Recent Beyblade Purchases

They had launcher grips when I went on Friday. The store was a mess last night so I just picked up what I wanted and left.
(May. 16, 2010  2:34 PM)To Wrote: They had launcher grips when I went on Friday. The store was a mess last night so I just picked up what I wanted and left.
Not when I came D:
I whole heartedly believe you, but they weren't there when I went. ( At 7. )
Recieving for my birthday on Friday:

BB-67 Metal Face Red
BB-71 Ray Unicorno
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

Among other non-Beyblade related things. Galaxy Pegasis and CS FTW.
Sono Kong Dragoon S and Draciel S.
I think I got a Wide Defense with the Draciel S too, I forget.
[Image: P1020162.jpg]

[Image: P1020163.jpg]

[Image: P1020164.jpg]

[Image: P1020165.jpg]

[Image: P1020167.jpg]

Of the double bey sets the only two I liked were this one and the one that had the black aries clear wheel. The only reason I picked this one was because it had an RF in it. The clear wheels leave much to be desired (if they can even be called clear wheels anymore). Picked up the Dark Gasher since I wanted a second CH120
I thought most of the double packs were ugly lol, so I didn't bother picking any of those up for myself. However, I may end up getting one for draft parts at BRC.
Do you guys have a scale to see if the metal wheels are the same weights?
(May. 16, 2010  9:42 PM)Kei Wrote: I thought most of the double packs were ugly lol, so I didn't bother picking any of those up for myself. However, I may end up getting one for draft parts at BRC.

I'll donate that beautiful green Rock Aquario you see there for the parts draft.
(May. 16, 2010  10:01 PM)Khel Wrote: I'll donate that beautiful green Rock Aquario you see there for the parts draft.

lmao nice.
Khel the rock aquario and storm peg. look really horrible ><"

Is the yellow on the storm peg a sticker or plastic?
The yellow colour is painted on it, and its colour makes me feel it isn't a "clear wheel" anymore
That green wheel really is hideous.
(May. 16, 2010  10:01 PM)Khel Wrote:
(May. 16, 2010  9:42 PM)Kei Wrote: I thought most of the double packs were ugly lol, so I didn't bother picking any of those up for myself. However, I may end up getting one for draft parts at BRC.

I'll donate that beautiful green Rock Aquario you see there for the parts draft.

ill take rock aqaurio
(May. 17, 2010  10:59 PM)NateKilgore Wrote:
(May. 16, 2010  10:01 PM)Khel Wrote: I'll donate that beautiful green Rock Aquario you see there for the parts draft.

ill take rock aqaurio

LOL

Khel's donating Rock Aquario to the parts draft at Beyblade Revival Cup, which is a WBO tournament that will be held in Toronto.
(May. 17, 2010  11:01 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 17, 2010  10:59 PM)NateKilgore Wrote:

ill take rock aqaurio

LOL

Khel's donating Rock Aquario to the parts draft at Beyblade Revival Cup, which is a WBO tournament that will be held in Toronto.

what ever i wanna preorder it fr toywiz!
Mind me asking why?

It's quite honestly the ugliest beyblade I've ever seen.
It really is ugly as carp. However it's not so much a snot green. Kind of a mix between a lime and a snot green.
Yeah, the double packs do have some putrid colour schemes. I only picked up the one with Dark Wolf, and Storm Aries, which look pretty nice.
I bought the Dark wolf double pack, S Pegasis Double Pack and Rock Leone double pack.
I spent about $6 extra but got 3 extra beys. Anyway, I need a launcher grip and the yellow on my pegasus is almost all worn out over using it on and off for 2 days. anyway it might look like the regular after the yellow is off.
whell khel and corey itz a nice blade and it is my fav
the storm peg is really the worst, but i actually am starting to like aquario now that the green changed......
(May. 18, 2010  12:50 AM)∂an Wrote: I bought the Dark wolf double pack, S Pegasis Double Pack and Rock Leone double pack.
I spent about $6 extra but got 3 extra beys. Anyway, I need a launcher grip and the yellow on my pegasus is almost all worn out over using it on and off for 2 days. anyway it might look like the regular after the yellow is off.

Ha ha, that's pretty damn cheap!

Still, i'd just change my clear wheels to the takara versions.
i bought the Pegasus but i really like it but i never saw it against any thing. only on youtube. i really like the price because the old ones were much more expensive.
Just picked up this massive box from FedEx ...
[Image: DSCN0347.jpg]

What could be inside?!: