10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

(Oct. 14, 2010  3:47 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: EDIT- I really hope that doesn't qualify as spam. I've been to several froums and they each have different views on what is SPAM and what isn't. Sorry if this is
That was OK, completely relevant and off-topic, do not worry.

The Face Contest is already over though.
i thought it was pretty on topic considering the title has 10000 member in bold. sorry if it is spam
Good gob WBO Woot

Deleat this post plz woops
could you advertise it to indonesia? because there are not many beys sold there.
sooo whos the winner
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:44 PM)dannyboi04 Wrote: sooo whos the winner

Committee members will post it will they decide the winner.
do you know how much longer kai-v it's killing me to know espicially if i don't win anything i'll be really annoyed!
^It was created as a way to celebrate the 10000th member.
It doesn't really matter if you win or lose as long as you had fun. ^^
having said that, no offence but I think you should not set your hopes high on winning a prize. You didn't explain your entry in any way? It's only pictures...
who mine i posted after the parts and how they worked and that i couldn't type it at the point i posted the picture as i was ill and had to go to bed afterwards!
Still no winner huh? Must be a very close contest. Or one of you guys decided to pocket the Anubis and you haven't figured out a way to tell us yet.
Ahah I doubt that very much and yeah this really must be a close contest.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:31 AM)username2130 Wrote: Still no winner huh? Must be a very close contest. Or one of you guys decided to pocket the Anubis and you haven't figured out a way to tell us yet.
I have three silver Quetzalcoatl on my desk for the Quest for Quetz and I do resist opening them, hah.

We are essentially very close to having a final decision, but we have to make sure that everybody agrees with it before we announce it.
When it will be posted.
Good answer!
this makes me feel specal...
Any reason why? Or did you just wish to further derail the topic?
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have three silver Quetzalcoatl on my desk for the Quest for Quetz and I do resist opening them, hah.
lol how man quetz do you really need? i mean why would u open them if you already have some
Cuz it's for the Quest for Quetz...
And I personally own no Quetzalcoatl by the way.
Well, you should take one and put more pressure for the other two. Tongue_out
Oof. I thought that they would finish picking out the winners by now... I know that you peeps would have other lives but, I don't think the winners would really care as much as they did when they entered the contest, so can you peeps finish by Halloween in the Northeast of the U.S?
I thought the committee would take longer than it seems. I am thankful for the opportunity and wish everyone the best of luck. Thank you guys for giving us fellow bladers enjoyment and opportunities to be the best at blading. 100,000 members next!