☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆

Thanks! If you ever want to use that Mewtwo one, just PM me for the link!
Hello there, I would like to have a new sig and avatar.
TextTongue_outhantomX

I want the character to be Cloud Strife from FF. I want the background graphics and color shade to be somewhat of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHM7V-qqLtg

As for the avatar, I want the character to be Cloud Strife with a shadow grey/black color.Thanks.

EDIT: Just the avatar would be enough. Thanks.
Hi, I wanna request for a sig! ^^ I want one with Ryuga and L-Drago please! thanks. The back ground should be black with flames and the words are:

Ryuga Kishatu

Hope you'll accept, thx. Smile
Can I request one? A black background with yellow thunder and ixions headshot from FF10 on the right, with black hole pegasis on the left, with my username on there too? No specific font or design. Run wild ^^
Can I reguest for a sig? I'll get my username with an arceus on the left and a pikachu on the right? THANKS!
(May. 15, 2014  3:34 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks! If you ever want to use that Mewtwo one, just PM me for the link!

Um...I know this sounds weird,but can I join your GFX TEAM?I won't be able to make sigs on my nook BUT I can give you hints to improve the sigs people want you to make!Also,can I get that mewtwo link?
Could I have a signature
Background- http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/origi...691540.jpg
Text-Sonic Boom at the bottom
Picture-Sonic
Anything else-surprise me
Please accept this request Ryûzaki
Actually Ryukazi, I want A sig and avatar but new ones.

Background- Anything which suits it.
Text- *Tyson*
Picture: Tyson on one side and Dragoon MSUV on the other
Color Theme: Whatever suits it

For the avatar:
Picture: Dragoon MSUV/ Tyson (Whichever looks better)
I will try do everyone's requests soon. I was away for three days (I'm sure you know why) so please give me some time to have some rest. Thank you.

King E.Emperor... I don't really so the point, but I'll let you join, hah.
(May. 26, 2014  6:03 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I will try do everyone's requests soon. I was away for three days (I'm sure you know why) so please give me some time to have some rest. Thank you.

King E.Emperor... I don't really so the point, but I'll let you join, hah.

Great!As soon as I get on a computer I will start helping!!I'm on my nook right now...Tongue_out
Do you need to use a specific program to make a sig?
(May. 28, 2014  2:24 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Do you need to use a specific program to make a sig?

No,there are many programs to use...
Can someone please lock my shop. Sorry guys, but I'll be taking a leave.
(May. 28, 2014  8:55 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Can someone please lock my shop. Sorry guys, but I'll be taking a leave.

Wait,NO!I can still take sigs when I get on a computer!
Okay guys, I'm reopened again.

Request away!
Can some make me a sig? I want the backround to be flames with lightningL-drago and L-drago destructor in the background .
My computer is away for some days, so I can not make any GFX at the moment. I can however refer you to my close friends shop: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TheWhite...g-Requests