WBO Bugs

Just so you know, it's still happening today. It's not always the same threads though.... Always changing 0.o

I miss MyBB.
(Dec. 30, 2014  9:30 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just so you know, it's still happening today. It's not always the same threads though.... Always changing 0.o

I miss MyBB.
Just to let you know, we are still using MyBB.
DRAGON KING Wrote:I miss MyBB.

We're still using MyBB; it's the website host that's different, haha.

Hopefully the issues will go away soon, though; I still don't have access to Beywiki. Unhappy
I don't have access to BeyWiki, but I haven't seen those boxes. I am using a Chrome Mobil browser.
Just checked on Torch; it doesn't seem to be working for Beywiki, either. It is however another version of Chrome, though, so obviously, that can mean something. Internet Explorer doesn't work, as well; when I tried, I got that whole Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage message.

Preeeeeety unfortunate that it would happen at this point is time, where some would need to use Beywiki to find answers of the Scavenger Hunt, including myself. Same goes for private messaging, too. Unhappy
It's back! Grin

I'm super happy to see the site back. I tried logging on earlier to wish everyone a happy new year but it was still down from the other day. Glad to see you all again.
Same here. Smile But beywiki is still down...:\
(Jan. 02, 2015  11:03 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Same here. Smile But beywiki is still down...:\

Bcause of that,I can't find some of the answers...lol.
I wanted to know what the rare hidden spirits beyblade was on the beyblade list but I found it, and I wanted to read articles for the heck of it.
I think, this is the best place for posting this.

OMG! I've never seen that much long Custom User Title..

(Jan. 07, 2015  12:44 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: I think, this is the best place for posting this.

OMG! I've never seen that much long Custom User Title..

Maybe because the title is in Japanese letters?
Shido-kun Wrote:Maybe because the title is in Japanese letters?

I do think that's the case. FeedFear, or Pyro-Shotty has one above the limit in Japanese, too.
It often happen for me, especially when Shido post strange letters when posting some random testing. Serious
LOL I remember those! It works with @ signs too. Me and some others were doing it but the mod asked us to stop XD
I don't think the email activation system is working, neither of my referrals from Saturday ever got it.
(Jan. 08, 2015  4:04 AM)Time Wrote: I don't think the email activation system is working, neither of my referrals from Saturday ever got it.

That is entirely possible, since our emails were erased with the migration and I have not had a chance to try and recreate them since. It is more complicated than with our previous hosts.
Any word on Beywiki? It's Thursday and it's still not back up. Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2015  1:42 PM)Shido Wrote: Any word on Beywiki? It's Thursday and it's still not back up. Unhappy

Next week, I'm assuming ...

(Jan. 03, 2015  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Beywiki will only be back online at the beginning of next week
No, it was 'next week' as in this week. I am still working on it.
Can a committee member fix the suspension you get even after a warning is revoked? It sucks and it's pretty unfair :\
(Jan. 15, 2015  4:58 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can a committee member fix the suspension you get even after a warning is revoked? It sucks and it's pretty unfair :\

It was supposed to be fixed in one of the previous MyBB upgrades, so I am not sure we can do it ourselves unfortunately.
For some reason, I can't change my avatar and it keeps saying about some invalid files or invalid URL, it's weird because it never happened before, and I can't even see my current one. What's going on?
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:46 AM)UW Detective Wrote: For some reason, I can't change my avatar and it keeps saying about some invalid files or invalid URL, it's weird because it never happened before, and I can't even see my current one. What's going on?

What is the URL you are trying to input ?
http://tinypic.com/r/2dvsmmr/8

This one from Tinypic.
[Image: 8]

As you can see, that is indeed an invalid URL : it does not display when you try to post it. Tinypic has the bad feature of redirecting you to a page within which there is your image, but what you need for avatar and in-post display is a link directly to the picture, alone.

So this is not a bug, hah.