Spin stealer: orojya dragooon tr145 wd

Okay to start off, I don't want anybody flaming and saying your combo is terrible right off the bat without any legitimate testing being performed. I don't have a bb-10 and don't intend to purchase one because I have more important things to pay for. I would like to see some testing done for the combo above, Orojya Dragooon Tr145 WD. My reasoning for picking tr145 is not because of its gimmick. It was to add a "defensive piece" to ward off any low profile beys. Again, don't start flaming at me and calling me an idiot or anything. The reason I chose orojya as the bottom wheel was simply because it has many ridges. It sort of works in the same way gaia dragoon ms did for hms spin steel. Though thin, orojya is fairly dense so it has enough mass not to get knocked around too much. I'd like to see some testing done for this combo in the bb-10 because I've used it in hasbro stadium play for a while now. Anyway, thanks for the help
There is a thread for requesting combos.
Haha. Smile You're right, some people have a bad habit of calling people idiots right off the bat. Tongue_out

Anyway, this is a nice idea, but SA165 has shown higher LAD through testing than TR145, so Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD would probably be a better choice than this in a tournament scenario.

Also, not to burst your bubble or anything, but it's actually against the rules to make a thread like this without standard format testing. Unhappy It's OK though.Smile There's a parts testing request thread that you could post this in if you want some tests done.

Good luck!
TR145 actually has quite a bit of LAD. I don't know how it would compare to SA165(my guess us they're roughly equal).

However, here's what should be changed-

TR145 only works on three sided Metal/Chrome Wheels.

WD has less LAD than EWD/W2D.

It would also probably be beneficial to use a more circular Chrome Wheel like Revizer on the bottom, for more LAD.

You must post tests, as theblackdragon said.
Who are you referring to, as that is rude, and a one word post.
(Jul. 12, 2013  11:59 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: TR145 actually has quite a bit of LAD. I don't know how it would compare to SA165(my guess us they're roughly equal).

Oh yah, I know, but SA165 has a little bit more. Smile
I absolutely agree though, Reviser Dragooon TR145EWD would be quite an improvement.
Like was already mentioned, there is a thread for testing requests. You need to have done some tests in a BB-10 stadium to make a new thread in here, sorry Unhappy