WBO's Got Talent

For the last two posts, are you quitting or would you like an extension? If more people cancel, I'll just have the thread closed.
Deadline has been extended to May 23rd to accommodate a few people!
Edit: Sorry for the bump; forgot I was the last one to post.
How do I send in my entry, and to whom do I send it?
(May. 17, 2014  11:13 AM)Deeyes Wrote: How do I send in my entry, and to whom do I send it?

PM it to The Supreme One.
Hey guys, just a reminder that you have 2 more days to submit your entries before they are considered late. Because of Beydays I'll be a little flexible with the due date, but everything must be in by Sunday evening at the latest. Thanks!
Times up! Deadline! XD I wonder how many people submitted their entries tho.

Edit: it's already 24/5 over here...
My entry is in! And its the 25th here!
I have 5 or 6 entries in right now, but a few people told me they'd send theirs in by tonight. Unfortunately, those people still haven't submitted something to me, so anyone who wants to participate has a few more hours & judging will begin tomorrow, regardless.
(May. 26, 2014  3:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I have 5 or 6 entries in right now, but a few people told me they'd send theirs in by tonight. Unfortunately, those people still haven't submitted something to me, so anyone who wants to participate has a few more hours & judging will begin tomorrow, regardless.

Wow,you are firm yet kind Tongue_out
Haha yeah, trying to be patient since more entries makes this more fun, but I've extended the deadline a couple times now & it's time to get the ball rolling.
(May. 26, 2014  3:47 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haha yeah, trying to be patient since more entries makes this more fun, but I've extended the deadline a couple times now & it's time to get the ball rolling.

I agree!The time to be lenient has passed!!
(May. 26, 2014  3:44 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  3:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I have 5 or 6 entries in right now, but a few people told me they'd send theirs in by tonight. Unfortunately, those people still haven't submitted something to me, so anyone who wants to participate has a few more hours & judging will begin tomorrow, regardless.

That's kinda spam.

It's this thing still on or... Has it been abandoned?
(May. 28, 2014  8:38 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  3:44 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

That's kinda spam.

It's this thing still on or... Has it been abandoned?

Judging is currently taking place.
Results are up in the OP Smile Thank you all for your hard work; a couple of the entries were pretty close! We'll have one more round to decide the winner among the remaining 3 contestants. Mixoris, Riga, and TheWhiteTiger, please have your entries in by June 7th!
Oh hey I got to Round 2!
It's already June 7 (more like June 8 over here), did the other two submit their entries? Looking forward to see their drawings. ^^
When will we need our next entries sent in by?
(Jun. 07, 2014  7:00 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: When will we need our next entries sent in by?

As it was posted a few posts up, today.
That's today! ... XD

Thanks Leone19, didn't see that.
Two of the three final entries are in! If I don't get Mixoris' submission by tomorrow morning, we'll just decide the winner between the two of you Smile
But he wasn't online since 2 June...Could he possibly didn't noticed that he got into the second round or the due date?
I can PM him right now & let him know.
Probably didn't work. He still didn't login since June 2. (Don't ask me why I even bothered to stalk down his last login date)
Aaand the results are in! The winner of WBO's Got Talent is Riga Yamisaki with 3/3 votes. It was pretty close for all of us though! Riga's & TheWhiteTiger's entries will be posted in the OP momentarily. Thanks to everyone who participated! Smile
Mother of Riga art.

Shut up and take my money. I want your artwork riga