10th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win Fabulous Beyblade Burst Prizes!

@[~Mana~] Is anybody looking After multiple accounts of same user via IP address Logs? There are many entries on 1st post of respective users.
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] Is anybody looking After multiple accounts of same user via IP address Logs? There are many entries on 1st post of respective users.
My brother asked Mana about it, but received no response. Im assuming the Wbo committee are closely monitoring the entries, but I would also like to see some detective work being done.
Apologies, I must've missed that PM amongst others ?

We do indeed check the drawn winner's IP address to make sure there aren't any other accounts that are obviously there to cheat the competition. I'd go into more detail, but the more I say, the easier it'd be to circumvent, haha.

But yes, bottom line, we check IPs for people trying to cheat the contest, don't worry!
2018 has been the best year of my life and the Beyblade community is amazing. I can't wait for the next Generation of Beyblade. Grin
PS: I'm sorry if this is too late, but happy new year and I wish an awesome anniversary to all World Bladers. Smile
Gluck everyone hope y’all win good stuff
Good luck to another new year of battles!
(Dec. 05, 2018  6:52 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Please turn down my entry...

you know what would be funny?
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:44 AM)TorvusExitus Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  6:52 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Please turn down my entry...

you know what would be funny?

Them doing it regardless?
I am so happy to see that WBO had completed 10 years. This is the very happy news for me and I am the biggest fan of WBO
Thanks to everyone for entering! This contest has now closed as of January 4th, 2018 at 11:59PM EST. We will announce the winners as soon as possible, but it will take some time for us to compile all of the entries from this thread, social media contributions, and tournament entrants during our anniversary period.