3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

Or someone could please tell us so we can get it without watfhing videosSmile
(Mar. 20, 2018  8:06 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Or someone could please tell us so we can get it without watfhing videosSmile

Or you could just watch the video, or that small part of the video.
(Mar. 20, 2018  8:06 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Or someone could please tell us so we can get it without watfhing videosSmile
 According to the above Leo Burst's video,Its just a part of the blade which when added to the layer gives it more balance and provides more weight to the beyblade.
So that's what the diamond shape opening on the beyblades do? They are just connecting points for the level disks?

[Image: JFwq5F9.jpg]
And to go with the pic:
Leo Burst Wrote:This is the le...the level-up chip. You get...you get these at WBBA tournaments and events. And eventually, I'm pretty sure you can buy them, probably. But umm, yeah, you get these and you stick it inside there, and it's supposed to give it a little more balance and little bit more weight, so that's pretty cool. And if you want to pop it out, you have to stick in the...the disk the other way, and you use the tabs on the disk to just pop it out.

He calls it the "level-up chip", but it says "level chip" (レベルチップ) on the paper in Japanese. Just a slight off point.

@[BeyCrafter] nice share! I think many people will appreciate that. Still can only guess at how it will affect other parts since no one actually has their hands on it, but yeah. Definitely some good info.
I think the level chip will go under the layer and make the Bey tighter and harder to burst by pressing against the ring on the driver and forcing the two tabs that go in the hole, between the top of the layer and the teeth, tighter together. That will create more of a level between the layer and the driver. It's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. But that's just a theory.
in which website i can see the new season
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:27 PM)shubhadwipbera Wrote: in which website i can see the new season

Trailer or manga or what???

Trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLSa3tv79M
(Mar. 20, 2018  2:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think the level chip will go under the layer and make the Bey tighter and harder to burst by pressing against the ring on the driver and forcing the two tabs that go in the hole, between the top of the layer and the teeth, tighter together. That will create more of a level between the layer and the driver. It's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. But that's just a theory.

I can confirm it definitely goes under the layer as I own the beys and observing it.
The top is uneven and definitely not the place for the attack chip, hence the chip will go under the layer.
Here, I spent some time writing out the Japanese in Leo Burst's video and, with the help of Google Translate and Jisho, made a translated image. I can't say it's perfect or 100% accurate, but I did my best with my rusted-ness and what seemed to make sense. Made some adjustments so it flowed a little better.

I'd say the tricky parts were deciding what to call the "prong", "tab", and "stopper" and then also the wording of the note at the top. But I think it turned out decent.

[Image: bDZnCjI.jpg]

Rough Google Translate translation (Click to View)

It's worth noting that the Google Translate translation sometimes adjusts if you only put in a paragraph or sentence by itself. I did some playing with that to help me out.

Edit: Made some adjustments.
So it's like leveling up in real life. Neat, this to me signals just more tournaments where you win this and show how you "rank up" in a sense. Just thinking, but perhaps this could open up the possibility of "winners" only tournaments where you earn the right to participate with your chip. Overall just a neat idea.
(Mar. 20, 2018  6:29 PM)Floriano Wrote: So it's like leveling up in real life. Neat, this to me signals just more tournaments where you win this and show how you "rank up" in a sense. Just thinking, but perhaps this could open up the possibility of "winners" only tournaments where you earn the right to participate with your chip. Overall just a neat idea.

i hope these things are sold at retail sooner rather than later (assuming they perform as described)

otherwise we are looking at $100+ pieces of plastic that have both collector AND competitive value

all games and sports have some varying degree of “pay to win” but i’m not looking forward to shelling out for these things if they are only available as prizes...
Pretty much, a basic one rather early, but I can see them still giving special tournament only chips as rewards. I could also be that certain tournaments don't allow them just as an even field to earn them, but that's overly complicating things.
(Mar. 20, 2018  6:37 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i hope these things are sold at retail sooner rather than later (assuming they perform as described)

otherwise we are looking at $100+ pieces of plastic that have both collector AND competitive value

all games and sports have some varying degree of “pay to win” but i’m not looking forward to shelling out for these things if they are only available as prizes...

Agreed. It's one thing if they get some special decorated one for winning, but if only certain people can receive them, it's an uncool move, IMO.

The playing field should be relatively equal. That's part of what makes things fair. Fairness is one of the basic things that makes a game enjoyable by all parties.

Depending on rarity, it might just end up another Ωrichalcum Ωuter Ωcta where you can't even use it competitively, which then makes for a waste of a part. And then TT would be missing out on an opportunity to sell something, which is kind of what their whole business revolves around, but again, they let Ωrichalcum Ωuter Ωcta be crazy limited.

Might just be an attempt to push tournament involvement to further push the purchase of Beyblades to keep up competitively. I guess time will tell.
[Image: b_DZn_Cj_I.jpg]
Translation of the information about the Level Chip
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:22 PM)Mage Wrote: [Image: b_DZn_Cj_I.jpg]
Translation of the information about the Level Chip

How did you translated
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:36 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: How did you translated

This is my translation. It's further up on on this same page.

Whoever put it up cut off mine and Leo Burst's names in the bottom right. I'm disappointed, but I hope it wasn't intentional.

@[Mage] where did you find this image, if I may ask?
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:59 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:36 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: How did you translated

This is my translation. It's further up on on this same page.

Whoever put it up cut off mine and Leo Burst's names in the bottom right. I'm disappointed, but I hope it wasn't intentional.

Found it while scouring discord. I did not know it was your translation and I am very sorry for posting the image before finding its source. I could remove it if you would like.
(Mar. 21, 2018  1:05 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:59 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: This is my translation. It's further up on on this same page.

