Recent Beyblade Purchases

(May. 24, 2010  11:03 AM)Trik Wrote: Nice!
I'm thinking of buying one, they look great.
How much did it cost?

I won it for around 50 AUD (43 USD).
Well, I forgot to post this on this thread, but I got my Gold Quetz90WF for christmas, and a couple days ago I picked up A string Launcher, Launcher Grip+Rubber, and a Storm Pegasus90RF at Toys R Us. So Im pretty pleased now that I got my first top tier combo set.
(May. 24, 2010  5:17 PM)BladingBrian Wrote: Well, I forgot to post this on this thread, but I got my Gold Quetz90WF for christmas, and a couple days ago I picked up A string Launcher, Launcher Grip+Rubber, and a Storm Pegasus90RF at Toys R Us. So Im pretty pleased now that I got my first top tier combo set.

Hate to nitpick, but Storm Pegasus comes with 100, not 90.

Congrats on picking up a Quetz Smile
(May. 24, 2010  10:24 PM)Corey Wrote: Hate to nitpick, but Storm Pegasus comes with 100, not 90.

Actually it's Storm Pegasus 105RF...
I got a Beylauncher a Rock Leone and a Storm Aquario

Today I got a Dark Bull and a Storm Pegasus

I still haven't found a Flame Sagittario... I did see a Flame Bull combo pack but I didn't think it was worth it. I REALLY need a grip though..

All of this is Hasbro
Just picked up a pair of Red Metal Faces.

Going to use them on my Rock Orso ED145WD and, when I get one, a Rock Giraffe R145WB.
Got Poison Serpent SW145SD yesterday. Smile
just bought lightning L Drago i figured i'd wait for the U.S release of storm pegasis and according to what i have heard lightning l drago won't be out until the 2nd wave or so.
I'm waiting for my Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, 3-seg Launcher Grip, Beypoint card and red metal faces.
Yeah BlackAce? (Don't mind people. Just that BlackAce recently didn't answer my PMs about our business(trade lol))
Keep your private business in Private Messages please.
Just bought a Rock Giraffe and a Metal Assist from Plamoya.
Just got a dragoon G from toys360 today, came in Smile going to test it out right now!
Does it say "TT" in red and blue on the box?
(May. 25, 2010  11:55 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Does it say "TT" in red and blue on the box?

Toys360 sells some Takara blades as well.
(May. 26, 2010  12:08 AM)Corey Wrote: Toys360 sells some Takara blades as well.

It still doesn't hurt to double check.
(May. 25, 2010  7:44 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Just bought a Rock Giraffe and a Metal Assist from Plamoya.

Do they have any Rock Giraffes left? I don't see any in their Beyblade section.

Oh. and how much was it?
(May. 26, 2010  1:01 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  12:08 AM)Corey Wrote: Toys360 sells some Takara blades as well.

It still doesn't hurt to double check.

Mine is a takara no worries, it's not a TT.

The ones that are TT's that toy360 sells don't have the word "takara" in the item name except Driger G, it says takara but it has a picture of a TT.
(May. 26, 2010  3:57 AM)Corey Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...23654.html

Sold out

Apparently it's in stock again, and even cheaper. 13.80 USD

http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...cPath=1015
Came home from my boarding school to these:

Capricorn100HF
Flame saggitarioC145S
Beylauncher
Dranzer ms
Dranzer v2
Dragoon v2
Dragoon GT
Dragoon MF
Zeus
Wolborg MS
Dems

So happy!
One more to my collection. I just ordered Lightning LDrago 100HF!
OMG that's awesome, did you buy it all? o: would be great if it was a suprise. But still no one wouldn't be happy after recieving a lot like that xD
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F and a new Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Possibly soon a Lightning LDrago 100HF.
(May. 26, 2010  12:29 PM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  3:57 AM)Corey Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...23654.html

Sold out

Apparently it's in stock again, and even cheaper. 13.80 USD

http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...cPath=1015

Doesn't that seem a bit sketchy?
Rock Giraffe R145WB from Plamoya.

And its not that sketchy, Plamoya is always very unstable with their pricing. Its almost like the stock market imo haha. Going for about $14 is a steal... though shipping is pretty expensive (though its still cheaper than some or most ebay sellers...)