50,000 Members Celebration + MyBB Upgrade = Tons of Awesome!

These updates go beyond expectations. WOW! Great job with everything Kai-V and everyone else! Live long WBO!
amazing upgrade, i love the new banners, and features. Many thanks to the comitee!
This is amazing OMG Thank you so much.
Pure Awesomeness,awesome job WBO
Great job on all these updates, congrats on 50k members, hopefully the Beyblade community continues to grow and we can be at 100k one day haha.
Wait, one thing I did notice: In the Http address, there is still a pegasus. Are you going to change that as well (Though it's not as big of a difference)?
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wait, one thing I did notice: In the Http address, there is still a pegasus. Are you going to change that as well (Though it's not as big of a difference)?

I honestly do not know, hah.
Incredible news, however I too see the pegasus.

Also, hope my account wasn't hacked but, my signature settings is all messed up.

ED: Fixed now, someone was fiddling with my sig settings?
Wow. Just wow. This was an awesome job, you guys. Thanks, Commitee for your hard work!
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Incredible news, however I too see the pegasus.

Also, hope my account wasn't hacked but, my signature settings is all messed up.

ED: Fixed now, someone was fiddling with my sig settings?

Lol, the face trading should be huge for you. Now you can finally get rid of all of the duplicates Wink
i can't believe how long i've been on here, and the things that you guys have done to improve this site since that time, i have no idea what we'd do without you guys!
Wow this is really great!
I only just came back from holiday to see all theses changes! Grin Grin Grin

Keep up the good work peoples Smile
thank you ! Grin i can get some tests that i promised now Grin and i dont have to hopelessly look, i sat for bloody 20 minutes trying to find a PM Grin
WOW! I almost forgot the update due to editing of...
well, something that will be revealed later... Grin

But yes, wow, face trading! So pysched for that!
i don't actually have any faces, but i'm stoked for trading for when i do!
Awesome thanks Kai-V Grin i really like the new releases and the new banner
Ah. This is really cool. Thanks all of the committee! Finally face-trading is possible <3
Very awesome news and updates! Thanks so much to the committee!
The banner is stunning! Aw man I love this <3
Wow, huge and awesome updates Kai-V! This is great commitee! Grin There are some noticeable differences, but I'll kind of miss seeing Pegasis everywhere :c that was one of my fav's!
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, huge and awesome updates Kai-V! This is great commitee! Grin There are some noticeable differences, but I'll kind of miss seeing Pegasis everywhere :c that was one of my fav's!

We should move on.. Tongue_out

And shouldn't we change the Favicon to Big Bang Pegasis? Just like the new forum icons.
Tons of good news..thanks committee..might join the face contest this time..even the credits system are much better this time..
The only bad thing about the update was you are not able to see if you have PMs anymore. You have to click on it to check.
Unless you turn on the "Notify me if I receive a PM" option.
The new banner looks amazing by the way.
EDIT: Thanks The Fire Wyrm for the BBP Sprite by the way.