5 Things you want to do before you die

(Jul. 08, 2011  10:10 AM)Hero Wrote: 5. Save the life of someone I love even if it costs me my own.
I want to end my life with a bang. When people think of me they'll think of me as a ... Hero. Isn't that the ultimate sacrifice? To give up your life so that someone else will have a chance to live theirs? Especially someone you love. I would hate to see them cry over my death but I would hate even more living my life regretting not preventing their death.

Exactly i would be the happiest person to die like that, like that helicopter guy who threw the passengers out and died himself, I solute him. But yeah i do want to raise a family aswell and hav a 2nd generation family of wrestling
1. Do really well in school. - need it to get a good job.
2. Get a high paying job. - I want to get heaps of stuff. ><
3. Get married. - Self explanatory.
4. Have children. - well yeah.
5. Buy lots of stuff, go on heaps of holidays and pretty much just live life to its fullest.
i want to 1 be the best blader in the world 2get a girl friend 3 get married 4 get a job 5 have kids 6 quit my job to hang out with my kids 7 enjoy my life 8 die
1. Reform the Government and other systems
2. Abolish religion
3. Save the world (comes with abolishing religion)
4. Get a world record
5. Get rich
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:04 PM)kai13 Wrote: i want to 1 be the best blader in the world 2get a girl friend 3 get married 4 get a job 5 have kids 6 quit my job to hang out with my kids 7 enjoy my life 8 die

It's suppose to be 5 things not 8 and and you want to die
1. Get into collage
2. Become a vet
3. Get rich
4. Make a solar powered beyblade
5. Get married with my gf and enjoy life
And thats it.
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:10 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh. This sounds fun. Here's my list:

5. Save the life of someone I love even if it costs me my own.
I want to end my life with a bang. When people think of me they'll think of me as a ... Hero. Isn't that the ultimate sacrifice? To give up your life so that someone else will have a chance to live theirs? Especially someone you love. I would hate to see them cry over my death but I would hate even more living my life regretting not preventing their death.

Oi, this goes both ways! I mean in some cases, it's really not fair. (Assuming that you can indeed see others when you're dead) They have to mourn over your death, and some may not get over it, ever, while you get to fly around in some afterlife assuming one exists. If you save their lives, at least manage to not get killed, or else they begin blaming themselves for what happened, and you've simply moved them from one form of immediate danger to a more subtle one, that not many people will be able to do anything about. It's a noble thought, but don't get yourself killed, just manage to save that person's life.

I do, however, agree on the making parents proud. I'm a born screw-up, so they always look at me like "Where the hell did we find this clumsy kid!?", and my brothers have taken to calling me "adopted". Hah, I tend to mess stuff up on accident, normally by tripping, accidentally swatting something, bumping into it on accident, or just plain dropping it. Unfortunately, I don't think my parents know just how much their snide comments hurt, like them laughing when I fell going up the stairs. I normally go right back down to my room in the basement mumbling something like "It's not like I planned it to happen...", and they just keep on laughing. Sadly, I have indeed confronted them on this, but they just call me "sensitive" or "soft", or some other insulting words, claiming that I get worked up too easily, and they're "just joking around", and when I explain further, they just get PO'd. So, yeah, I can understand the making parents proud idea, but it don't look like that's happening for me anytime soon.
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:42 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: 5)Live in another country(Probably America)
Don't come here, the law system is more carped up than the redstone circuits I make on Minecraft... And that's saying something.
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:22 PM)Robsta Wrote: 1. Reform the Government and other systems
2. Abolish religion
3. Save the world (comes with abolishing religion)
I'm sorry but what does abolishing religion solve and save the world? I can kind of understand you reasoning but still. And reform the government and other systems? GO RIGHT ON AHEAD LOL. I'm sure me, and 75% of America would gladly let that happen (given the right person does it correctly)
1.Become a veteran.
2.Get 1,000 Subs on YouTube.(After I start making videos.)
3.Meet a president.
4.Taste the best tasting soda in the world.
5.Go to Europe.
Good thinking Robsta, getting a world record... I hav one but havent told the GWR, it is Star Jumps i 1 min... The record was 61 i did 63
Technically, it doesn't count unless you have four witnesses, two newspaper employees, and some type of video to prove it. Otherwise, it's a total waste. (Unless you have a GWR rep with you at the time.)
1) Own every Beyblade-related item ever created
Just to make Megablader mad, 2) Meet Tom Brady (GO PATRIOTS seriously, I like the Patriots)
3)Go to and live in Japan
4)If Takara Tomy still exists, work for them, lead myself to the top, and bring back Beyblades
If 1-4 don't work, 5)Live a normal life, average job, a wife, couple of kids, average house, etc.
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:10 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: 1) Own every Beyblade-related item ever created
Just to make everyone happy, 2) Punch Tom Brady (Screw the PATRIOTS! Seriously, I like the Bears!)
3)Go to and live in Japan
4)If Takara Tomy still exists, work for them, lead myself to the top, and bring back Beyblades
If 1-4 don't work, 5)Live a normal life, average job, a wife, couple of kids, average house, etc.

