WBO Bugs

(Oct. 30, 2014  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2014  12:39 AM)Tri Wrote: So for some reason, the Dragoon II face is not appearing for me on anyones profile. I noticed on mine thinking the image just didn't load but searching around it is missing for everyone. It just says Dragoon II Face in a broken image box.

For me it still works, so I do not know : cookies cleanup and everything ?

Yeah, I cleared everything. It still isn't showing up. Oh well, I've seen weirder and it'll fix itself eventually.
So today, I woke up this morning receiving 43 unread PMs from Time, all asking the same question. Of course, he himself wasn't the one to do that. Therefore, I figured this could be a bug, one that can be fixed, too. I'd also like to mention that this went from 1:40am and so on, stopping at 1:48 and then all the rest consisting of 2:31am.

Has anyone experience this themselves, though? I just find it to be kinda odd. :\

EDIT: Just received another four from KÅ«roko all asking the same question, in addition to that.
Same thing for me, I was trying to send a PM to Cannon, but it didn't worked. I logged out and when I came back, there was 4 PMs sent to Cannon. Sorry in advance bro.
Damn, forty-three is an obscene number. Was Time's private message about an upcoming tournament in Maryland ? Because there were a lot of people in the list of Members he sent that to, but they appear to have gotten it only once.

It is possible that some maintenance was happening to our server or something like that exactly at 1:40 AM, but all I can advise is that when the site is not loading and that it seems like it will take ages to send a post or a private message, do not just hit the "Send" button again; wait a while until the site loads properly.
All I know is I hit the send button on the message to midnight err shido went on to another tab and when I came back the page was still loading. This was a message different from the tournament one as well.
I sended a a PM to KÅ«roko last month,and it sended 3 pms to him Uncertain
For some reason a random avatar was implanted in the middle of people's face collection, and the report button was a face bolt. Just me?
(Nov. 21, 2014  4:58 AM)Dual Wrote: For some reason a random avatar was implanted in the middle of people's face collection, and the report button was a face bolt. Just me?
It happens. Not sure why, but I get glitches like that from time to time, regardless of what I'm using to access the site.
(Nov. 21, 2014  7:53 AM)Yato-San Wrote: This happened last month.

Wait, what is the problem ?
(Nov. 21, 2014  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2014  7:53 AM)Yato-San Wrote: This happened last month.

Wait, what is the problem ?

I assume the problem is that it still shows 0 views and 0 replies, although at 12.48pm his in time zone you and some others had already posted some replies to that thread.
Or that his name is in black?
You got it right KÅ«roko Tongue_out

BTW guys I'm not in the US so my timezone is different.
(Nov. 21, 2014  3:22 PM)Yato-San Wrote: You got it right KÅ«roko Tongue_out

BTW guys I'm not in the US so my timezone is different.

I know, you're one hour before my timezone. Wink nevertheless, when it was 12.48 in your timezone (as shown on your tablet) it was 13.48 in Germany and at that time there were definitely already some views and replies.
I think there's something wrong with the PM system. It never loads the page after you send a message for me anymore and it seems like it randomly sends duplicate messages at times.
(Dec. 05, 2014  7:22 PM)Time Wrote: I think there's something wrong with the PM system. It never loads the page after you send a message for me anymore and it seems like it randomly sends duplicate messages at times.

The duplicates could just be you spamming the send button, it happens to me all the time. But yes, it takes forever to load. For that matter, the entire site can be a little slow to load at times (And I know for a fact it's not my internet or my computer).
I'm on my iPod, but whenever I press the home button then go back to the site after a little bit (if I just go home, then immediately back, it's fine), I'm logged out. This never happened before. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any way to fix it?
(Dec. 14, 2014  7:27 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm on my iPod, but whenever I press the home button then go back to the site after a little bit (if I just go home, then immediately back, it's fine), I'm logged out. This never happened before. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any way to fix it?

Hm, did your iPod have an update recently ? Or Safari itself ?
Not recently, definitely not less than a week ago, but everything worked until now.

It didn't log me out this time, so whatever it was, it seems like it was only temporary.
This thread seemed like the best place to post this. I'm not sure how I even noticed haha. Anyways, my face count says 18 on my profile when I actually have 19. I'm guessing it is not counting the one that was traded? Or maybe when my passport was revoked recently it did something?
When I try to open threads I get a jumble of small boxes and jumbled characters. I can't even post in the migration these because it's happening there too.

A few threads work. But a lot don't, like the anniversary thread, nfl thread, etc.
(Dec. 29, 2014  11:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When I try to open threads I get a jumble of small boxes and jumbled characters. I can't even post in the migration these because it's happening there too.

A few threads work. But a lot don't, like the anniversary thread, nfl thread, etc.

Give it some time, perhaps ? For me all threads seem to work.
WBO, go home … you are drunk.

A lot of threads and various pages are doing this.
Apparently it just takes some time, and it does not happen to everyone. I see that you are using your phone, but if you can, try other browsers if the issue keeps happening.
Damn it's happening to me now.