Recent Beyblade Purchases

(May. 08, 2010  3:22 PM)Meros Wrote: Hahaha thanks! the grip matches the combo i use LOL

Your combo must be pretty red...
not really but i dont want to get off the topic and get a warning so when i get home ill show the rest of the blades i Purchased
Just bought Earth Virgo. Really wanted it since it's my star sign and looks oh so very good. I think I'm good on MFB for the time being.
10 boxes of of random light booster volume 2 clay aries

yes i can finally get clay aries!!!!!
Storm Aquario M145Q
Killer Geminos DF145HF
BB-75 Deck Set (Rock Orso, Galaxy Pegasis, Earth Virgo)
how much 1x PF Galeon it's ok 20 euro + spediction send me a private messanger
Im finally free from those 2 MFB of mine. I purchased on ebay:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF (I have another but I lost the RF, the day of Bey Blaze tournament!)
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Sagittario C145S
Beystadium Super Attack Type
All I wanted to do was attain WB, C145 and Earth to make a top tier combo.
Ous!
(May. 09, 2010  5:45 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: 10 boxes of of random light booster volume 2 clay aries

You know Hasbro is releasing this right? But instead of a useless Light Wheel, they're releasing it with Rock.
(May. 09, 2010  10:48 AM)Arashi Wrote: Im finally free from those 2 MFB of mine. I purchased on ebay:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF (I have another but I lost the RF, the day of Bey Blaze tournament!)
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Sagittario C145S
Beystadium Super Attack Type
All I wanted to do was attain WB, C145 and Earth to make a top tier combo.
Ous!

It seems you're wanting to make a top tier defense combo, if so, you still need a Metal Face (assuming you don't have one already)
Bought these for £20 shipped:

Capricorne100HF
Dark blue Beylauncher
Flame saggitarioC145S
the last blade i got was a draciel metal ball defenser
(May. 09, 2010  12:35 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  5:45 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: 10 boxes of of random light booster volume 2 clay aries

You know Hasbro is releasing this right? But instead of a useless Light Wheel, they're releasing it with Rock.

yeah i know i just want takara stuff i have never got hasbro stuff until my mom went to india so i rather stay with takara light wheels and next up is 2 boxes of random booster light volume 1 mad cancerCH120FS
soon pretty quick im going to order a dragoon storm off the web.ive just got to get the money.but it will be pretty soon.
(May. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 08, 2010  1:55 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Where did you find them in New Jersey?
^ This.

And Meros, how much did you pay for those Beys? Also, if you don't mind, can you please take some photos of it? Thanks. Wink

A pic of my recent purchase
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

thanks yeah alot i gotta build a combo i cant wait for tournaments
Just bought a ray unicorno from theintoy. I will upload some pics when it comes.
Just reveived Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno and Thermal Lacerta from theINtoy! Smile
(May. 15, 2010  1:04 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Just reveived Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno and Thermal Lacerta from theINtoy! Smile

Awesome.
I'm looking forward to see Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F in one of your future videos.
Just ordered 1 Galaxy Pegasis, and 1 Ray Unicorno.
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Aries 125S
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Launcher Grip
String Shooter
Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium

All Hasbro stuffages.
For anyone in Toronto there are alot of MFB and accesories like string launcher and the grip launcher if anyone wants to know. Its in the WalMart Supercentre in Milner . Today got the 2 beyblade pack ( Rock Leone and Flame Bull ) with the string and grip
Im gonna call the walmart on rexdale the supercentre one tommorow and see.
Just bought a galaxy peg deluxe set. I will finally have an attack stadium!Joyful_2
Also go to Dufferin Mall Toys 'R Us, which have:
S. Pegasus,
D. Wolf,
R. Leone,
S. Aries,
F.Bull,
R. Aquario.
As for launchers, they have regular ones that come with the blades, and only orange string shooters.
As for stadiums they only have blue and orange Pegasus Thunder Whip.
Right when you come into the store, its on the far left where iron man figures are, left of that.
EDIT: No Launcher grips unfortunately, D: