5:18 stamina combo

Hello everyone,I'm from Hong Kong and I'm the champion of Hong Kong(12/12↑ years old group).
And here is the video(Use Stamina in Extreme BeyStadium):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXitGdgiP...re=related

This is the 1st time I visit WBO.Hope you all don't mind my poor english....
And now,I would like to talk about a Stamina combo,it is BURN PISCES 100WD.
It spin for about 5:18s.
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kennis926?fe...zHuVLdJADc

Hope you all like my video and support my channal!Tongue_out_wink

My msn:siuyu_v3v@live.hk
solo spin time doesn't matter, especially in an extreme stadium.
Infact, Wolborg 4 will spin pretty much forever in one.

EDIT: Plus we're aware of Burn + WD
DOUBLE EDIT: Though most people use 145. I almost wonder if a mid range height like 125 would be better for stamina because of it's more focused center of gravity.

Hopefully this gets tested.
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: GUESS WHAT, solo spin time doesn't matter, especially in an extreme stadium.
Infact, Wolborg 4 will spin pretty much forever in one.

EDIT: Plus we're aware of Burn + WD
Many HK blader like to use Earth+90/100/t125 wd/d,
so it also keep a good balance when battle with them.
But there's also the problem of precession and floor scraping.
I can go test this really quick with 90/100/105/145
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But there's also the problem of precession and floor scraping.
I can go test this really quick with 90/100/105/145
I use this combo to battle with flame+145,
it will lost balance,but battle with earth/burn/thermal 90-125,
it won't have balance problem.
but you can't change the metal wheel
in an experiment you can only change one variable at a time to get valid results

It appears to me that 145 outspins 90 by a matter of around 10 seconds in the combo Earth Aquila 145/90 WD
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: but you can't change the metal wheel
in an experiment you can only change one variable at a time to get valid results

It appears to me that 145 outspins 90 by a matter of around 10 seconds in the combo Earth Aquila 145/90 WD

I've actually had the complete opposite in results and am starting to lean towards the use of a lower track for stamina combinations.

I'll repost what I posted in the Competitive MFB Combo Thread...

(Sep. 13, 2010  8:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I tested this combo and I'm quite surprised by the results, using a lower track on a stamina type and creating a Metal Fight Beyblade compact could potentially become the new format for which stamina types follow. By incorporating a 100 track in a stamina type it allows the combo to keep a compact design with a high spin velocity all while having the ability to off balance traditional stamina types and is be able to still defeat defence types.

Since I don't have duplicates of SD I used WD for the test of stamina versus stamina. In all the battles Earth___ 100WD/SD was launched first.

STAMINA:

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix DF145WD
10 - 0: Earth Phoenix 100WD win rate 100%

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Virgo (4:30 min mold) DF145WD
0 - 10: Earth Phoenix 100WD win rate 0%

DEFENCE:

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull R145WB
9 - 1: Earth Giraffe's win rate 90%

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
10 - 0: Earth Giraffe's win rate 100%

At the moment I've only tested against DF145 not 145, though in other members testing of DF145 and 145 there seems to be very little seperating the two tracks in terms of stamina. These results demonstrate the potential dominance of lower track stamina combinations while allowing us to gain a window into a prospective future in which the meta-game may be centred around the use of lower track combinations, ecspecially with the sudden rise in popularity of destabilizers and spin stealing combinations, ironically spin stealers can be countered by the use of a lower track.
(Sep. 22, 2010  6:19 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: but you can't change the metal wheel

I've actually had the complete opposite in results and am starting to lean towards the use of a lower track for stamina combinations.

I'll repost what I posted in the Competitive MFB Combo Thread...

(Sep. 13, 2010  8:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I tested this combo and I'm quite surprised by the results, using a lower track on a stamina type and creating a Metal Fight Beyblade compact could potentially become the new format for which stamina types follow. By incorporating a 100 track in a stamina type it allows the combo to keep a compact design with a high spin velocity all while having the ability to off balance traditional stamina types and is be able to still defeat defence types.

Since I don't have duplicates of SD I used WD for the test of stamina versus stamina. In all the battles Earth___ 100WD/SD was launched first.

STAMINA:

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Virgo (4:30 min mold) DF145WD
0 - 10: Earth Phoenix 100WD win rate 0%

DEFENCE:

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull R145WB
9 - 1: Earth Giraffe's win rate 90%

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
10 - 0: Earth Giraffe's win rate 100%

At the moment I've only tested against DF145 not 145, though in other members testing of DF145 and 145 there seems to be very little seperating the two tracks in terms of stamina. These results demonstrate the potential dominance of lower track stamina combinations while allowing us to gain a window into a prospective future in which the meta-game may be centred around the use of lower track combinations, ecspecially with the sudden rise in popularity of destabilizers and spin stealing combination while spin stealers can be countered by the use of a lower track.
thanks,it's really useful.
Welcome to the WBO, CV-47. Smile

Back on topic, low tracks on Stamina beyblades make top-tier beyblades (which are high tracks) lose balance, a bit of destabilizing, but it does have many problems against attacks types, Quetzalcoatl 90RF, while 145/DF145 still have an advantage to defend, but Quetz can smash Burn Pisces 100WD away hard.

