WBO Bugs

Posts being deleted are usually the work of a staff member erasing unnecessary posts, unfortunately. However, new threads in the General Discussion forum must be approved before they show up, due to SPAMmers using it often.
In addition to the Last Poster issue, I'm not too sure if this happening to anyone else, though I'm having problems posting in the General Hasbro Beyblade thread. I continuously keep on getting an error stating this whenever I try to post a reply:

Thread Error Wrote:
  • The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).
Just backspace letters from the title of the thread in the subject box.
I don't know if this is a bug but when I go on the Map it keeps crashing on my phone.
Same with me. Though it's probably just too much for a mobile device to handle.
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:09 PM)Dual Wrote: Same with me. Though it's probably just too much for a mobile device to handle.

Glad I'm not alone, I would use the computer but it doesn't work very well right now, I'm not sure why the map crashes but it worked before, I guess there are more locations where Beyblades are sold(Hopefully) and it might be too much to handle, I tried using different internet connections(not sure why) but it won't work, guess I gotta try again.
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:17 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:09 PM)Dual Wrote: Same with me. Though it's probably just too much for a mobile device to handle.

Glad I'm not alone, I would use the computer but it doesn't work very well right now, I'm not sure why the map crashes but it worked before, I guess there are more locations where Beyblades are sold(Hopefully) and it might be too much to handle, I tried using different internet connections(not sure why) but it won't work, guess I gotta try again.

I just tried it on my phone , it works well for me
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:17 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Mhm, but I still need to know why mine crashes.
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:17 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Glad I'm not alone, I would use the computer but it doesn't work very well right now, I'm not sure why the map crashes but it worked before, I guess there are more locations where Beyblades are sold(Hopefully) and it might be too much to handle, I tried using different internet connections(not sure why) but it won't work, guess I gotta try again.

Mostly it depends on phones, therefore some people complain about apps crashing ... If you're using a android, you can try updating it ..
The Map is just a 'function' on a website, it shouldn't be more 'heavy' for a phone to handle
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:49 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I just tried it on my phone , it works well for me

Mostly it depends on phones, therefore some people complain about apps crashing ... If you're using a android, you can try updating it ..
The Map is just a 'function' on a website, it shouldn't be more 'heavy' for a phone to handle
Ehh no thanks, guess I will just wait.
The map is definitely a huge thing to load : we had to even set limits so that it did not work too much and crash even on a normal computer. So, yes, the only solution I can give you is to view it on an actual computer device.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The map is definitely a huge thing to load : we had to even set limits so that it did not work too much and crash even on a normal computer. So, yes, the only solution I can give you is to view it on an actual computer device.

Thanks, that helps. I don't understand but it worked before and it was prett recent, not to mention it worked on the samsung tablet.
Depending on how long ago you tried it, the total data inputted would have been less, considering the map was newer, and not as many people knew about it.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:59 PM)Dual Wrote: Depending on how long ago you tried it, the total data inputted would have been less, considering the map was newer, and not as many people knew about it.

I guess a couple of weeks ago.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The map is definitely a huge thing to load : we had to even set limits so that it did not work too much and crash even on a normal computer. So, yes, the only solution I can give you is to view it on an actual computer device.

Oh,never knew about it .. It loads on my phone smoothly
Probably just my phone Confused
It can also work on an iPad which is what I generally use for the WBO. Everything works fine for me. The same way as the WBO on a PC.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:09 AM)Lord Wrote: It can also work on an iPad which is what I generally use for the WBO. Everything works fine for me. The same way as the WBO on a PC.

Well next time I'm sticking to my Samsung Tablet.
I'm seeing Tyson Fury's profile as definitely being wrong. The guy has 69 posts but it says he only averages 0.59 a day. This has to be wrong considering it says that he joined August 4 1014, his last post was Aug 1 (mistake again) and he has posts in July? Is this a commonish problem or just his account? Wut!?
It's likely that he had 2 accounts and they were merged.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:24 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I'm seeing Tyson Fury's profile as definitely being wrong. The guy has 69 posts but it says he only averages 0.59 a day. This has to be wrong considering it says that he joined August 4 1014, his last post was Aug 1 (mistake again) and he has posts in July? Is this a commonish problem or just his account? Wut!?

He joined in April 2014. You just misread it.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:07 PM)LMAO Wrote: I wanted to suggest that whenever there is a tournament, and a committee member puts up the event on the Beymap, they should put it a day ahead of time. As an example, the tournament I am hosting "Thirst for Beys" shows up on the Beymap for August 9th, when the actual tournament is on August 10th. So if a committee member inputs it as August 11th, it'll show August 10th, and so it would be the correct date.

This post reminded me..

I've been having the same type of issue stating that I'd be away. When deciding on your return date, it's always a day behind. For example:

What you type in: Aug 14 2014

When typing in the 14th, you get a day behind, which in this case would be the 13th on your profile.
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:21 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:07 PM)LMAO Wrote: I wanted to suggest that whenever there is a tournament, and a committee member puts up the event on the Beymap, they should put it a day ahead of time. As an example, the tournament I am hosting "Thirst for Beys" shows up on the Beymap for August 9th, when the actual tournament is on August 10th. So if a committee member inputs it as August 11th, it'll show August 10th, and so it would be the correct date.

This post reminded me..

I've been having the same type of issue stating that I'd be away. When deciding on your return date, it's always a day behind. For example:

What you type in: Aug 14 2014

When typing in the 14th, you get a day behind, which in this case would be the 13th on your profile.

.:Libra:. told me at that tournament that he saw my birthday was 3-28-00, and not 3-27-00.
That should be fixed.
So for some reason, the Dragoon II face is not appearing for me on anyones profile. I noticed on mine thinking the image just didn't load but searching around it is missing for everyone. It just says Dragoon II Face in a broken image box.
(Oct. 30, 2014  12:39 AM)Tri Wrote: So for some reason, the Dragoon II face is not appearing for me on anyones profile. I noticed on mine thinking the image just didn't load but searching around it is missing for everyone. It just says Dragoon II Face in a broken image box.

For me it still works, so I do not know : cookies cleanup and everything ?
(Oct. 30, 2014  12:39 AM)Tri Wrote: So for some reason, the Dragoon II face is not appearing for me on anyones profile. I noticed on mine thinking the image just didn't load but searching around it is missing for everyone. It just says Dragoon II Face in a broken image box.

It looks fine to me. Red and brews my jealousy, as always.