Not new.....but just came back :D

YO YO YO SHADEDRA IS BACK!!!

I joined in '09 and decided its time I got back into my roots. I see a lot has changed and I would like to get to know some epic bladers here.
Oh hi ;D XD
Welcome back!
(Dec. 07, 2013  5:00 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Oh hi ;D XD
Welcome back!

Thanks yeah man life gets in the way. Yet none the less me and Shadedra are ready to battle!!! XDTongue_out
In '09 I never heard of a beyblade, but my son got me into them and we love them now. Where are you from there are a few very strong tournament communities now days.
Welcome back!!! Yes alot of things have changed (for the better Smile) since 2009.
I'm from Chicago and 17

I've liked Beyblade since the very first season....I mean Dragoon old!!! I'm trying to find a tournament myself....I hope to find one and win!!! Smile
Perfect glad I joined this conversation Here's your thread. UltraMarine and Shining God MS are putting one together on the 21
Chicago Tournament Discussion

And if you're up for a little drive, Shining God MS joined us last week for a tournament in Holland MI, I'm trying to put one together on the 28th of Dec as well
West Michigan Tournament Discussion
Have fun
Well thanks just what I needed but first Shadedra has to evolve to NightmareShadedra. So I should be ready by then. Smile