10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

I hope Jupiter Neckhbet wins!
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:51 PM)camoclone Wrote: I hope Jupiter Neckhbet wins!

Who is Jupiter Neckhbet?
He mean's the entry, jupiter neckhbet 90 XF
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are essentially very close to having a final decision, but we have to make sure that everybody agrees with it before we announce it.
....I didn't know that the Quest for Quetz was still going on....

This is very great news to me! I have been dieing to know who's gonna win! I've been anxiously waiting since the contest ended. I'M SO EXCITED I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

Btw, I thought you had Quetz already.
(Oct. 20, 2010  8:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: He mean's the entry, jupiter neckhbet 90 XF

That makes sense now. Thanx
Sweet! Over 10,000! Blader DJ!!!! Stay!!!
We love you dont go"!!!!
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:31 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: RESULT FOR CONTEST ARE IN !!
awesome who won?
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:16 PM)camoclone Wrote: awesome who won?
Are you serious ? You cannot even click on the very obvious link that tells you who the winners are ?

When text is orange, it is a link, by the way. Surely you noticed that ...
I got a thing that said i'm thr lucky winner
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:15 AM)beyblader76893 Wrote: I got a thing that said i'm thr lucky winner
... I do not know why people need to lie like that. It is not even funny.
Why does everybody act like they don't know who Blader DJ is? It's obviously a Bit Beast in human form, and it's name is... *three second late disappear*
Congrats on the 10k. Wink
No, I think that's Kai-V...
Does this really need speculation?

Besides, it is off-topic.

I really don't think it matters exactly "who" it is, but that they channel all their beyspirit and capital letters into the persona.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:04 PM)pegasus_shiva Wrote: dont go.u r the nut&bolt of this org.

I was replying to this.
this is awesome! bet this will be totally cool go bey blade and beyspirit! you rock!
is this really happening? 6000 members in a month and a half? is beyblade really this popular again? lol
Oh yeah! More than 10000 members! And BladerDJ, don't go!
this topic is becoming more and more irrelevant as each day passes LOL
UMMMMMMMM,Do you know what is the strongest beyblade Chocked_2 Tongue_out_wink