☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆

Thanks! XD

You should of got a picture Midnight, haha.

I've updated the OP with some of my new work.
Hey, I have my own hand drawn sig, but I don't really like it that much and I like these much better. Can I make a request?

Size: Whatever you want, maybe the size people normally have
Photos: Gingka from Zero-G on the left side, and behind him a purple Ifrit facemark like the one i have in my avatar if you can
Text: GingkaIfritFTW all in caps. This being in blue
Backround: Black with purple accents

Thanks in advance!
(Feb. 08, 2014  11:38 PM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Hey, I have my own hand drawn sig, but I don't really like it that much and I like these much better. Can I make a request?

Photos: Gingka from Zero-G on the left side, and behind him a purple Ifrit facemark like the one i have in my avatar if you can

Thanks in advance!
Sure! I'll work on it now! Smile
(Feb. 08, 2014  11:41 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2014  11:38 PM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Hey, I have my own hand drawn sig, but I don't really like it that much and I like these much better. Can I make a request?

Thanks in advance!
Sure! I'll work on it now! Smile

K thx! also can you PM it to me if your ok with that?
Wew MidnightLWBO that's a nice signature you made for GingkaIfritFTW (you spelt his name wrong in the signature, by the way). But yeah, awesome work!
(Feb. 10, 2014  5:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: Wew MidnightLWBO that's a nice signature you made for GingkaIfritFTW (you spelt his name wrong in the signature, by the way). But yeah, awesome work!
Thanks Cannon! Woops, just realized that, haha. Either way, it looks like he still really likes it! If he does want it to be changed, I'll be willing to edit it, but as of now, he hasn't complaint once. Smile
Also, Midnight, it would be good if you told me when you made it. I wasted my past day making one.

Also, Cannon! Whaiz my work not good? Is it something I've done to ya!
EDIT: You can choose what style you want now. My style or Midnights. I can aslo do Midnights:
[Image: hium.jpg]

Now am I good Cannon!!!!!

[NOOB MOMENT] why why dont you like min cannan!!!!!! Crying CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
(Feb. 10, 2014  8:59 AM)" L Wrote: Also, Midnight, it would be good if you told me when you made it. I wasted my past day making one.

Also, Cannon! Whaiz my work not good? Is it something I've done to ya!
EDIT: You can choose what style you want now. My style or Midnights. I can aslo do Midnights:
[Image: hium.jpg]

Now am I good Cannon!!!!!

[NOOB MOMENT] why why dont you like min cannan!!!!!! Crying CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
Sorry man. I thought you already would of checked this thread. Also, why would you say Cannon doesn't like your work? He was just simply commenting on the signature that I made for GinkaIfritFTW. Also, I wouldn't exactly call that my style, haha. Smile
Media:any cool anime boy. (not from beyblade)
Back ground:lightning and flames
text:Kaizer WBO !
Something like this? Sorry, I'm still kinda new to my new editor!

[Image: xliq.jpg]
(Feb. 12, 2014  10:23 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Something like this? Sorry, I'm still kinda new to my new editor!

[Image: tjig.jpg]
It's amazing man! But I do feel like you could of used a better looking font though, but that's only my opinion. Smile Also, be sure to change your username, on the title. Smile
I 100% Agree with you on that. I just couldn't find the font I was looking for. I might try edit the font later, seen as I'm on a limited time. Didn't want to wast it on looking for a font, sorry Kaizer!!.

Thanks.
(Feb. 12, 2014  10:28 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: I just couldn't find the font I was looking for.
Which specific font were you looking for anyways? I'll try my best to help you on that one. Smile
Signature
Dimensions:500 x 200
picture: ginga and cosmic pegasus FD
back ground: sparks and blue flames
Text: Pegasus78610 and Team Extremez
(Feb. 13, 2014  5:23 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: Signature
Dimensions:500 x 200
picture: ginga and cosmic pegasus FD
back ground: sparks and blue flames
Text: Pegasus78610 and Team Extremez
Sure! I'll work on it soon! Smile
Signature please. Smile
Dimensions: 500x200
Pictures:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/3...5mq5ym.jpg
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/u...ershot.png
Background: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/thumbs...art-2-.jpg
or
A red and balck background woud be nice.
Text: None
You guys do only sigs?
Well, I believe we can both do avatars. I can do animated!
(Feb. 14, 2014  12:01 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Well, I believe we can both do avatars.
Same!
DRAGON KING, is there any specific type of avatar you'd like?
Yes, yes I would. Does it have to be like an youtube clip to be moving?
Well, yes, for some reason I can only use Youtube. It would be better if you said what, haha.
Nice sig guys! Im really looking forward to seeing more!
You do know you already have a sig shop, Right? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FREE-gal...-shop-FREE
(Feb. 12, 2014  10:23 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Something like this? Sorry, I'm still kinda new to my new editor!

[Image: xliq.jpg]

which editor u use ?

I need a signature with
media:gingka (Zero G) and samurai pegasus facebolt
background:beam
text:kaizer!

(all things black and white)
(i need a sig from midnight)
Sorry for making another request, but I need a new sig!

Picture: Gingka launching a Bey in a greyish tone, this being aligned in the middle. (Gingka from Zero-G)
Text: Jake Hagane to the very left in blue, this in bold. In a very faded font in the right of the sig could you get it to say: In search of my father
Background: Mixed bright purple and dark blue, in a bit of a broken glass pattern.

Thanks in advance!