50,000 Members Celebration + MyBB Upgrade = Tons of Awesome!

Am I the only one who noticed Big Bang Pegasis where the mark all forums read icon is instead of Pegasis?
CrystalGrabber, no I can see that too.
It's always nice to see a fresh look in the site. Great job overall with the new look and site operations
I have to say the new banner looks very nice.
Well the problem's gone now...and yes..the new layout is really awesome

EDIT: Now I feel the spinning LLD should have been replaced by LDD..
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:52 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Am I the only one who noticed Big Bang Pegasis where the mark all forums read icon is instead of Pegasis?
Naw, It must be a glitch (That I made.....)

This is great! I gawts mahself a contest with epic prizes and a big credit cntest! This sector is full of so much win.
XD No more bugs I notice now, from the update! Thanks Committee!
the site has grew huge in only a few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow cool really awesome newsw kai-v new look and features are totally awesome finally what i wished i got that is the new layout of wbo Smile a million thanks to mods
This site gets bigger and bigger every daySmile
"The time of long quotes with several messages in them is gone! There will now be a limit of 2 quoted messages per quote." Why?
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:01 PM)Challenge! Wrote: "The time of long quotes with several messages in them is gone! There will now be a limit of 2 quoted messages per quote." Why?

Because a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote is no longer relevent.
So does that mean you can only answer two people in quote form in one message?
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So does that mean you can only answer two people in quote form in one message?

I tried quoting more than two messages.. yes.
A simple thing to do it just to say
@whoeversnamegoesherelolnospacessoitshardtoread
I do it all the time, it's even better than having to wait for the page to load then begin typing.
Quote:"The time of long quotes with several messages in them is gone! There will now be a limit of 2 quoted messages per quote." Why?

Quote:So does that mean you can only answer two people in quote form in one message?

Quote:I tried quoting more than two messages.. yes.

What are you talking about ?

What the new feature does is stop quotes in quotes, not the different quotes you can have in a message, like this one.
Quote:I tried quoting more than two messages.. yes.

What are you talking about ?

What the new feature does is stop quotes in quotes, not the different quotes you can have in a message, like this one.
[/quote]

^Exactly what I meant.

(Aug. 19, 2011  11:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: A simple thing to do it just to say
@whoeversnamegoesherelolnospacessoitshardtoread
I do it all the time, it's even better than having to wait for the page to load then begin typing.

.. We got no other option now.

"@whoeversnamegoesherelolnospacessoitshardtoread" xD
DJ 2002 - Yeah! Hard. But Challenge!'ing! xD
Challenge!, Ultrablader was obviously referring to exactly what I did in my post : put a few separate quotes. It works without any problem.
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Challenge!, Ultrablader was obviously referring to exactly what I did in my post : put a few separate quotes. It works without any problem.

Oh, it got double meanings. I thought he was talking about replying two people in a quote form.

Wow!This is so cool.Thanks committee.