Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

well, the title kinda says it all. please no spam in this thread. only discussion about your favourite card.

Mine is my Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord. I love his effect. and plus it was a limited edition card.
B4 I quit my favorites included

Marauding Captain (Had a set of 3 from LOD. The lock back in the day was epic)
Blowback Dragon. (HAS ANYONE GOT A COIN?)
Shiba Warrior Tarou (awsome artwork)
Cyberdragon (My break out card.)
Chimeratech Overdragon (Won me my first tourney)
Cyber Stein ( used it as a tech before people made the otk deck)
Limiter Removal (What? your jinzo now has 4800atk?)
Hm, could this not be discussed in the other Yu-Gi-Oh! topic ? Perhaps your favourite cards are in your deck ?
actually kai-v like i said my favourite card is Van'Dalgyon, but i play a Gemini Swarm/Beatdown deck and wouldnt have any room for the card
The other thread should just be renamed "Yugioh."
^ So true.
A good amount of pages in the other thread don't have anything to do with our decks.
a couple of favs are Harpies Feather Duster and Yamata Dragon, i used to have a spirit themed deck when i was in the 6th grade(i've played this since it first released )

My Rageki i got from a LOTB pack was my first and #1 favorite holo card, glad i didnt trade it for a starter deck Dark Magician
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:48 AM)Elmo Wrote: The other thread should just be renamed "Yugioh."

I would actually prefer to keep the threads separate because I'm really not interested in having to scroll through pages of dumb carp like "MY FAVORITE CARD IS KURIBOH OMG IT'S SO GOODDDDD LOLOLOL XD".
Barrel Dragon - The first pack I ever bought was a Metal Raiders, and he was the rare in said pack

Destiny Hero Plasma - Two reasons: 1. Edo is cool. 2. HE HAS A DRAGONS HEAD FOR AN ARM, ATTACKS WITH BLOOD, AND ABSORBS PEOPLE'S SOULS.

I really loved playing back in the day. I stop for a bit, and all of sudden Synchro's and Tuner's show up. I'd really love to pick it back up some day.

Edit: Roan, you have failed to mention your favorite card(s)!
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:57 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Edit: Roan, you have failed to mention your favorite card(s)!

Ok fine!

Judgment Dragon - It's one of my favorite looking creatures, not to mention it's a total boss card that wins games.

Icarus Attack - Looks amazing, especially as a Gold Rare; I have an obsession with Icarus mythology and the card just destroys people.

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys - If you couldn't already tell, I have a little obsession with phoenixes as well, and this card just looks amazing. Too bad it's trash.

Dark Nephthys - Same as the above.

Jinzo (AKA Android Psycho Shocker) - One of my all-time favorite cards. I don't really have a reason, I just remember using it in like every deck when I was a kid before I quit playing.
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:02 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:57 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Edit: Roan, you have failed to mention your favorite card(s)!

Ok fine!

Judgment Dragon - It's one of my favorite looking creatures, not to mention it's a total boss card that wins games.

Icarus Attack - Looks amazing, especially as a Gold Rare; I have an obsession with Icarus mythology and the card just destroys people.

Yeah, I was out of the game by the time JD came out, but I always thought if you had two in your hand, play one, use the effect, play the other, would be a good idea. It is semi-limited, right?

I liked the design of Blackwings, I don't really have any recent cards, and I'm glad they made a decent winged-beast archetype so Icarus Attack would have some real usage.
My favorite card would have to be Gladiator Beast Equeste. Gyzarus is also cool.
My favorite is the Classic................ KURIBOH!!! JK! JK!
Its actually Blue Eyes White Dragon.
when i get a black-winged dragon for christmas thats gonna be my favourite card
my favorite card is Winged Kuriboh its just so adorable and my other favorite is Rainbow Dragon
My favo card is actually Blue Eyes White Dragon, old skool is what i am lol
also Reigeki was a good card, too bad its an illegal card in official tournaments
the uber-cards like the egyptian gods,the GX reincarnation of the egyptian gods or the earthbound immortals would have to be my favorites because they look cool,awesome abilities and great attack and defense points
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:56 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: the uber-cards like the egyptian gods,the GX reincarnation of the egyptian gods or the earthbound immortals would have to be my favorites because they look cool,awesome abilities and great attack and defense points

yea i like the sacred beasts too :D
Invader of Darkness- I always thought it looked cool
Shadow Spell(I believe)- Loved its affect of -700 per turn.. was my first good trap card... Except it went missing the other day Unhappy
Infernity Doom Dragon. He has a VERY good effect and looks cool. He is one of my most useful cards.
Blackwing-Vayu the emblem of honour,Hes a CHICKEN in a SUIT people?!?!
easily my blue eyes shining dragon. It has a great effect and my Dragon deck gives it more power! My other one would have to be my elemantal hero electrum Tongue_out it just looks awesome and its limited edition like my blu eyes shining dragon
black obelisk signed by the creator of yugioh its a shonen jump exclusive