I fix it! Nobody is allowed to like arrogant quarterbacks! Nice list though. (I'm likin' number two! Hah)
1. Publish a manga
2. Have a family
3. Obtain a superpower of some sort
4. Save the world
5. Be swept up into a different world, and [generic adventure story plot] happens
1. own a ferrari
2. goto japan
3. goto europe
4. be rich
5. go bridge bungee jumping
1: even though i would get pwned, have a rap battle with eminem.(or rap side by side with him)
2ConfusedKYDIVE
3: Be rich.
4:ride all the roller coasters in the world.
5: go to the egyptian museum in cairo and see the mummy of king tut
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:10 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh. This sounds fun. Here's my list:
1. Find someone to share my life with.
Who hasn't thought of this really?

2. Make my parents sincerely proud of me.
I just can't seem to do it right ...

3. Start a family of my own; a wife and some children.
It's human instinct to want to carry one's genes to the next generation, correct?

4. Provide all I can for my family so that they too can start lives of their own.
I would wish for my children to succeed me. To live a life brighter than mine.

5. Save the life of someone I love even if it costs me my own.
Well at least you think of someone else..
(not in order from most wanted to least wanted

1. i would love to become a cook or a chef for a restaurant. i have always loved cooking, it is one of my passions
2. (like many people have already said) have a family
3. travel the world. just think of all the amazing things in the world to see
4. take over hasbro and fix there stadiums and beyblades up
5. i dont know yet
I hear ya man cooking is da bomb! i luv cookin and im 11
1.have a genie
2.wish for immortality
3.have all beyblades in the world
4.infinite wishes!
5.seeing justin bieber getting kicked off stage
1.have a genie
2.wish for immortality
4.infinite wishes!
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:35 AM)MercuryLibra Wrote: 1.have a genie
2.wish for immortality
4.infinite wishes!
1.have a genie
2.wish for immortality
4.infinite wishes!

JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!! JB SUCKS!! JB SUCKS!! i must say me and u are the only people to say that... how random
1. Be the most famous person in the world
2. Have a real beyblade and that can actually listen to what i say and own everyone
3. Give Justin Beiber i punch in the face or actually kill him
4. A wishing stone which could wish me anything
5. Did i say wishing stone oh yeah i could wish for immortality or to be younger!!!
1.Be able to own pokemon cards, plushies, figures, etc. (yes I can't have pokemon)
2.Get a real Pikachu and other real pokemon and go on a quest to become the best pokemon trainer.
3.All the stuff about family and the sucsess and all that.
4.Become the #1 Bakugan Brawler at Baku-Con.
5.Be able to Fire my Lazor.

And my actual goals that replace #s 2 and 5
2: To have the world record for the longest living hermit crab in captivity
5:Make a hilarious and top rated video about If there were real pokemon what would the world be like.
It is disgusting to observe that a few of you will die completely unaccomplished then. Seriously, I will start warning people who write unrealistic goals, this is a serious topic and we do not need your immaturity.