10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

thank you i acept the prize
thank you i acept the prize
LOL ? You needed to have entered the Contest, haha. ^^
You did not win anything, stop SPAMming.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:57 AM)Beyblade101 Wrote: is blader DJ the real DJ of the WBBA
No, he is from the BBA, the first Beyblade association. The WBBA came afterwards, and has a new, not as interesting 'Blader DJ' ... So Blader DJ is currently unemployed unfortunately.
aww that sucks is there anyway for him to go back
Wrong place to ask. We are not beybladebattles.com
By the way today we are 13376..
In 3 mounths we ll take 20000 members.
That s epic,and yeah congratulation to all
Yay more prizes haha.
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:09 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: By the way today we are 13376..
In 3 mounths we ll take 20000 members.
That s epic,and yeah congratulation to all
haha, if we continue like this, everyone in the world will be a WBO member. Smile
Wow, 13 000 members now! This site has really grown a lot, especially over the past 6-7 months. I remember there being only 500-600 members when I first started visiting this site and just under 800 members when I finally joined. 10 000 members is an amazing milestone. Congratulations to Brad, who founded this site and Kai-V (and of course, Blader DJ) Grin
Don't forget yourslef and the rest of the Staff and Mods =3
Kai-v do you know if the commitee members have chosen any entries they think are good? and how come beyblade name didnt show up on the list?
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Kai-v do you know if the commitee members have chosen any entries they think are good? and how come beyblade name didnt show up on the list?
Obviously we will clearly post the winners when they are decided. Both in this topic, and in the new thread that will be created just for that.
hi bladers :chiefdisappointed::chiefdisappointed::chiefdisappointed:
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:10 PM)hydropump_231 Wrote: its the best game ever go beyblades let it rip

Thats the most incredible OFF-TOPIC post ive seen.Angry
Sorry Kai v but this thread is becoming covered in SPAM.
Anyway, good luck to everyone!
Why does everybody say that they know who he is and write assasination and stuff like that.
Is it really that hard to say that Blader DJ is J-*beyslash*........!?
if everyone in the world joins wbo the world wil be like a certian anime that i forgot the name of 13000 is really close to 6.78billion
how off topic. Don't post if you don't contribute to the discussion.
I am getting very tired of all the SPAM announcement topics get. From now on I will just warn people. I do not care if they leave and never return, but those newbies need to use some logic like for everything else in life : "Should I really post that there ? It is relevant ?" That is all in the Rules anyway. Usually we try to tolerate some infractions with new members, but their behaviour is getting very bothersome. I just deleted another post of somebody asking "how do i battle peopole".

Perhaps I am not really referring to posts like the one manga posted two messages above this : at least it has a sort of relation with this announcement. Seeing new users make their first post in announcements just to write SPAM or off-topic messages is mostly what I was referring to however.
This is quite an accomplishment! It seems that most of the blading community knows of this site. I wonder if there is a way to further spread the word. Like some advertisement of sorts. (That may just be a pipe dream but still it would be cool to be advertised at some of the main Beyblading tournaments) So in order to win this rare blade you have to win the contest design? Hummm Interesting. If only I could draw lol

EDIT- I really hope that doesn't qualify as spam. I've been to several froums and they each have different views on what is SPAM and what isn't. Sorry if this is