Found it while scouring discord. I did not know it was your translation and I am very sorry for posting the image before finding its source. I could remove it if you would like.

I don't mind it being spread around, just is a bummer the credits are cut. I'm glad it'll help a lot of people understand it, but you know?

Deleting the image or just slipping in the one with the credits would be appreciated. Not gonna stone ya for it, so no worries, haha. Smile
All images regarding the problem have been fixed now
yeah i see a big problem with info from our threads here on the WBO getting used by other platforms with no credit when WE are the source of beyblade news to our region of the world. one time i even tested it out on purpose and baited beytubers by purposely posting "shin longinus is the confirmed name" and the next day 2 beytubers (not saying names) were all spreading my dis info. i see one particular beytuber who i love his channel, posting on here and asking a lot of questions and the next day he is saying word for word what we had commented in a thread here. and i just feel like we should start demanding credit here on the WBO. because i have seen. there's been 3 instances where ive heard my own original thoughts that ive posted in here just to hear them reiterated by someone who ain't giving me credit. and theres been about 5 other times ive heard things posted by other members on here as some youtubers content and still no credit. people are stealing images and removing the tags to not show the original posters now? thats out of hand and your translation was phenominal @[Frostic Fox] you deserve credit bruh. ask mage for the link to the discord and go drop the hammer of deserved credit my guy. im tight yo, errybody else on the internet wanna take the hard info we grindin for on this site all day.

and i could name names, but i really enjoy their content. i just want them to stop and think the next time they dont credit us. cus giving the wbo, or the specific thread, or even the specific user a shoutout for info in a video is really all we need. maybe a screenshot showing the original post y'know? it doesnt hurt them by crediting us, and it will make them more trustworthy since there is a reference to the original piece of info
(Mar. 21, 2018  1:37 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  1:05 AM)Mage Wrote: Found it while scouring discord. I did not know it was your translation and I am very sorry for posting the image before finding its source. I could remove it if you would like.

I don't mind it being spread around, just is a bummer the credits are cut. I'm glad it'll help a lot of people understand it, but you know?

Deleting the image or just slipping in the one with the credits would be appreciated. Not gonna stone ya for it, so no worries, haha. Smile

well credit or not...A big thank U from all of us....It will really help a lot. Thanx again to both U and Leo burst.
(Mar. 21, 2018  5:34 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah i see a big problem with info from our threads here on the WBO getting used by other platforms with no credit when WE are the source of beyblade news to our region of the world. one time i even tested it out on purpose and baited beytubers by purposely posting "shin longinus is the confirmed name" and the next day 2 beytubers (not saying names) were all spreading my dis info. i see one particular beytuber who i love his channel, posting on here and asking a lot of questions and the next day he is saying word for word what we had commented in a thread here. and i just feel like we should start demanding credit here on the WBO. because i have seen. there's been 3 instances where ive heard my own original thoughts that ive posted in here just to hear them reiterated by someone who ain't giving me credit. and theres been about 5 other times ive heard things posted by other members on here as some youtubers content and still no credit. people are stealing images and removing the tags to not show the original posters now? thats out of hand and your translation was phenominal @[Frostic Fox] you deserve credit bruh. ask mage for the link to the discord and go drop the hammer of deserved credit my guy. im tight yo, errybody else on the internet wanna take the hard info we grindin for on this site all day.

and i could name names, but i really enjoy their content. i just want them to stop and think the next time they dont credit us. cus giving the wbo, or the specific thread, or even the specific user a shoutout for info in a video is really all we need. maybe a screenshot showing the original post y'know? it doesnt hurt them by crediting us, and it will make them more trustworthy since there is a reference to the original piece of info

I'm pretty sure I always give credit though? and the Shin Longinus thing was posted multiple times throughout the thread.

Also, lets not forget a lot of the time, the WBO isn't the source for a lot of stuff. Yes, if a user translated a page from corocoro and that translation was used, then yes he should be credited. However, if someone posts a japanese tweet showing super Z beys on the WBO, The WBO is not the source. The tweet is. 

Also when it comes to just basic CoroCoro pictures, many of them were posted on twitter and then those twitter posts were posted here. Like thanks for posting them here, but the wbo isn't the source. Also, when posting someone elses picture from twitter on here, are they asked first? are they credited with a link to their page and a shoutout? No.

and yes having credit would be more trustworthy for the most part (direct magazine pictures are already trustworthy.)  so I personally, unless this site provides a page or something, will site the ORIGINAL poster, the tweet. Not the repost.
credit is a courtesy observed by respectful considerate folks

sadly there seems to be fewer and fewer of these people on the internet at large...

i first ran into this years ago as a photojournalist, people would purposefully and knowingly crop out my watermark and somehow benefit from work i owned (note: this is unlike the translation pic issue above which was accidental).

again sadly i’ve realized there is no stopping this, and things like watermarks are only respected by folks would have given you proper credit anyways, lol

selfish and ignorant people are going to do their thing. i’d prefer they treat others with kindness and respect, but i don’t use my energy trying to force them to.

these days i just focus on taking more photos good enough to make someone want to steal them, haha!
I think the real problem with beytubers reporting information is that there's little to no factchecking or correction of mistakes.

Shin Longinus is a good example, since "shin" literally just means "new" in Japanese. But since google translate didn't translate it all the way, beytubers took it and ran without thinking. And then you had some further misguiding people by pronouncing it "Shine" Longinus, which was just wrong flat-out.

I get Beytubers want to make that youtube cash and be the first to make a video on these things, but it's frankly a net negetive when you're misguiding a fanbase which is mostly comprised of impressionable kids that will repeat your mistakes until hell freezes over. So please start valuing creative and journalistic integrity over being "first"...