Phantom Cancer S130WF

This is a hybrid between attack and stamina, leaning strongly to the stamina side, but it doesn't really do well against it's own type. You could also call this a moving stamina type, I guess. One thing though, this combo does not KO anything. I said that it is an attack-stamina combo only because it moves around. You could also call this a tornado staller.

Launch Skill
Just stall it. Also, try to pull as hard as you can without self KOing.

Equipment : (Click to View)

Defense tests :

Stamina tests :

Balance tests :

It would be greatly appreciated if someone with two Phantoms could help me test this against Phantom AD145WD/230D.
Have you tried testing this against attack type ?
Also, why WF and not XF
Um there's nothing special about this at all. Your stamina combo beat defence combos. Why wouldn't it?
Look at the stamina and balance tests will you?

@deathquetz I don't have XF. And I don't think that XF would have better results, as you can't launch as fast as WF, as XF self KOs easily. What this combo needs is stamina, and by using XF, you get less spin.
(Aug. 12, 2012  11:47 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um there's nothing special about this at all. Your stamina combo beat defence combos. Why wouldn't it?

It also beats stamina , by the way
I'm skeptical. D has more stamina than WF. Also deathquetz turn your PM's on. I can send you a reply if you don't.
Once Phantom finishes stalling, it will attack Duo.

EDIT : Woops! Posted the wrong results for Duo 230D, my bad. I accidentally flipped to the wrong page of my 'testing book', sorry.
(Aug. 12, 2012  11:56 AM)Ickle Wrote: Once Phantom finishes stalling, it will attack Duo.
Could you please post a video on how it does that against Duo AD145WD.
(Aug. 12, 2012  11:56 AM)Ickle Wrote: Once Phantom finishes stalling, it will attack Duo.

EDIT : Woops! Posted the wrong results for Duo 230D, my bad. I accidentally flipped to the wrong page of my 'testing book', sorry.

That seems more realistic.
(Aug. 12, 2012  12:01 PM)deathquetz Wrote:
Could you please post a video on how it does that against Duo AD145WD.

It doesn't do that against Duo AD145WD.

Dang it, should've mentioned that I was banking against Duo AD145WD. Was in a rush when I posted this.
can anyone test this vs dragoon dragoon ch120 WF?
Stamina part with some attack and recoil vs Solid block of a metal wheel. I doubt Phantom will do well.
Seriously. I went offline for a few hours and when I come back, you made a new combo.

This is a similar concept to Ingulit's Phantom Hades 90MF, IMO.
Lol yeah

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Phantom-...ed-6-11-12

Just wondering, considering that all your wins were OS, why is Phantom in Attack mode? You don't seem to be doing much attacking.

I'm surprised this OSed normal stamina types tbh, maybe S130WF has better stamina than 90MF or something.
I didn't even know that you had such a thread lol. It's in attack mode for last minute attacking, so that's how it wins.
I'm kind of surprised you didn't see my post since a lot of the wording sounds verrrrry similar (especially before an earlier edit), but it's cool, hah.
I edited the OP twice. The first time was when I posted the wrong results for Duo 230D. The second time was for adding the draw which I forgot to put at the Duo AD145WD battle. So yeah.

But that is what this is, a moving stamina type.

Oh yeah, FWIW, here's how I found out about the combo :

So, as I don't have any Zero-G Beyblades, I decided to make MFB versions of Zero-G Beyblades. I use L Drago Guardians, uh, metal part with DF145SF to make "Dark Knight Dragoon". Then for "Samurai Ifaid" I used Phantom Capricorn (Phantom is 2-sided like Ifraid, Capricorne is roughly the same color as Samurai if you're using the Capricorne from Storm Capricorne.) S130WF (Cause The flat part on CF is a WF(?) and S130 is a circle. Then I found out that Phantom S130WF is pretty decent.
Lol, it's cool, I'm just glad to see other people finding success with this type of combo.

I'm still wondering about Phantom being in Attack mode if it's not directly attacking anything since it has a lot of recoil. Along those lines, Duo Cancer S130WF might fit the bill of a moving stamina type better. What I found with my custom is that Phantom's recoil is enough to self-KO unless you're trying to attack into the foe and KO them first.

That's actually a neat way of trying to find new customs, I like it!
Duo Pegasus II S130WF vs. Phantom Cancer AD145WD
Duo Pegasus II : 0 wins
Phantom Cancer : 5 wins (5OS)
Duo Pegasus II win rate : 0%

Can't do much because I don't want to wake anyone up, it's 1:00AM here.
I got a tournament today. I'll ask if I can borrow parts to test this thing out...
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I got a tournament today. I'll ask if I can borrow parts to test this thing out...

YOU SAID THAT ABOUT 90MF AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Anyway, I did a quick test for the lulz:

Phantom Hades 90MF vs. Phantom Cancer S130WF
S130WF launched first on even launches, 90MF launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
90MF: 18 (4 OS, 14 KO)
S130WF: 12 (1 OS, 11 KO)
90MF Win %: 60.0%

90MF was getting much cleaner hits and seemed to have significantly more stamina. The one OS from S130WF was thanks to an in-stadium KO.
Dayummm. Did you switch the Phantoms at the 15th round?
To be honest, no, I forgot to. The customs were so different barring the Phantoms that I forgot they were using the same wheel, haha! I'd do more tests but I have to leave on a trip and will be gone for three-ish days, so that will have to wait.
Keep the testing coming!
Eh I'll try this out sometime. I'm pretty surprised you haven't really ko'ed anything with it tho. It seems like it would be able to ko some stamina types.