via my phone, I'm very pleased by the updates Smile

Yet another happy anniversary to this website that I love so much. Every year is a little different, new faces come and others go, but the love for this hobby never dies. I've been a little busy and haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would like to this hobby, but I'm excited to see what 2017 brings for the world of Beyblade and for the passionate bladers of the WBO.
(Jan. 14, 2017  8:17 AM)Fatah Wrote: Hello , I'm new to wbo

Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! But the best place to introduce yourself is the "Introduce Yourself! forum: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
The 8th Anniversary Beyblade Burst is on Canada Day, man!
(Jan. 17, 2017  10:49 PM)chichiojukwu8 Wrote: The 8th Anniversary Beyblade Burst is on Canada Day, man!

We're talking about the WBO's 8th anniversary if you didn't know
(Jan. 21, 2017  5:33 PM)Jayveer Wrote: I want to buy a beyblade

Good, we have Members selling some and we have topics in the Bey Marketplace forum showing you sites where you can easily buy Beyblades. But that is really off-topic. Before you post anything, always ask yourself whether you would really be contributing to the conversation given hy the topic.
(Jan. 23, 2017  6:30 AM)SponDon1 Wrote: hey guys a am a new blader

Hi SponDon1 welcome to the WBO you could introduce yourself here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
Just press the new topic button to make your thread.
(Jan. 25, 2017  5:54 PM)Aydin Wrote: I am going to battle for you USA

Awesome, great to see your excitement, however there is no world championship announced yet, and this topic is about our new layout... Always make sure that your post is relevant to the discussion.
I miss the Beyblade profile pictures.
Wait so beybrad was the og founding father of the wbo.
i will fight with you kai on beyblde tournament
With me or against me hah? In any case, this is a topic about a site announcement, not an area where you can post things unrelated to that new site layout. If you want to challenge me, you can always send me a private message. If you have other questions about the site or its Members, you should use our "Questions about the WBO" topic.
(Feb. 07, 2017  7:03 PM)Prathamesh Wrote: Hi all blader
Im new member of this
Hi Prathamesh make a thread here! https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
The problem is that I have trouble finding out how to change my username because I don't want to create a new account just for changing the name. That would just be weird.
(Feb. 09, 2017  2:34 PM)[FF] Wrote: The problem is that I have trouble finding out how to change my username because I don't want to create a new account just for changing the name. That would just be weird.

I think the username change function may still be disabled from the site revamp...
Well, the option is technically activated, but for some reason it is not showing up at all in User Control Panel...