Recent Beyblade Purchases

i just bought BB 59 Starter Burn Phoenix 135MS

BB-74 Thermal Lacerta

BB-47 STARTER EARTHCUILA 145WD

S Aquario M145Q

Launcher Grip Blue

Launcher Grip White

Launcher Grip Black
Why so many grips, if you dont mind me asking?
(May. 20, 2010  2:52 PM)Corey Wrote: Why so many grips, if you dont mind me asking?

well cause i shoot to hard with the Suspension on and i broke to gripsCrying so i need more but they cheap so y not i guess
The ones you bought are fake; don't buy anymore and demand a refund.
(May. 20, 2010  9:00 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The ones you bought are fake; don't buy anymore and demand a refund.

sorry mate it wasnt fake and the ones i did buy are real ill show u a pic of the broken one
(May. 20, 2010  9:02 PM)Meros Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  9:00 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The ones you bought are fake; don't buy anymore and demand a refund.

sorry mate it wasnt fake and the ones i did buy are real ill show u a pic of the broken one

its real i got this one from the 3 piece set of virgo libra and leo
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

If you are pulling on the beylauncher without a suspension, stop. Pull on it laterally or get a suspension.

p.s. Mass market Grips don't come in blue... Please tell me you you didn't pay under 5 USD.
(May. 21, 2010  1:38 AM)The LVJ Wrote: If you are pulling on the beylauncher without a suspension, stop. Pull on it laterally or get a suspension.

Eh?

I never bothered getting suspensions and haven't had a problem with grip/launcher breaks.
It's clear from the pictures that Meros pulls hard on the launcher - to the point of breaking. A suspension would negate any risk associated with his launching style.
Well the problem is the person pulling it, not the product..
(May. 21, 2010  2:12 AM)Corey Wrote: Well the problem is the person pulling it, not the product..

True. Unless he changes for the better, he might as well get something to assist him.
I agree.

I guess I disagreed initially because I haven't broken any grips yet Pinching_eyes_2

You'd think that if you broke one, you would try to fix your style so you don't keep wasting money, though Smile
For my birthday,I got today:

BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

And I'll be opening tomorrow:

BB-47 Earth Aquila

BB-71 Ray Unicorno
Can't wait to see your ray unicorno review.

I have a few blades coming in soon, but none of the new releases.

Earth Virgo for the GB, Killer Geminos for collection purposes and the extra DF145, and Thermal Pisces so I can finally prove Thermal is a top tier wheel Smile
The LVJ your write grips dont come in blue so he boudgt fake ones
Maybe he just bought one fake one and the rest were real.
sorry it does come in light blue i should have not said blue oh and i do have a suspension and i pulled it really hard and it broke no i didnt let it go i held on to it did slide shoot and it broke like i said i guess i just shoot to hard
(May. 21, 2010  2:12 AM)Corey Wrote: Well the problem is the person pulling it, not the product..

not when it says that you can pull as hard as you want and it wont break
(May. 22, 2010  3:02 PM)Meros Wrote:

Seriously... Be reasonable.
(May. 22, 2010  3:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 22, 2010  3:02 PM)Meros Wrote:

Seriously... Be reasonable.

yeah i guess
A hot LDrago 105F arrives,
bought it for HKD$ 86
I'll post some pictures of it later
I finally got my first MFB!!

Storm Pegasus 105RF
then my brother got Dark Gasher and my cousin bought Dark wolf, these are all hasbro Smile
Just got some BMF and i got:

Storm Pegasis 105RF,
Dark Gasher CH120SF,
Dark Bull H145SD, and
Launcher Grip.
Buying them were good but they were all about $10 when i thought they will be about $5.
You weren't the only one who thought they were going to be less than 10...I thought it was going to be like 5-8.
Just won an auction for a gold Burn Pisces ED145WF on E-Bay. Grin
(May. 24, 2010  10:25 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Just won an auction for a gold Burn Pisces ED145WF on E-Bay. Grin

Nice!
I'm thinking of buying one, they look great.
How much did it cost?