☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆

I've officially decided to leave the shop. It was a great experience, but I feel like it has came far enough.

Jake, I'm going to work on it now. You'll get it sometime tonight. Sorry for the wait. After this, I'll be taking no more requests.
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:44 PM)Midnìght Wrote: I've officially decided to leave the shop. It was a great experience, but I feel like it has came far enough.

Jake, I'm going to work on it now. You'll get it sometime tonight. Sorry for the wait. After this, I'll be taking no more requests.

OK, thanks for letting me know :P
Hi guyz I want a sig
media:Libra with green power and light red power
background:some thing smoothy
textSpeechlessAT|

I need a sig from "L"
Hi

Text: rydeatwon
Pics: Kyoya on both left and right. Left Kyoya is Metal Fusion and Metal Masters Kyoya, right is Metal Fury.
Size: Common sizing
Background: Green blur and black eyes across the back of the text, the eyes very easy to see by adding glow.

Thank you for your time.
Can I please have a sig from " L "?

Size: The common sig sizing

Text: /Demon/ in blood red, bold text. Right across the middle please.

Media: A pitch black outline of a comet running behind the text, filled in with blue dotted lines.

Background: Grey 'HA HA HA's consuming the full empty spaces of the rest, that wasn't filled by the main text and media. If you can't do this, just do a grey background please!

Thanks,

/Demon/
Never mind I don't want the sig I asked for.

Instead you make this?

Media: Earth Libra in the middle of a stadium using final infernal blast but I want the infernal blast to be white and the Libra energy ring to be white too
Size: 250x250 Background: sky with red lightning flashing
Text: team Cyclone bladers in yellow letters in the sky

Meant to put a can its supposed to be 'Instead can you make this?'!
size:as big as possible
Text:"It Ends Here" in pitch black letters
Background:solid blue
Color shade:red and black
mediaConfuseds1Goku on the ground,Vegeta preparing to shoot a ki blast(ss2),and pikachu behind vegeta preparing to shoot him with electro ball
Can this be done by tomorrow?
Never mind my requests new and you still have a lot of request from other people to finish!
Just out of curiosity, why was this opened once again, L?

Also, be sure to take off my name from the title.
Should the op and title be changed of dis shop ? I have joined
Hellooo !!! my request :
TEXT is | hacker | and the background could be green and the size is as your choice and the picture is ray striker with power and a unicorn ...
Media: Earth Libra R145 in the middle of a stadium using final infernal blast but I want the infern blast to be white and the Libra energy ring to white as well as the spin track and tip
Size: 250x250 Background: sky with red lightn flashing Text: team Cyclone bladers in yellow letters in sky [edite] with blue energy coming off of it!

[edite] the other person I asked got banned so I came back to this one. L can you do my sig?
Can I get a signature of L-drago destructor and the beyspirit. I want flames to surround the backround and a faded L-drago face/symbol (optional)
DEFINITELY, So it's finished?!
Yes, it finished. Though, if you'd like me to try edit something I'd be happy to help again.
(May. 12, 2014  6:49 PM)Another Wrote: Yes, it finished. Though, if you'd like me to try edit something I'd be happy to help again.

Alright I just need one small little thing! Can you put "DRAGON EMPEROR" on the bottom of the signature? That really is an amazing signature!
Perfect! Let me know if I can return the favor!
(Apr. 07, 2014  12:18 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: size:as big as possible
mediaConfuseds1Goku on the ground,Vegeta preparing to shoot a ki blast(ss2),and pikachu behind vegeta preparing to shoot him with electro ball

What about the rest of us who have been waiting for months?
(May. 12, 2014  7:49 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  12:18 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: size:as big as possible

What about the rest of us who have been waiting for months?
I'm so sorry dude. I do have a life outside of the WBO though and I forgot to check back on the other requests. I'll work on your on soon. Do you still want the same request?

BTW, I make GIF signature and Avatars now.
Sorry,I didn't mean to be rude.
Ss2 vegeta with a black aura
Back groun is really. Black
At the bottom is silver letters saying King Evil Emperor
And i am super sorry for being rude
Could you make me one? With Fang Leone in it and MAYBE Kyoya if you can?
Damn,you guys have an epic mewtwo sig!And this sig is probably my best sig in about....3 months!!!!