75,000 Members Celebration!!

Look who's getting first prize. If that is what the answer is, we've all been Iceburn'd, and this was planned from the begining.
I need to type faster.
THIS ISN'T POKEMON I WON'T GET ADDICTED TO THIS.
-3 hours later...-
Honestly, I hope you're not being serious, because there are only so many ways one can count in a sentence.

I see what you did there Uwik...
(Oct. 12, 2012  4:16 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ...
wat
FUUUUU-

I'm tired right now, haha. I shouldn't be missing any normally. Are you looking for letters, punctuation, characters, product codes, Beyblades, or...?

Lol, iTs all to confusing for my mind!

All I know is my username relates to three, so I most win something!
(Oct. 12, 2012  4:24 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Look who's getting first prize. If that is what the answer is, we've all been Iceburn'd, and this was planned from the begining.

Just posting lets you enter. The math riddle is an interesting diversion, that's all.

No planning, believe me. I just enjoy doing these things for fun when I get random bursts of motivation via curiosity. (ie. now)
Way To Go
WBO!
75,000 members is epic!
the prizes are such a generous gesture from you
Hmm... Let's see... I will think randomly to find out that The 3's and 4's are:
34 winners... Well a 3 and a 4
8 face boosters... Which would be like 4x2
Top 4 winners...
The 1st and 2nd place get 4 prizes while 3rd and 4th place get 3 prizes...
The first price has a square stadium... That has 4 sides..
You spelled dragoon with 3 O's "dragooon"
The triple battle sets... That include 3 beys
The synchrom battle set BBG-13 as you see it has a 3
Randomly thinking I would say the zero g attack stadium because it has 3 holes
And also Variares has 3 mayor contact points and DGrin has 3 modes
L Drago kyokuryuu because... Idk it has 3 U's and l Drago has 3 dragon heads in its clear wheel
That's about it I guess...
Pinching_eyes_2 and yep, I admit I said all this thinking I would win a prize for doing so lol
count me in.....
wow, i want to say, congrats to WBO for getting 75.000 members, and you know the prize is CRAAZEEE...

All I know is my username relates to three, so I most win something!
[/quote]

Well I have wolf and 1404, wich is 4 related plus the two 4's. I have 21beys, 3 even#'s in my username, spawn's 3 main colors for my avatar, 3 stadiums, and this is the 3rd interactive website for me to have an acount on. I should win severalthings(at least for what I can prove)
And I think I will win something just because I'm in page idk... 3 or 4 of this thread lol
hey wait!
never realized the facebook and twitter link on top!
as for the oaths puzzle,or to say the oaths puzzle,there can't be 340 more clues,as said by Uwik,but the number that he gave,340,is pretty intriguing.....
maybe there's something special on the 340th day of the year?34 also relates to the no. of winners
Sure, I'm in. Might as well try my nonexistant luck.
Enter me in!! Finally, a BeyLotto that EVERYONE can enter Grin. COngrats WBO!
i'm really interested in solving the puzzle,the maths problem,which i spelt wrong in my last post,i'll be happy if the moderators will say if i'm right or wrong.anyways,according to my last post,if there's something epic on the 340th day of the year,then grab your seats for something on 6th December 2012
There might be something not put in the text like 3,2,1, LET IT RIP. 3 #'s and 3 letters in let and rip.
Congrats WBO for 75000 members
Enter me in this BeyLotto
Might as well enter this. Sign me up!
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The deadline has been added to the first post : October 25th 2012.
Do I have to figure out where the 3's and 4's are? That hurt brain.
All of you forgot one thing...
VariAres is composed of only 3 parts!
Face, 4D Metal Wheel, and the 4D bottom!
How can anyone forget that?

Also...
October 25th 2012
7 letters in October, 4+3=7. 25th, 4 characters. 2012, 4 numbers.
That's all i got for now.
Edit: I'm just gonna say Enter me now...
Count me in Grin Congratz for the 75000 members! Grin
(Oct. 12, 2012  4:55 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The deadline has been added to the first post : October 25th 2012.
Do I have to figure out where the 3's and 4's are? That hurt brain.

No, so get your brain a blanket and some cocoa, before it's to late.
Guests, sign in quickly and tell your friends, ALL OF THEM, EVEN THE ONES THAT AREN'T INTERESTED, HECK TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohai

Yey for so many members xP
congrats! i love the WBO can't wait until it hits million members ^^ enter me in the bey lotto Grin
Congrats!
Hope we will reach 100,000 soon.so share wbo.
It is cool that we can enter in that beylotto so easyly.
Let it rip.
By the way
Kindly Enter Me