5 Things you want to do before you die

(Jul. 18, 2011  7:48 PM).Anomaly Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is like a "Bucket List". You do not joke with that.

People should expect that if this were for unrealistic goals, then we would have immediately closed the thread already.

Hmm, I was under the impression that a bucket list is all up to the wishes and dreams of the person writing it. A bucket list isn't set on just being realist, it's up to the person who's writing it to put what they want. I honestly wish, that something extremely supernatural were to happen in my life. Am I wrong for wanting something unrealistic? Then again, isn't it an unrealistic expectation to think that people should know how somebody wants something done, when they aren't even told about the subject? Many of these people are still in Elementary school, and probably don't even know what a bucket list is. Why tell them they'll never be able to do those things because they're hopes and dreams are unrealistic.
But there is a difference between being slightly unrealistic and saying "I WANT ME A PIKACHEW!" or something of the sort such as "I want to take over the world with a potato gun!" Not gonna happen, so you'll just have to die unfulfilled, making your life a total waste.
@Noodoo Soup and Megablader9, well of course those are just ridiculous, but for ones like Nazo422's, highly unrealistic, but still a chance some or maybe even all could come true if he/she put all his/her effort into it.
Hence why (s)he wasn't warned. It's possible, and isn't totally heinous, so it'll work.
(Jul. 18, 2011  7:56 PM)Nano Wrote: Just helping a buddy out!

Don't do anything stupid next week...

That's far away. That's like me driving to California.
Hah, I won't. I want to impress her, not make her think I'm stupid. Tongue_out

Hah. It's like me driving to Virginia. Oh wait, that is me driving to virginia... Tongue_out
1. Become a well-known actor
2. Become a multi-millionaire
3. Marry and have 2 kids
4. Make a successful Youtube video
5. Visit 10 countries
1Gaspwn a nice car.
2:Marry a girl that I like and have kids.
3Confusedomehow get the government under control.
4:Become a master in chemistry.
:Become a scientist.

All coming from the mind of an 11 year old.
1. Break a world record.
2. Have a staring contest with a Komodo Dragon.
3. Graduate from Oxford University
4. Play for Chelsea FC
5. Meet Harry Potter.
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:01 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: 1. Break a world record.
2. Have a staring contest with a Komodo Dragon.
3. Graduate from Oxford University
4. Play for Chelsea FC
5. Meet Harry Potter.
My sister has done 2/3 of those.

--
I want to:
1. Fall in love with the girl that can keep me happy.
2. Form a family, where I can get a job to healthily support my family.
3. Live in China more with that family.
4. Resist any sort of devilish temptation.
5. Leave a good footprint ready for the next generation.
let see...what are the 5 things that i want to do before i die...
1) i want to marry the girl i love right now
2) Make my mom proud of me.
3) Be a pirate. I love pirate. they are free and full of adventure
4) Be a hero. like saving people from drowning or something
5) learn some skills in hypnotism
New 5 things!

1. Graduate from the school of my choice
2. Settle down and have a family
3. Become a cartoonist
4. Be mildly successful
5. Skydive (THis one I'm doing the day I turn 18 Smile )
1: Get married
2: Have kids
3: Travel the world some
4: Write a novel
5: Be on stage in NYC

I've only got somewhere in the range of 10-30 years to do these things, time to get crackin'!
Nice list, I agree with almost all of 'em. (Not much of an actor.) Regardless, I'm sure you'll be on Broadway someday, Spinster!
1. appear on t.v at least once ( reality t.v, news, sports shows, and such )
2. find true happiness in this world ( get married have kids etc. )
3. help the people who really need it ( in places such as africa, nigeria haiti, new orleans, etc. )
4. be famous for something positive ( id like to be a football player but it isnt a necccesity )
5. stay out of trouble ( with the law, at school, with family, etc. )
1. Survive something that people think is impossible/near impossible to survive.
2. Find my purpose in life.
3. Make my parents proud.
4. Help make a difference in someones life.
5. Die a hero.
I appologize if this is OT but for the people who want to get married why is that?
because they want to settle down in life with someone special who they can trust and grow old with
and its not a bad idea
Never said it was, marrige never interested me. Dating is fun but settling down isn't interesting to me. I think most guys my age agree. I highly doubt it but mabey someday.
Once you're older you'll probably understand. Same here.
but if you get old and you are still lonely wat are you gonna do there wont be any one to laugh with or share idea wit that might be what friends are for but without a more intimit relationship you will still be lonly regardless and after a while being with different women no longer intrests you and you did meat the one you thought you could spend the rest of your life with but if you let that slip what are you gonna do then ?
i mean share your ideas
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:11 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I appologize if this is OT but for the people who want to get married why is that?

Because some people want to have a life after they quit beyblade. I find it 'unrealistic' for someone to live through their whole life with beyblade as they're life. And theres a chance you will be lonely because no one popular would crush on you.

And at the person who said to check my question 3. I meant studying it =P
Only five!? D:
well I guess.......
1. To live on another planet that has life
2. to meet all the guys that work at Bungie and 343i
3. To help make a Halo game.
4. Get married
5. get my dream job and to be successful in it.

I'd say those are probably my top five, maybe switch 4 with 5. Or change four to die a heroes death. Idk why it's just if I am going to die,I wanna die like a hero.
1. Like almost everyone else here, get married and have kids.
2. To AT LEAST find enough time to finish learning to play bass guitar decently.
3. To take up art as a hobby, and have DECENT skill.
4. Graduate from college.
5. Do SOMETHING to get people to remember me when I die.

Oh yeah, and inb4 the next person who ignores Kai-V and tries to put "stop an alien invasion and SAVE THE WORLLLD!!!111!!one!!!"
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:19 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:11 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I appologize if this is OT but for the people who want to get married why is that?

Because some people want to have a life after they quit beyblade. I find it 'unrealistic' for someone to live through their whole life with beyblade as they're life. And theres a chance you will be lonely because no one popular would crush on you.

And at the person who said to check my question 3. I meant studying it =P

Well aren't you rude. I do go on dates but I dislike relationships and the idea of marridge. This does not mean I won't have a life. I also don't see how this equates to me focusing on beyblade as my main goal in life. Last time I checked it was not. I plan on having a good job and plenty of friends. Nothing wrong with that.
Some people will wish to sustain such a strong relationship as marriage. The idea of falling in love to that extent is something a lot of people would want to do. Just remember that just because you do not like it doesn't mean other people don't. But that is the main reason for marriage.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:06 AM)benkei17 Wrote: 1. appear on t.v at least once ( reality t.v, news, sports shows, and such )
2. find true happiness in this world ( get married have kids etc. )
3. help the people who really need it ( in places such as africa, nigeria haiti, new orleans, etc. )
4. be famous for something positive ( id like to be a football player but it isnt a necccesity )
5. stay out of trouble ( with the law, at school, with family, etc. )
I got on tv once. I was in premium seats at Croke Park and they were playing the Irish national anthem and the camera went to me.

My 5:
1. Win a Karate Competition
2. Have kids
3. Get married
4. Get back to Karate (I suffer from scoliosis so Karate is currently out)
5. Get a 100% in a test.