10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

DEAR WORLD BEYFRIENDS,

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE !! HOW ARE ALL YOU? WELL I HAVE BEEN GIVE HUGE HONOUR OF ANNOUNCING SOMETHING VERY EXCITING:

WBO RECENTLY REACH 10000 MEMBER !!

IT SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY I WAS STILL EMPLOY BY TAKARA, BUT IT TOO SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY MY BEST BEYBUDDY MR. TAMER BRAD OPEN TINY WEBSITE "BEYWIKI" AND TOOK OVER MONTH FOR 100 MEMBER !! HOW FAR HAVE WE COME ??

THE BEYSPIRIT OF ALL YOU ARE FIERCE BURN FOR PAST THREE YEARS. BECAUSE OF THIS NEVERENDING STREAM OF BEYSPIRIT, THE WBO COMMITTEE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE SUPERSPECIAL RAREBEY PRIZE:

MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF~~!! (*0*)

HOWEVER, UNLIKE 100 MEMBER GIVEAWAY THIS TIME AROUND IT NOT BE SO EASY! ONLY THE MOST CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, INSPIRING BLADER WILL WIN THIS ULTRARARE BEY … AND THAT BLADER WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE NEW BEYDESIGN CONTEST! CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL!

IT HAS BEEN LONG JOURNEY GREAT AND WE ARE JUST GETTING START !! LET US NOW FIERCE CONTINUE INTO 20000 MEMBER MILESTONES !!

WITH ALL OF OUR BEYHEART~~

SO LONG FOR NOW
BEYBYE
DON'T GO BLADER DJ! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

But seriously, this is really awesome.
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:11 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: DON'T GO BLADER DJ! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

But seriously, this is really awesome.

I TOO LOVE YOU TOO STRANGER DAEGOR

I LOVE ALL WORLD BEYFRIENDS. DJ - Fab!

*DISAPPEAR*
This made my day.
Though it was quite scary to me at first.

(Sep. 14, 2010  4:04 AM)Blader DJ Wrote: BEYBYE

That's awesome.(No joke intended)
I liked you better in 2007. I think you're exaggerating the broken English a little too much.

I love "BEYBYE" though. Good things should never change.
Wooorales!, That´s great!
I wish I cou-
*Disapear*
Blader DJ!!!!!
I wanna cosplay you!
Man... He's awesome. Smile
Some say he lives in the stock section of a Japanese ToysR'Us in a nest made of magnacore stadiums.
Others say that if you cut him, he actually just vents of pure Beyspirit.
Some even hazard a guess that if he were ever to die (if possible) his body would simply break in to a pile of beys, and the circle of life would be complete.

We salute you blader DJ.
May the beyforce be with you master DJ But I know who you a-
*assasanation*
Oh cool. gratz WBO!

the question is, who is this 10000 member? i would like to welcome him here
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:32 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Some say he lives in the stock section of a Japanese ToysR'Us in a nest made of magnacore stadiums.
Others say that if you cut him, he actually just vents of pure Beyspirit.
Some even hazard a guess that if he were ever to die (if possible) his body would simply break in to a pile of beys, and the circle of life would be complete.

We salute you blader DJ.

Lol, love the top gear style there. XD

Huge congrats to the whole of WBO and everyone that made it the way it is and got it this far. Long live Bey Brad, Blader DJ and of course, Beyblade. Smile
Sweet, another design contest.

Oh and this Blader DJ entity sounds awesome. Is he human? XD

Oh and congratz on the 10 000 members.
cool this desighn contest might be hard cause of all the members
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:51 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh and this Blader DJ entity sounds awesome. Is he human? XD
No. Blader DJ is 99% Bey Spirit and 1% capital letters.

Anyway, back on topic, haha...
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:34 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:51 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh and this Blader DJ entity sounds awesome. Is he human? XD
No. Blader DJ is 99% Bey Spirit and 1% capital letters.

Anyway, back on topic, haha...

Very Funny LAWL!

I hope Blader DJ would reveal himself someday... Grin
yo this is the best thing ever

good luck to everyone
The way this DJ talks, I'd say he's the source of all Bey Spirit |3
Coming so close to having been member #10,000 makes me feel important :p
Wow , this great, and why does blader DJ have to go? He seems like an awesome guy.
I feel special for knowing that Blader DJ is really B-
Blader DJ is really Beybrad
-vanishes-
WHO'S THE 10000 MEMBER?!?!?!?!?!?

and theres PRIZES what!
We salute you Blader Dj by the way who is the 10,000 member i like to welcome him

congratz WBO for the reach of 10,000 members
<3 Haha, this made my day. And, my god, 10,000 members? Can't believe this site has gotten so huge. Congratz guys.