Anyway, Bull/Aquario Clear Wheel has a bit more stamina after member's tests. Smile
The way I look at is that stamina already have a low win rate so it won't make too much of a difference if the track is switched to a lower track.
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:37 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, CV-47. Smile

Back on topic, low tracks on Stamina beyblades make top-tier beyblades (which are high tracks) lose balance, a bit of destabilizing, but it does have many problems against attacks types, Quetzalcoatl 90RF, while 145/DF145 still have an advantage to defend, but Quetz can smash Burn Pisces 100WD away hard.

Anyway, Bull/Aquario Clear Wheel has a bit more stamina after member's tests. Smile

Yeah, this. It's very situation-based, I feel. If you don't think your opponent is likely to be using an Attack type, then it would be to your advantage to use a low Stamina customisation. This trade-off element is one of the greatest aspects of Beyblade.

I've seen a low Stamina Bey succeed on numerous occasions, but I've never really seen proper testing.

Thanks, Fyuuor.
If the height is situational, is there anything to be said for using CH120?
I agree with you Vamspapi and Mc Frown in regards to there might be some sort of use for tracks in the 120 range for stamina combinations, though I have a feeling 120 might be an awkward height range where it doesn't perform well against lower track combinations or traditional stamina combinations involving DF145/145. When I have more time I'll conduct further testing into the subject and try and find definitive answer on the subject.
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:37 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, CV-47.

Anyway, Bull/Aquario Clear Wheel has a bit more stamina after member's tests.
But...I think if use stamina to battle with attack is not fair...Unhappy
Now we're finding a stamina combo and not a attack combo...

Off topicConfusedeems like not many WBO's bladers use PEGASIS/ROCK to make a attack comboChocked_2
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:40 AM)HKBlader Wrote: Off topicConfusedeems like not many WBO's bladers use PEGASIS/ROCK to make a attack comboChocked_2

Pegasis is actually considered a top tier attack wheel; it's used in the following combination MF Pegasis 145/CH120RF
(Sep. 23, 2010  12:21 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:40 AM)HKBlader Wrote: Off topicConfusedeems like not many WBO's bladers use PEGASIS/ROCK to make a attack comboChocked_2

Pegasis is actually considered a top tier attack wheel; it's used in the following combination MF Pegasis 145/CH120RF
I use Pegasis ch120RF to enter the finals...
but after the competition,I find that use 105 is better for me.

p.s. Many Hong Kong bladers like to use (MF)Rock Aries/Leone/Aquario 90/100/105 RF to make a attack combo.And I also think it's not bad.
The success rate of combo's will depend on what your opponent is using so in HK if people use combos on low tracks then of course Attack combo's on lower tracks will preform better. Here for stamina people generally use stamina and defence on 145 tracks so higher track attack combos will be better.
MF Rock Leone CH120RF
I've tried it. It's good.

I think the metagame had a potential to develop around higher tracks or lower tracks, and here we ended up with higher.
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:10 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I agree with you Vamspapi and Mc Frown in regards to there might be some sort of use for tracks in the 120 range for stamina combinations, though I have a feeling 120 might be an awkward height range where it doesn't perform well against lower track combinations or traditional stamina combinations involving DF145/145. When I have more time I'll conduct further testing into the subject and try and find definitive answer on the subject.

I'm starting to wonder if CH120 might be an effective choice for Stamina customs. You could generally use the 120 height, but if you end up facing an Attack type, you could change to 145. Obviously you still have a high probability of losing, but the 145 height would be more effective than 120 against Attack.
Hrmmm, I don't think it would fare to well against other stamina combos.
CH120 doesn't seem to have great stamina.
(Sep. 24, 2010  2:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hrmmm, I don't think it would fare to well against other stamina combos.
CH120 doesn't seem to have great stamina.

Yeah, maybe it doesn't. I've never really tried it. I don't think the 145 height would, but if you used 120 versus a DF145/145 Stamina custom, it may succeed.
I'd try it if I had two of the same stamina wheel.
But yeah in that case you might as well use 125 or something.
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:16 AM)HKBlader Wrote: Hello everyone,I'm from Hong Kong and I'm the champion of Hong Kong(12/12↑ years old group).
And here is the video(Use Stamina in Extreme BeyStadium):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXitGdgiP...re=related

This is the 1st time I visit WBO.Hope you all don't mind my poor english....
And now,I would like to talk about a Stamina combo,it is BURN PISCES 100WD.
It spin for about 5:18s.
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kennis926?fe...zHuVLdJADc

Hope you all like my video and support my channal!Tongue_out_wink

My msn:siuyu_v3v@live.hk

:o In that video you won loads of stuff !!
Since this topic has been revived, this may sound weird but I posted some tests results a few weeks ago and found that the best track for stamina was 85. I launched Earth Bull 85B against Earth Bull DF145/145/CH145/135/WA130/T125/D125/CH120/105/100/90B and against them all 85 had a 100% win rate.
B could make a difference in stamina testing.
It's sort of an awkward bottom.