☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆

(Mar. 03, 2014  1:08 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Sorry for making another request, but I need a new sig!

Picture: Gingka launching a Bey in a greyish tone, this being aligned in the middle. (Gingka from Zero-G)
Text: Jake Hagane to the very left in blue, this in bold. In a very faded font in the right of the sig could you get it to say: In search of my father
Background: Mixed bright purple and dark blue, in a bit of a broken glass pattern.

Thanks in advance!
Just out of curiosity, who would you like to make it for you?
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:13 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:08 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Sorry for making another request, but I need a new sig!

Picture: Gingka launching a Bey in a greyish tone, this being aligned in the middle. (Gingka from Zero-G)
Text: Jake Hagane to the very left in blue, this in bold. In a very faded font in the right of the sig could you get it to say: In search of my father
Background: Mixed bright purple and dark blue, in a bit of a broken glass pattern.

Thanks in advance!

Either one, you guys both rule at GFX!
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:17 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:13 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Haha, thanks! Me and The Alchemist will discuss this through PM. Smile
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:18 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:17 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  1:13 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: Just out of curiosity, who would you like to make it for you?

Haha, thanks! Me and The Alchemist will discuss this through PM. Smile

OK! If you want whoever makes the sig could choose to PM it to me or put it in this thread, although i prefer PM because I get more notification and its easier to find!
sorry for posting once again but no one is doing mine plz make one
Signature
Dimensions:500 x 200
picture: ginga and cosmic pegasus FD
back ground: sparks and blue flames
Text: Pegasus78610 and Team Extremez
I'm so sorry. I'll have it done by Friday. Smile
(Mar. 04, 2014  8:55 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: sorry for posting once again but no one is doing mine plz make one
Signature
Sorry I didn't get back to you. I'll be sure to make you one. But the only problem is, I only do one size, which is the size I have on my signature.
Have either of you finished my signature?

Sorry to bug you, but it has been awhile since I asked.
(Mar. 05, 2014  12:10 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Have either of you finished my signature?

Sorry to bug you, but it has been awhile since I asked.
Me and The Alchemist planned that he was going to do it. He'll probably send it to you once his computer is fixed.
Hey, so not to be rude, who is doing my signature |Midnight|? Sorry, just a bit rushed lately!
(Mar. 05, 2014  12:27 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Hey, so not to be rude, who is doing my signature |Midnight|? Sorry, just a bit rushed lately!
I can't get that image with Gingka launching the beyblade. Would you like something different, possibly the image on the last signature I made you?
(Mar. 05, 2014  12:47 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2014  12:27 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Hey, so not to be rude, who is doing my signature |Midnight|? Sorry, just a bit rushed lately!
I can't get that image with Gingka launching the beyblade. Would you like something different, possibly the image on the last signature I made you?

Maybe, that would be good! Really, the Gingka image doesn't matter as long as it's from Zero-G and in a greyish tone!
Can i have a Sig and Avi combo?

Media:Hell Crown with a Gold aura surrounding it

Back Round:Galactic

Same with my avi
(Mar. 04, 2014  1:31 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2014  8:55 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: sorry for posting once again but no one is doing mine plz make one
Signature
Sorry I didn't get back to you. I'll be sure to make you one. But the only problem is, I only do one size, which is the size I have on my signature.

yeh its ok you can make the size u want
Hi, I'm back, well, I am, sarting Friday. so I'll get working on sigs later.
Sorry I've took long. I could only do this one. Was kinda in a rush, sorry I couldn't do my best:

[Image: imageedit_2_8168713733_zps4744391a.jpg]
(Mar. 16, 2014  12:03 PM)" L Wrote: Sorry I've took long. I could only do this one. Was kinda in a rush, sorry I couldn't do my best:

[Image: imageedit_2_8168713733_zps4744391a.jpg]
thnx bro it is awesome but can u remove TM from it
The title of this thread should be changed.
Hey everyone,

I've decided to take a break from making avatars and signatures. As some of you already seen, I've been a lot less active. Starting tomorrow, March Break ends, and I'll be going back to school. I'd like to focus on school, rather than GFX and Beyblades for a while.

Otherwise, I'm extremely sorry if I haven't gotten back to you. I didn't get back to a few members, actually. If I could recall they were ImperialBrave, Jake Hagane and Pegasus78610â„¢. I give out my sincere apologies to you three. When I do have time on my computer, I'll be sure to get back to you guys, with your new signatures.

Sorry everyone.
(Mar. 16, 2014  2:40 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: Hey everyone,

I've decided to take a break from making avatars and signatures. As some of you already seen, I've been a lot less active. Starting tomorrow, March Break ends, and I'll be going back to school. I'd like to focus on school, rather than GFX and Beyblades for a while.

Otherwise, I'm extremely sorry if I haven't gotten back to you. I didn't get back to a few members, actually. If I could recall they were ImperialBrave, Jake Hagane and Pegasus78610â„¢. I give out my sincere apologies to you three. When I do have time on my computer, I'll be sure to get back to you guys, with your new signatures.

Sorry everyone.

That's fine dude! I totally understand! No worries!
Locked by request. Send a PM to any moderator to have it re-opened Smile
Unlocked by request of author.
MediaConfusedpiral Fox (If it could be on the right corner)

Size:500x200

BackGround:Indigo Lightning

Text:Zeo

Also can i have a Avi (moving/gif) of Zeo using Buster tail?
Media: rock libra in the middle of a stadium using final infernal blast but I want the infernal blast to new blue and the libra energy ring to be blue too!
Size: 250x250
Background: sky with red lightning flashing
Text: team destroyer blade in yellow letters across the sky

Picture: Gingka standing in a greyish tone, this being aligned in the middle. (Gingka from Zero-G)

Thanks in advance!

Not to rush, but since Midnight has retired for the time being, can someone else please do my sig? I'm just kinda getting restless you know!